Please Help Me! Thread!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,  What has happened to all of the daily drama threads? Even the links under the Official Thread directory for the current daily drama's lead to nowhere. Is there a problem somewhere? Below

There is a posting about this under the problem solver thread on the forums home page (sorry don't know how to link threads) - essentially they know about it and are trying to fix it

Hi @Sianna,   We had an incident where many of the threads disappeared so we created temporary threads. Unfortunately the threads that have disappeared are unretrievable…   However

Posted Images

Guest cinnabun11

i can't find episode 23 of BOF english subbed!!!

i've been behind and i was planning on finishing the series this weekend, but my soju doesn't have it and i can't find it on youtube either

please help me!! lol

Guest NoBreak92

Does anyone know what this drama is? I will love you forever if you can find out what it is.

It's def. an old drama. Prolly came out around the early 2000's. The characters are one a boat/ship, a guy and his gf goes scuba diving. but the guy dies in the water and only the girl survives. and later on, that girl finds a new guy that looks exactly like her old bf that died in the water. anyone have a clue at all? they see each other in like a train or something.

huhu...

anyeong...

i need help...

i read the first page, it's state that i can ask this kind of question here...

i watched a drama long2 time ago...

it's about 5 years ago, its showed on malaysia TV, tv2 12 noon weekdays..

i didn't remember the title and also the actor or actress...

but i can remember the plot.

it's about a girl who looks lika a singer..

one day the singer face to a car accident.

then the management company of the company found the girl that look like the singer.

they ask her to replay her without anybody notice..

the girl accept it and take the singer place in everything...

fans, identity, fiance, family, she take it all..

eveybody fooled by her...

but at the end the fiance of the singer found out about it after the real singer come to see him.

although her face was change(due to the accident) but he know that she is his real fiance..

the ending the unlucky girl back to her position as a ordinary girl...

huhu...

anyeong...

i need help...

i read the first page, it's state that i can ask this kind of question here...

i watched a drama long2 time ago...

it's about 5 years ago, its showed on malaysia TV, tv2 12 noon weekdays..

i didn't remember the title and also the actor or actress...

but i can remember the plot.

it's about a girl who looks lika a singer..

one day the singer face to a car accident.

then the management company of the company found the girl that look like the singer.

they ask her to replay her without anybody notice..

the girl accept it and take the singer place in everything...

fans, identity, fiance, family, she take it all..

eveybody fooled by her...

but at the end the fiance of the singer found out about it after the real singer come to see him.

although her face was change(due to the accident) but he know that she is his real fiance..

the ending the unlucky girl back to her position as a ordinary girl...

I think you are referring to Mina (미나 2001)

Guest pratikshya93

Please save KBS WORLD, sign the petition :)

This is a joint petition, from all DD DTH viewers to Prasar Bharati

The url is http://www.petitiononline.com/kbsddth/petition.html

Please sign this petition, with your e-mail ID.

PLease your signature will motivate Prasar Bharati to resume transmission before April 10th as on April 10th will have a directors meeting.

Please vote for KBS World.

this is a humble request pleez we people frm india r kbs world due 2 contractual problems :mellow: so we need supporters.

Guest Ssaga_G

I think this is the right place to ask this.

Its been on my mind for a while and I can't seem to remember but I really want to know if anyone can tell the name of this variety show I used to watch a LONG time ago.

I don't remember the title (obviously LOL) but it was kind of like LoveLetter but it came out before that. Possibly around 2002-ish to 2004-ish?

I don't remember a lot about the show, cause I think I was in 2nd grade or something when I started watching this with my mom.

Ill try to remember as much as I can, hopefully someone will know.

Forgive me my memory is a little hazy (hehehe)

Okay so it involved a rose. Im pretty sure about that. Also I think they might have put the rose in a cabinet or drawer to pick someone and the other person opens it.

Also It involved a bridge too. The guy or girl had to cross this bridge at the end to pick the person they like.

And all the guys were celebrities.

I don't remember if the girls were celebrities or not. (like I said I was a little kid so I didn't know much about who was a famous korean celebrity or not)

I remember Shinhwa was on it a lot. The person I remember most that was on it was Minwoo.

Also I think there was a game were the couple went inside a glassbox and talked or something.

And the people were first introduced by sitting behind a white screen and their shadow is only shown.

...Okay I think that is pretty much all I remember from it. I really hope I am not wrong about this and someone can help me out.

I remember watching it when I was in elementary so yea...

So I would be really thankful if you helped me out. :]

I asked my mom and she said it was called, "장미꽃 전쟁" (Rose War? :huh: Im not sure)

She doesn't know the english name.

So if someone could help me out here. If it rings a bell...

Guest cantthinkofaname

iono if this question goes here, but, i'm trying to look for a certain kdrama, i think it came out during 2001 or 2002, but it's a girl who was poor and her friend was rich. the story revolves around fashion a lot, and like her dad is married to another lady i think. since she's into fashion, and her friend works for the main guy's dad's company, she got hired to work under her friend. the guy that helps the main guy's dad's company is like a brother cousin to the main guy in the story, at first the girl's friend thinks that he's the boss's son. so she liked him first, but after she found out that that wasn't her boss's son she stopped liking him. the main guy, i forgot when he comes in, but he does eventually comes into the story *duh* and works at his dad's company or something like that. i remember a scene, where the girl she takes off to go find her father towards the end, and it was um her friend and his wedding. he was about to slip on the ring onto her friend's finger but instead he took off to go find her at the train station and that's where he found her. i forgot what the story to that title was called, so can someone if you guys know what drama i'm talking about, give me the title to it? thanks in advance :)

i saw this one korean movie not long ago but totally forgot the title of it....but what i do remember was that it start off with the main female lead in a school office i believe doing something but the real reason for her being there was because the guy she like goes there..and later in the story the guy she like end up going out with her friend whom is kinda selfish...but the twist is that all that time the guy really like her and not her friend..and i think in the end he and that girl went to her mother grave...sorry if the description isn't good but that's the best i can do...

I recently saw Tale of Two Sisters and really liked it. And that was when I realized that I liked the overall feel of Korean films. Well, for that one atleast. If anyone can help me, I just want recommendations for possibly any solid movie just dealing with people, interaction, and social activity. It could be a drama, or a comedy or a romance. Thanks in advance.

Guest aznhoneychik

I want to post about my subbing group for variety shows... Can I make a new topic for it or do I put it in the English Subs Thread?

i don't remember the title of the movie that Cha Taehyun was just in. it's his newest movie. link please?

and can someone also give me the link to the thread to 우리 집에 왜왔니? (why did you come to my house?) with Kang Hyejung in it?