Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

does any one here can tell me where can i download korean drama?i want kdrama in 450p and i can whatch it on viki but i want to download it as mp4 if any one knows please leave me a message in my profile please:)

I have another question to all drama lovers here. I need to find korean subs for drama called "Queen Seon Duk". First Ep for now. Yes not english subs but korean hangul. Thank you very much to someone who can help me with this

• 3 weeks later...
Guest killawog

Is there FAQ on this board? When can i start my first thread? After how many posts? How can i start a thread?

Where can i find lots screencaps from koean dramas possible in english? If not i can use a google translator to find what i want.

Okay so there is this drama or movie that i remember faintly, my mom was watching it.
It was about a girl and she was in a love triangle between two guys. One guys was a dancer and the other was a sweet light haired guy. Than she got hurt suddenly and the two guys met and she had to pick between two of them. 
What was this drama or movie?

said: Okay so there is this drama or movie that i remember faintly, my mom was watching it.

It was about a girl and she was in a love triangle between two guys. One guys was a dancer and the other was a sweet light haired guy. Than she got hurt suddenly and the two guys met and she had to pick between two of them. 

What was this drama or movie?

Can any one recommend me something as amazing as You're Beautiful?
Has any other drama come out that made everyone love it?
I watched Secret Garden too and I didn't like it as much. I don't think I like stories with "supernatural" elements such as switching bodies. The cross dressing in You're Beautiful is ok though. The "supernatural" thing is also why I haven't given My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox a try.

cutiek028

said: Can any one recommend me something as amazing as You're Beautiful?

Has any other drama come out that made everyone love it?

I watched Secret Garden too and I didn't like it as much. I don't think I like stories with "supernatural" elements such as switching bodies. The cross dressing in You're Beautiful is ok though. The "supernatural" thing is also why I haven't given My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox a try.

@cutiek028

I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND THE PRIME MINISTER IS DATING it just started but let me tell you it is amazing the first 4 episodes are out and there is even a thread on this website about it and it is such and amazing show it is an absolute romcom and if u decide to watch it make sure you finish the first episode at least then you will be hooked and finish ep 4 before you even know it. I lost all my enthusiasm for all my other shows after this came out and I cant wait till Monday for ep 5 oh and if you think that you wont like in because Yoona from girls generation is the leading femaling her acting got a lot a better

well hope u decide to watch it

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, gents and dames.
I am looking for good Korean CRIME / GANGSTER movies.Movies like Hwanghae (Yellow Sea), Nameless gangsters, Man from nowhere, Oldboy, Lady vengeance, I saw the devil, etc. If you have anything similar to those,I love movies that surrounds one petty criminal, or a gang, and their business and struggles.
A sidenote; I have seen so many, that I can't find any new ones myself.

Also, I love Choi Min-sik-So any recommended movie with him in it, I will gladly accept.

hireshi

said: Hello, gents and dames.

I am looking for good Korean

CRIME / GANGSTER

movies.Movies like Hwanghae (Yellow Sea), Nameless gangsters, Man from nowhere, Oldboy, Lady vengeance, I saw the devil, etc. If you have anything similar to those,I love movies that surrounds one petty criminal, or a gang, and their business and struggles.

A sidenote; I have seen so many, that I can't find any new ones myself.

Also, I love 

Choi Min-sik-

So any recommended movie with him in it, I will gladly accept.

This is a drama that came out during 2008 or early 2009. There is a kooky Korean woman who babysits and such, either for her family or neighbors. I remember that she was carrying a child on her back while she spoke to the guy she liked. He was kind of an a**hole, I think they like each other, but he's mean. She has a short asian-style perm and she dresses funny. She always wore slippers. Anyway, on day she is very sad about something and completely changes her look. New hair, new makeup, new dress and high-heels. And the guy sees her in her new clothes.

Guest jshen312

I'm an American, and a new fan to Korean entertainment industry. 
Jeon Ji Hyun originally turned down to be in You Who Came From the Stars, and Kim Soo Hyun personally asked her to be in this drama. So my question is how influential is the Korean public towards wanting to see Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun work together again in more projects? 
Do actors listen to what the audience wants to see?
I just want to see more collaborations between KSH and JJH. I'm sure thousands of other fans want to see that too. 
Thank you for answers! :)

Guest pratikshya93

Hi friends,

I just started watching the drama School 2013. In the Episode 3, there is a song that plays in the background when Nam Soon and Teacher Chan are talking and sorting out their differences. It seemed like the tune in the following song

Imagine Me and You – 

Can someone let me know about the song and maybe a link to the same??

Khamsanmida!

:)

I am looking for this movie,
About a women and a firefighter, this women tries to get this random firefighter to help her with something (totally forgot what), and he's really annoyed by her.Eventually they end up dating, ands stuff (at one point in the movie, they almost freeze to death in a cooler?), also his ex-wife died. blah blah.
Does anyone know what movie I am referring too? I've seen it before, but don't remember the name!