Please Help Me! Thread!

Guest huangsy

Oh can someone tell me how to find the movies section in mycreo then? i went on the site but there's nowhere i can find movies, i clicked on it but nothing shows up on my browser and i used internet explorer as well..

Mycreo does not offer movies, in any event 2-3 days ago, Mycreo changed to subscription based, and is no longer free to watch.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,  What has happened to all of the daily drama threads? Even the links under the Official Thread directory for the current daily drama's lead to nowhere. Is there a problem somewhere? Below

There is a posting about this under the problem solver thread on the forums home page (sorry don't know how to link threads) - essentially they know about it and are trying to fix it

Hi @Sianna,   We had an incident where many of the threads disappeared so we created temporary threads. Unfortunately the threads that have disappeared are unretrievable…   However

Posted Images

Hi, I wanna ask about the actress played the wife of the second brother Han Sung-kyu in "Sad GoodBye" (or Goodbye to Sadness / 슬픔이여안녕). She also acted in "Someday" (썸데이) - starring Bae Doo-Na. Anyone here knows her?

Thank you so much.

We have formed a new subbing group and are in desparate need for translators.. I posted a question asking about a specific thread where Soompi users could apply for a translated position and I was told to join the fansubs team in the music section. But my team is designed to pick up where other teams have stopped and finish unfinished series... But I cannot find a thread to not only A: Ask if any soompi users would like to join our forum, and B: get more people interested in our sub team and C: Is there a list for just drama sub teams? Not music sub teams?

I have a question about KBS's Nam Heesuk & Choi Eunkyung's Free Time and Entertainment Relay. Do you know what time and day I can watch these show on KBS world? Thank u :)

I believe you are referring to 남희석 최은경의 여유만만 YuhYooManMan aka Morning Live with Nam Hee Suk & Choi Eun Kyung.

KBS World stopped airing the programme around August, round about the Olympic games period.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Prince Tony

Thanks! I've already seen the first 3, but I"ll try watching "Ruler of your own world". xD

Any more suggestions? xDD

Try Memories Of Bali. It's really sad. But exactly I wish you already didn't need to cry at the moment. Hehe...

Guest skeptrical

So this has been bothering me for the past few days. I saw a clip with Ryu Soo Young hitting a guy with a beer bottle at a bar. The other guy doesn't flinch but there's blood running down his forehead. He punches Ryu Soo Young. I don't know if this is a drama or music video but could someone tell me what movie/drama/music video this is? It's really been bothering me

Guest IATEYOU

Hi! So I guess this is trivial, but I'm really curious. Why do such sites like soompi do not allow subbers to work with "WITH S2" streaming sites/videos?

I don't know anything about subbing...what is "WITH S2" and why would it "harm fan subbing," as I saw in one site similar to soompi?

Thanks!

- Any recent drama recommendations?

I'm currently watching East of Eden, You Are My Destiny, and General Hospital 2. Recommendations would be appreciated. ;]

- Any anime recommendations?

I'm waiting for Vampire Knight to come out, but those take translators forever to subtitle it [it's understandable; And I'm thankful for their hard work. But I seriously want some anime series to watch]. D:

- Any tragic fan/nongasoo fiction to read?

I've been by the Recommendations thread, but alot of fictions are romance/comedy, rather than romance/tragedy. :0

^

there are hana yori dango korean version filming rite now

and will be aired their first ep on jan 5th

but i havent heard anything about hana kimi korean yet

so rite now it would be no

btw ur sig/banner

is way too big both in size and pixels

pls change it before u got a warning

Guest pumpkin

ODD QUESTION: I stumbled across a Hanfever page on different PLUSH TOYS that gain popularity because of Korean Dramas (The article can be found here).

My question is: Does anyone know of any other plush toys that are present in Korean Dramas?

I'd especially like recommendations for dramas that have plushes that you can actually purchase.

Anyway, thanks for your help and I hope I posted this in the right area!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest love-yun

- Any recent drama recommendations?

I'm currently watching East of Eden, You Are My Destiny, and General Hospital 2. Recommendations would be appreciated. ;]

I would recommend watching:

1. Worlds Within

Genre Romance

Starring Hyunbin, Song Hye Kyo, Uhm Ki Joon, Seo Hyo Rim

Other This actually aired late October-December of last year, but it's still fairly recent.

2. Star's Lover (It's also known as Oh! My Goddess)

Genre Romance

Broadcast Period 2008-Dec-10 to 2009-Feb-12

Starring Choi Ji Woo, Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Ki Woo, Cha Ye Ryun, Ki Tae Young, Choi Phillip

Synopsis Lee Ma Ri (Choi Ji Woo) is a famous actress that is actively pursued by four men. The four men come from different backgrounds and have different aspirations. One is a literature graduate student who dreams of becoming a writer (Yoo Ji Tae), another is a famous photographer (Choi Phillip), the third is the heir to a major chaebol family (Ki Tae Young), and the last man chasing after Ma Ri is a young executive who works at a media corporation (Lee Ki Woo).

3. Boys Over Flowers (Korean version of Hana Yori Dango & Meteor Garden)

Genre Romance/Comedy

Broadcast Period 2009-Jan-05 to 2009-Mar-24

Starring Goo Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon

Synopsis The ‘Iconic Love Story’ for those who wish to stay young at heart forever! ‘Boys over Flowers’ is the highly anticipated remake of the famous Japanese comic book series. Jan-di, the Heroine, is the poor but bright girl who has a strong sense of justice and full of vitality. She transfers to an exclusive high school where only the rich go. In there, she encounters with the four rich and quirky boys and experiences love and friendship. The storyline illustrates the supreme fantasy that a drama can bring out the most. Each of us probably has an experience of admiring or dreaming of something. The drama ‘Boys over Flowers’ is the concentration of the admirations.

credit: dramawiki

Guest tokyopower

im not really asking for a download link...

just asking which movies has Jang Keun-Suk starred in (or dramas)

i know he's been on hong gil dong, baby and me, do-re-mi-fa-so-la-si-do, and thats about it...

i dontknow where to post this question so i hope no one minds if i post it here.. :blush:

anyway please reply!