Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest silverfire444

i've been watching this korean variety show called Vitamin on youtube, but i can't seem to find a thread for it here on soompi. is there no thread, or is it under another name i'm not aware of?

thanks in advance~! :)

Hope someone can help me ^^

I was cheching SBS CBJ a few minutes ago and saw a drama [i think it's drama ^^], I'm curious to know how it's called. It's 8am, monday and it's from SBS CJB... :sweatingbullets: There's a mean girl [she's not so mean, she's just jealous xD], I guess she's jealous about the other girl, cuz the boy she likes like this other girl, apparentely perfect. The next episode they'll have a fight xDDD

Hope you can help me xD

You might be refering to the new SBS's morning drama Daughter-in-law. Is this it?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=222955

Guest saltnpepper

I'm a newbie at soompi but here goes:

I have trouble finding the title of this certain film preview that I came across and I'm dying to know the main title. The story revolves around a high school student whose life has changed when this new girl transferred to his class. This girl happens to be part of a gang and is a teenage delinquent who often gets into trouble at school. The boy would often do generous gestures (i.e. do her homework without given permission) in order to prevent the girl from getting punished therefore, she becomes intrigued by him. As time progresses, they become "close friends" and eventually develop feelings for each other. If I can firmly recall, the girls attatchment to her gang causes trouble for the both of them. Something like, her gang members told her not to see the guy anymore because he's a loser or that he's making her too emotional. The guy takes it into consideration and ignores her for a while but his feelings were too strong, therefore he cannot help but feel he has to fight for her...

That is all I can remember. I hope you soompiers can help me on this one.

some people have replied you already, but have not answered your question.

sorry it's been like 3 weeks since you asked 0.o but i just saw your question heh

ok so the vid you're looking for is indeed a music video, it's Lee Seung Gi's Words That Are Hard To Say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oWRbAnXOOP8

Guest zizou312

hi anybody know where I can watch this movie? 색다른 동거???

Its like a tv channel movie, I'm trying to buy it while I'm in Korea, but I heard it didn't come out for DVD yet.

hi anybody know where I can watch this movie? 색다른 동거???

Its like a tv channel movie, I'm trying to buy it while I'm in Korea, but I heard it didn't come out for DVD yet.

Curiosity was getting the better of me so I search goggle for the title and came up with this link

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_A_Di...ind_of_Life.php

Anyway it looks as if it's still isn't available yet.

Guest LovelYoo

I've been downloading dramas to watch lately from yousendit, sendspace, megaupload, etc.. and I was wondering if this was necessarily safe or not? I know a lot of people do it and in general, downloading for free is not legal but I was just wondering about the opinions of others..

Guest datzan

Once i saw a movie that was about a girl who falls in love in his teacher ( the girl is cute).

But the teacher keep denying that hes in love with her aswell.

But in the end they get together.

Thats roughly how i remember this movie. Can someone help me what movie im talking about?

I think its korean.:wub:

Guest truexskills

hi,

just asking a question about crunchyroll vs youtube

i just found out about crunchyroll so i was wondering which shows are updated and put up every week on crunchyroll?

because i watch my shows, which are we got married, family outing, star blind date, and ya shim manman on youtube, but i saw that crunchyroll had bigger and better quality videos for we got married

so iw as wondering what yuou guys think is better, and if you know if either family outing or star blind date are consistently uploaded on crunchyroll

Guest quepapas

Hi, could anyone help me identifying these 2 movies / series?

img01qr1.jpg

I'm thinking the guy on the right side is Ju Jin Mo but not sure.

img02jd7.jpg

Thanks a bunch.

Guest keshter

hello!

so i just moved to las vegas and i was wondering where in las vegas they sell korean dramas??

and also kpop cd's and posters!

if anyone has any idea, let me know!

i would really appreciate it! thanks!

Sorry, a very stupid question, I understand if it says English Sub, that means there is english subtitles available, but they will be speaking in korean.

But if i want to hear them speak in chinese mandarin instead of korean, what is the lingo for that. Not chinese subtitbles, but chinese audio.

Many Thanks,

Apk

It's called Chinese dubbed I suppose

Once i saw a movie that was about a girl who falls in love in his teacher ( the girl is cute).

But the teacher keep denying that hes in love with her aswell.

But in the end they get together.

Thats roughly how i remember this movie. Can someone help me what movie im talking about?

I think its korean.:wub:

Is it a long time drama? If it is, I think it's called "I am still loving you" by Chae rim. That's the only one I thought of when I read your post.

I NEED HELP! I'm going on vaca soon and need a new kdrama for my ipod. What drama do you recommend that's hot right now or around right now?!?!? I want a very addicting and good drama pls!!

Iljimae definitely addicting. The next one is Woman in the sun, which I have just finished, it's not addicting throughout but at some episodes, the ending will make you want to watch on further and I love the plot. Some older drama if you haven't watched yet, HIT, Surgeon Bong dal hee, My girl, My name is Kim Sam Soon, Fashion 70, Nine tail fox.

Guest Novaculite

The local Korean station here is currently airing this drama called "Days of Innocence", but I can't seem to find the official thread for it. Anyone wanna link me? Thanks!

Guest dove lady

Which drama was this?

I want to rewatch it, but I forget what it's called

It's about a very rich bratty girl named Ana. She's engaged to this hotel owner, but she falls off her yacht while she was drunk and trying to find her engagement ring that fell off. She gets amnesia and is "taken in" by this country bum, who she's been torturing the past few weeks or so ~

He renames her Na Sangshil or something (my forgotten), and.. yeah. He has a big fluffy white dog and takes care of his nephews. She has a really expensive cat named Princess.

Does anyone know which drama I'm talking about ?

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

hi there!

Can anyone please help me find a drama

that's really sad.

I NEED to find a drama that's really sad, and there's a grandma/grandpa in it

and preferably a girl as main, or any relevance with the grandma/pa

yes yes.. i know it's weird lol..but yea i really need

For example, like the girls crying, and talking about her grandma or etc..

I hope it isn't too confusing..

Feel free to PM me too!

I'm really in a hurry! Thanks in advance<3

Guest huangsy

hi there!

Can anyone please help me find a drama

that's really sad.

I NEED to find a drama that's really sad, and there's a grandma/grandpa in it

and preferably a girl as main, or any relevance with the grandma/pa

yes yes.. i know it's weird lol..but yea i really need

For example, like the girls crying, and talking about her grandma or etc..

I hope it isn't too confusing..

Feel free to PM me too!

I'm really in a hurry! Thanks in advance<3

How about the 2002 movie, The Way Home 집으로 ?

You can watch the trailer at http://movie.daum.net/moviedetail/moviedet...do?movieId=3550