Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest she-smiles

^ you may check out mysoju.com & viikii.net.

those sites provide korean dramas/movies with english subs.

if you're wanting to download the videos, i don't know.

Guest MisterBarca

Hi, I am wondering if I can obtain some help in finding places where I can download extremely old dramas without a Korean ID #. I checked Aja-Aja, but that site seem to list only relatively recent dramas, not dramas from 10-20 (or more) years ago.

In particular, here is a list of specific dramas I am looking for (the vast majority of them are historical dramas). Any help in locating even one among them would be mightily appreciated:

인현왕후 (1988?)

한중록 (1988?)

야망의 세월 (1989?)

파천무 (1990?)

여명의 눈동자 (1991?)

제4공화국 (1995?)

서궁 (1995?)

장녹수 (1995?)

용의눈물 (1997?)

야망의 전설 (1998?)

여인천하 (2001?)

Guest MisterX

Hi, I am wondering if I can obtain some help in finding places where I can download extremely old dramas without a Korean ID #. I checked Aja-Aja, but that site seem to list only relatively recent dramas, not dramas from 10-20 (or more) years ago.

In particular, here is a list of specific dramas I am looking for (the vast majority of them are historical dramas). Any help in locating even one among them would be mightily appreciated:

인현왕후 (1988?)

한중록 (1988?)

야망의 세월 (1989?)

파천무 (1990?)

여명의 눈동자 (1991?)

제4공화국 (1995?)

서궁 (1995?)

장녹수 (1995?)

용의눈물 (1997?)

야망의 전설 (1998?)

여인천하 (2001?)

Forget about the first four and 야망의 전설. but:

여명의 눈동자 (Eyemax cable rips all over the place, and Korean DVD)

제4공화국 (passable 350mb rips, bit more rare but you should find them)

서궁 (I have the Japanese DVDs, and might send them to Jackie for Aja-Aja down the line)

장녹수 (Eyemax rips from KBS Korea, pretty easy to find)

용의 눈물 (150mb asf rips from History Channel are somewhat watchable, and Japanese DVDs are coming out. 2 grand for those -_-)

여인천하 (700mb rips available of all the eps except the first three)

You should find them all at the links I gave you. I... think.

Guest onetouch.

what does UFO stand for?

(not like alien spaceships...but like the messages you can write to korean celebrities and stuff)

i can't find this particular soompi thread anymore....

it had a guide on how to live stream korean music shows (sbs inkigayo, mbc music core, kbs music bank....) through vlc videolan

and had a lot of really useful http codes for each show but i can't find the thread anymore D:

PLEASE HELP!

Is this it? http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=277127

Guest MisterBarca

Is there a place where I can watch or download past episodes of 남희석 최원정의 여유만만?

Thanks in advance!

Guest retsnom_Adedekutsu

Why can't I post a new topic in the "korean dramas & movies" section? I want to create a thread for the Hong Sisters.

Guest Blackwater

Hallu? Hopefully it's not a dead thread.

Here's my sitch; looking for a drama—don't know the name.

Was watching SBSplus last Friday night-ish(?) while sleepily eating dinner. And there comes up a preview for an upcoming drama (or movie? I wasn't paying attention!).

The preview was veryyy well done. It had background music similar to the Black Eyed Peas. It seemed like the main cast was two men, and one woman. And it was gambling, explosions, and I think I remember in the end, a train station where the couple meets, then the last man comes last. The 30second(?) commercial was very energizing and had an exciting aura to it. Seemed Actiony and Suspensy.

HALP? I'm trying to look at the SBS site, and the upcoming drama threads, but no go.

Guest youraDouche.

HELP. NEED TO FIND THE NAME OF THIS DRAMA !

i dont remember much since i watched dis when i was young.. it had something to do with two sisters and a ring/necklace connecting them. so i looked it up on yahoo answers. i think it went like this (i saw 1 person from yahoo answers asking what the name of the drama was. & i think the drama i have been looking for is da drama she is also looking for but, there weren't any answers/prelies) :

Wat is the title of this korean drama?!?

okay, at the beginning there is two sisters with their father. the older sister gives her younger sister their mother's ring. while the older sister kept their father's ring. then their dad dies. they became orphans. the older sister knew that they have a grandpa in a different town. so the two sisters set off to find their grandpa. on the way, the little sister got hit by a car when she chased after her big sister. the driver quickly took the girl to his house not noticing the police. the big sister lost her little sister and tries to find her. she met with her friend who is a boy. the boy liked her. the boy told these bad guys to help him out. meaning to make the big sister ask him for help. so the bad guys caught the big sister and hit her. the big sister escaped and ask the boy for help. the boy took the girl to her grandpa who is the richest guy in town. the big sister lived still with worry of her little sister.

