Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest LinhHoang

Does anyone have an invitation code for aznv.tv?

If so, will you email me the code?

I would really like to register for the site to watch dramas because I am a big fan of them but I can never find any with subs.

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest love-yun

Can anyone tell me what time popular Korean variety show star golden bell is on? Korea time ^^

5:15pm on Saturdays

Guest onetouch.

can anyone tell me what show this is from:

thumbnmail.png

(just click on where the image is supposed to be to see the gif)

thankss!!!

Guest Mardi09

Does someone know where or how I can view 상하이 브라더스 Shanghai Brothers?

It's not on a major tv network like KBS, SBS and MBC. It's on Dramax.

I've tried to researching the title on Naver, Daum and Empas but couldn't find any videos.

Or if it's even out yet. I know it started airing in May 2008 but then there's only 20 episodes.

Never mind, wrong place to ask in. O.o

Guest lostcauz

Hi i wanted to watch some korean movies but i dont know were to start iv been mostly watching dramas on tv and ive been looking on the net but nothing has really caught my attention- oh and what site is best place to watch-thanks

Guest ladygongzhu

help!

how do i make a dvd with the boys over flowers episodes with avi format?

and its it possible for it to be in mp4 format??

Guest h0pesh3ll

does anyone know the name of the song that Yoon Young and Joon Young sang together in the car in the middle of episode 16 of Worlds Within?

Guest zealioner

Does anyone know what this drama is? I will love you forever if you can find out what it is.

It's def. an old drama. Prolly came out around the early 2000's. The characters are one a boat/ship, a guy and his gf goes scuba diving. but the guy dies in the water and only the girl survives. and later on, that girl finds a new guy that looks exactly like her old bf that died in the water. anyone have a clue at all? they see each other in like a train or something.

I believe it's 인생은 아름다워 Beautiful Life (or Life is Beautiful) = Kim Rae-won and Ha Ji-won. You're right, it's a 2001 KBS drama.

Guest JeannieV.

ok so i'm watching this korean drama, i'm almost finished with it, yet i don't know the title to it XD

in one of the parts, one of the main girls, she plays a sailor moon character at a cafe/restuarant? and then she goes out with this one guy and finds out that she is pregnant with him, and they try to run away but her dad catches her. her older sister, she also has a husband who is cheating on her and they have a little son.

I don't know what else to describe XD

Guest zealioner

ok so i'm watching this korean drama, i'm almost finished with it, yet i don't know the title to it XD

in one of the parts, one of the main girls, she plays a sailor moon character at a cafe/restuarant? and then she goes out with this one guy and finds out that she is pregnant with him, and they try to run away but her dad catches her. her older sister, she also has a husband who is cheating on her and they have a little son.

I don't know what else to describe XD

It's Terms of Endearments (also known as Conditions of Love)애정의 조건. The sailor moon character is played by Han Ga-in, her sister is veteran actress Chae Si-ra.

Guest SeLcaQueen

May I ask what's the official title of the variety show Idol Army? I'm trying to look for its thread but I can't find it. I also have no idea what TV network it is shown.

Guest lostcauz

someone behind you did anyone watch this umm im confused as to what its about i seen it but dont get it???

Guest aval-zo

question: I believe this is a k-movie or maybe a drama.

I'm looking for the title for the following movie/drama... where the father died and enter the body of the guy that the father's daughter will like or something like that. does this make sense? I don't remember much.

question: I believe this is a k-movie or maybe a drama.

I'm looking for the title for the following movie/drama... where the father died and enter the body of the guy that the father's daughter will like or something like that. does this make sense? I don't remember much.

This sounds like Who Are You?, starring Yoon Kye Sang and Go Ara. It was a 2008 drama.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=181121

Can anyone help me find this show. I saw a few episodes and totally forgot what it was called. I found it, I think, on Aja. It's about a family: four sisters - the youngest one is high school/early college age and has a baby (saw that via photos). It aired during the last year. It's NOT Four Princesss or Can Anyone Love. It's something else.

Guest nini_teeh

i can't find this particular soompi thread anymore....

it had a guide on how to live stream korean music shows (sbs inkigayo, mbc music core, kbs music bank....) through vlc videolan

and had a lot of really useful http codes for each show but i can't find the thread anymore D:

PLEASE HELP!

Guest cutiefattie

I don't know if my question is considered a request for download link. Sorry if it violates the rule.

Here's my problem:

I just want to know some sites that provide Korean subtitle for Korean drama.

I want to learn more Korean by watching dramas with Korean sub.

Please help, thanks a lot ^^