Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but im still gonna give it a shot, well about a year ago i think i found this korean varitey show on youtube and i think its called 'Come to Play' not sure but im thinking it was a xmas special or something along the line, and on that show they had like ALOT of guesses, and from what i remember they had celebrities like se7en, dbsk, koyote and mc yoo even show a cardboard cut out of boa cause she wasnt able to be there...and lately i been trying to look for it on youtube but cant find it anyway can someone please help????

I'm having trouble finding the remaining episodes (17-80) of infamous chill sisters/famous princesses. It seems that majority of the websites have stopped at episode 16 or have been removed because it became liscensed. Is there some link out there so that I can watch it online or perhaps download? english subtitiles would be nice.

It's a really great drama and the suspense is too much x] !

Thanks, :sweatingbullets:

Jen

hmm it seems nobody has one for me :(

I'm trying to rewatch "Prince's first love" which is on that site, and a drama, of which I have forgotten the name of. Could somebody help me?

It was played in the same year as Full House, Prince's First love and I believe Lovers in Paris.

It's about martial arts, and the young girl-protagonist is in this group, which is specialized in martial combating. She meets her childhood friend, and he falls in love with her (i think he's a policeman...).

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nine_Tailed_Fox

OMG I found this drama !!! <333

Now does anyone know where I could watch it XDD

Guest cherriesense

hm.. do you know what a green clover sign besides a file on clubbox means??

because i could not download them. anybody know why?

Guest Nynna

I saw this korean drama on TV dubbed in vietnamese but I want to find the drama and watch it with subtitles but I don't know the title >< I remember in one episode there were these two girls in highschool or middle school and one of them wanted to be like the other girl. She took one of her outfits and wore it to school and the other girl got mad and told her to apologize but instead she spilled ink on it. There was this part where one of the girls' mom slapped the other girl and this boy called her to go on a date but her mother let the other girl who wanted to be like her go instead. There was also this one character that I remember seeing in a drama about canoeing on SBS. I think I'll take a picture of my TV screen when it's on later ><

Guest yeindarrrling

hello (: i wanna know what is the most touching corean movie you've watched ?

something like taegukki; or my father;

i've seen the topics under "recommendations" but none of them

have the same question as the one im asking i dont think ?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Does anybody know when the show "Quiz Sixth Sense" airs in Korea and what time? And what broadcasting station (KBS, MBC, SBS?)

Thank you.

Guest purple20

Hello I am a very big fan of Korean TV series,dramas, and such. I was wondering can anyone tell me the most popular TV channels in Korea and Japan maybe? :lol: I would really like to be able to watch channels that have all of the dramas, performances, comeback performances, and all the different stages, variety shows, games shows, etc. Does DISH Network have these channels and what are the names? Sorry this is so long I could not find my words. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Prince Tony

i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but im still gonna give it a shot, well about a year ago i think i found this korean varitey show on youtube and i think its called 'Come to Play' not sure but im thinking it was a xmas special or something along the line, and on that show they had like ALOT of guesses, and from what i remember they had celebrities like se7en, dbsk, koyote and mc yoo even show a cardboard cut out of boa cause she wasnt able to be there...and lately i been trying to look for it on youtube but cant find it anyway can someone please help????

Yes, there is a show called "Come To Play". You can find the thread here at Soompi. :)

Guest yoonah

hm.. do you know what a green clover sign besides a file on clubbox means??

because i could not download them. anybody know why?

Answer:

Green files is the new clubbox initiative that provides for a way to purchase and download content legally off the clubbox site. If you have ever user the Itunes store to buy music, its the same concept except you purchase Korean media (ive used this itunes example too many times now :sweatingbullets: )

files must be purchased using real money and there is no mileage to cash conversion currently.