15 yrs past

they all grew up and later on the guy who ran over the little sister with the car tried to rape her. his wife sees him and also his daughter. so the litte sister got kicked out and she lived with an elder lady which she calls 'grandma'. in the house, there is the boy who liked her (he fight good and is a bruce lee fan) there is the grandma's son and finally a girl. the boy and the girl are grandkids of the grandma and are the kids of the grandma's son.

later on, the daughter of the guy who tried to rape the little girl found the little sister's ring. so she took it and lied to the older sister that she is the little sister.

as this continues, the big sister's bf falls in love with the little sister.

everyone found out that the little sister is the real sister. so the big sister kicked out the fake one. and the real one lived with her. their granpa died long ago in a car crash.

in the end, the little sister got cure of a bone disease and wanted to get marry with the boy she lived with.

that is the farthest i've seen the movie. however, it was dubbed and the title was changed into my language. so i cna't find the movie online. and bcuz it was hmong dubbed, a lot of parts were cut off.

i think the little sister got blind or somethin' bcuzi also watched this about 5-6 yrs ago.

but this is a korean drama. plz tell me the title either korean or english! plz!

im so sorry for the long post >.<

Guest chip packet

I watched this movie quite a few years ago so I can't remember much lol-

I remember at one point during the first part of the movie there was a man who had a crush on a lady, and drew/carved a picture of her on a pot/urn that he made himself. Then, one night after getting extremely drunk he kidnaps and takes her home. The next morning he wakes up and is really shocked to see her there and then after a bit (I forget what happens here) he rushes outside and is really upset. And then the lady who is still in the house/hut notices the pot/urn with her picture on it. Then it cuts to the guy, who is about to chuck a pot or something similar to the ground in frustration, he's about to chuck it when the lady appears in the doorway and says along the lines of: "if you're so strong you should go get some water so I can cook you some breakfast". The guy freezes in shock and then hurries away all happy.

The next part of the film shows them together as a married couple- one day he went out somewhere for work and she tells him not to stop and go drinking (I think). And then later he stops by a little stall and sees a nice little container of face-powder and buys it. And then he meets some other men who talk him into stopping for drinks. He has a few and then goes on home. It's dark and he reaches a river, he tries crossing but trips (I think) and drowns. The next day his body is found and the lady is there, really upset. And then she finds the little container of makeup and smears a bit onto her face and says to her husband whilst in tears, "do I look pretty?".

The lady later meets another, younger woman who has a little boy. She takes them in, and the younger lady secretly begins to work as a prostitute. Later, she gets captured by a group of men and they force her onto a boat. Before she leaves she asks the older lady to take care of her son.

The final part of the movie shows a young man getting off a bus and an older woman meets him. They go home together and during dinner she keeps telling him to eat more because she's already eaten, whilst the son also does the same and tells his mother to eat and insists he'd already eaten a lot at college. And then they laugh and realise both were lying and neither had eaten yet, and then they happily eat together.

I can't be sure of when this movie was from exactly, but I'd say it was mid-90s, or possibly early-2000s. The story itself may have been set a few decades earlier though, aside from the final part which looked pretty "modern". Another point I remember is that the cast was made up of "older" actors (aside from the little boy)- so no 17 year old idol stars etc.

Guest faintbliss

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT MOVIE THIS IS??

i think it came out last year... 2008. at least, that's when i saw the trailer for it. last year around summer i think.

in the trailer, i remember it was about a family... and the microwave exploded as the dad and the kid were trying to microwave something...

it was a really cute and happy seeming movie...

and i think i saw the promo poster or something for it too...

the family (mom, dad, kid) were sitting on a bench and it was really windy and they were getting blown over by the wind, and they had funny expressions on their faces...

i know it's not much to work off of, but i just can't get this movie out of my mind!!! thanks for any help.

HELP. NEED TO FIND THE NAME OF THIS DRAMA !

i dont remember much since i watched dis when i was young.. it had something to do with two sisters and a ring/necklace connecting them. so i looked it up on yahoo answers. i think it went like this (i saw 1 person from yahoo answers asking what the name of the drama was. & i think the drama i have been looking for is da drama she is also looking for but, there weren't any answers/prelies) :

im so sorry for the long post >.<

Sorry for just seeing your post, it sound like "Glass Slippers"

Glass_Shoes_2_1.jpg

- Soompi Thread

- KoreanWiz

Guest yoonah

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT MOVIE THIS IS??

i think it came out last year... 2008. at least, that's when i saw the trailer for it. last year around summer i think.

in the trailer, i remember it was about a family... and the microwave exploded as the dad and the kid were trying to microwave something...

it was a really cute and happy seeming movie...

and i think i saw the promo poster or something for it too...

the family (mom, dad, kid) were sitting on a bench and it was really windy and they were getting blown over by the wind, and they had funny expressions on their faces...

i know it's not much to work off of, but i just can't get this movie out of my mind!!! thanks for any help.

I think you might be talking about Speed Scandal 과속스캔들 (a.k.a. Scandal Makers).

m0010001mainposter.th.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=265124

The movie's premise is that the guy (Cha Tae Hyun) is the father of the girl (Park Bo Young), and since the kid (Wang Seok Hyun) is her son, therefore CTH is the kid's grandfather.

I'd like recommendations on good korean movies. I've seen Il Mare, Sad Movie, My Sassy Girl, Oldboy, 3-Iron and Tale of Two Sisters. I'd like more of a sad love story, something with a good pace and feel. But I mean, if there are any really good korean movies that go out of that genre like Oldboy for example, please recommend. When it comes down to it, I'd just like to watch a good movie.