Please Help Me! Thread!

Hi! I have a question about watching Korean TV while it's airing.

I've used SquidTV many times before to watch MBC, but lately I haven't been able to connect with any of the channels. Either the video does not load or it will say "channel is offline". I've also tried http://tvsbox.com and channelchooser.com and have recieved the same results. This problem started occuring around the same time as the start of the Olympics. Has anyone else run into the same problem as I have? Are there any sites out there that acutally work?

Thanks so much!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,  What has happened to all of the daily drama threads? Even the links under the Official Thread directory for the current daily drama's lead to nowhere. Is there a problem somewhere? Below

There is a posting about this under the problem solver thread on the forums home page (sorry don't know how to link threads) - essentially they know about it and are trying to fix it

Can a new thread be merged with the old one, assuming it can be recovered? So we could have a temporary thread? 

Posted Images

Does anyone know where korean drama cliches list is?

There was this long thread somewhere in soompi that people listed all these cliches found in korean dramas.

It was really long with multiple quotes of people adding onto them on the first post..

Does anyone know where korean drama cliches list is?

There was this long thread somewhere in soompi that people listed all these cliches found in korean dramas.

It was really long with multiple quotes of people adding onto them on the first post..

Maybe you can find it in HERE

hi,

the yashimanman variety show, season 2.

is there a thread created for it?

i checked the season 1 thread, and no updates or changes were present.

has all online viewers and subbers given up on the show?

if anyone knows where i can find, the videos, or subbed videos, or the thread, please pm me.

forever thankful

krys.

Can someone recommend me a good drama like My Girl? and also where a poor guy falls in love with a rich girl? thanks a lot. ^^
lol if you want something like my girl, it's gonna be rich guy-poor girl plots.

but anyway you asked for otherwise so here are some dramas...

New Heart (drama/comedy) **super recommended!

On Air (drama/comedy) **super recommended as well!

Time of Dogs and Wolves (drama)

Snow Queen (drama)

Cloud Stairway (drama)

Fantasy Couple (comedy)

Princess Lulu (comedy)

Why Did You Come To My House (comedy)

A Love To Kill (drama)

Robbers (drama) <- the girl is not really rich though

all of these are actually worth it to watch, arranged it according to my liking :P

are we allowed to post direct links for clubbox files on korean dramas and movies section??

And does anyone knows if clubbox users dislike if we 'hotlink' the direct download links ?

Guest patriciakate

Oh,she's a girl,not a guy,her name is Lee Ji Ah and in that film,she acted as Suzini

oh.. thought it was a boy..lol...thanks a lot anyway..=)

Guest Qi Luo

how can i veiw kbs world on tvants????

i believe kbs world has subtitles on their channel

I'm not sure if it's kbs or sbs, but one of these 2 channels you have to register in their website in order to get access to watch the stream.