I saw this korean drama on TV dubbed in vietnamese but I want to find the drama and watch it with subtitles but I don't know the title >< I remember in one episode there were these two girls in highschool or middle school and one of them wanted to be like the other girl. She took one of her outfits and wore it to school and the other girl got mad and told her to apologize but instead she spilled ink on it. There was this part where one of the girls' mom slapped the other girl and this boy called her to go on a date but her mother let the other girl who wanted to be like her go instead. There was also this one character that I remember seeing in a drama about canoeing on SBS. I think I'll take a picture of my TV screen when it's on later ><

Stairway to Heaven

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=128

Does anybody know when the show "Quiz Sixth Sense" airs in Korea and what time? And what broadcasting station (KBS, MBC, SBS?)

Thank you.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/sixthsense/

Sundays, 10:45 A.M.

I'm having trouble finding the remaining episodes (17-80) of infamous chill sisters/famous princesses. It seems that majority of the websites have stopped at episode 16 or have been removed because it became liscensed. Is there some link out there so that I can watch it online or perhaps download? english subtitiles would be nice.

It's a really great drama and the suspense is too much x] !

Thanks, :sweatingbullets:

Jen

Jen,

From what I've been able to piece together (I'm also a fan of the show) the subbers stopped at episode 16. You can find pieces of RAW episodes on all the popular streaming sites, but none subbed. I had heard nothing about it being licensed. :huh:

Quick edit to ask: I'm trying to remember the name of a drama that supposedly came out in 2009 (so it should be new). I checked dramawiki and the threads here, but must have missed it. I believe it was a 24 episode drama about an older couple. Living on an island. Most of the main characters were 40+. It was more of a family drama than anything else. One of the couples had a good for nothing son. And there was a younger woman who ran a store that her parents had left her (I think she had a child)

Guest eugene

I'm tying to compile a Korean CD for my boyfriend and on his myspace, he added this song and there's a photo attached to it. The song is called Love Marriage and I want to download the song, but I don't know who sings it. If I know the drama, then I most likely can get the song. Does anyone know what drama this is? (Sorry the photo is small, that's all it was attached to...and my bf doesn't know who it is either.)

ost.jpg

Guest yoonah

I'm tying to compile a Korean CD for my boyfriend and on his myspace, he added this song and there's a photo attached to it. The song is called Love Marriage and I want to download the song, but I don't know who sings it. If I know the drama, then I most likely can get the song. Does anyone know what drama this is? (Sorry the photo is small, that's all it was attached to...and my bf doesn't know who it is either.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/mizzxgoofy/ost.jpg

The drama is also called Love Marriage. :P

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=232901

You can find OST links in the first post of the drama thread.

Guest jhealizzie

Hello I am a very big fan of Korean TV series,dramas, and such. I was wondering can anyone tell me the most popular TV channels in Korea and Japan maybe? :lol: I would really like to be able to watch channels that have all of the dramas, performances, comeback performances, and all the different stages, variety shows, games shows, etc. Does DISH Network have these channels and what are the names? Sorry this is so long I could not find my words. :sweatingbullets:

korean - MBC, SBS, KBS, they're networks, and channels, i guess? that's what we have in our cable.

japanese- all i know is NHK.

can someone recommend me a romantic comedy korean movie?

the new one please.

already watched the old ones.

THANKSIE

Guest ripgal

^ Romantic Island (2008)?

By Lee Min Ki, Eugene, Lee Seon Gyeon and Lee Soo Kyung..

It's a very lighthearted and feel good movie, talks about 3 different couples vacationing in the Philippines..

You can check the movie thread for streaming/dl links..

Guest swt_korean

hi, i'm looking for this movie that i watched a long time ago and curious as to what the title is. i thought it had cha taehyun and jeon ji hyun but it isn't windstruck. the movie that i wathced was where both the main characters are cops and the girl's family is a supernatural family. and later both the girl and the guy become supernatural cops... don't know how to describe it well.

Guest P.Bradbury

This may be a lost cause..

Does anyone know where I can find a 2000 drama called 'WITH LOVE'

Lead man was Takenouchi Yutaka and he looked so gorgeous then. He and Kaneshiro and Takuya Kimura were the great longhaired hunks at that time.

This was a lovely drama with Yutaka and I would really love to own it so that I can replay it a few times.

thanks.

Peggy