[Taiwanese Drama 2007] 櫻野三加一 (Ying Ye San Jia Yi)

Guest litto_gurl

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --Rain--

Just watch the first episode. It's interesting so far. Hopefully this won't bored me like it did with Why Why Love.

But Ming Dao is super hot in here. x]

Guest renfu_4lways

LMAO cong cong (kong long's dad) is so darn funny!! The part where he talked with the principal on the phone hahaha i laughed like crazy. Seriously, the plot isnt that appealing IMO.. but it's quite funny. And it is such a typical SET drama.. all the exaggerated actions n scenes.. kind of reminds me of Xi Jie Shao Nian (Westside boys, i think) cos both films are shot at Xi Men ding.

and i wonder what happened to the gun.. i was totally lost when i watched the preview for ep 2 :sweatingbullets:

Guest kyotoji

finally this drama is here... but i have yet to watch it.

sighed...

any1 has any prob with the CB provided on pg 3?

Guest ehytee7

wwaaah... i just saw this the other day, but i couldn't watch it without eng subs although i can understand some phrases coz i'm half chinese. such an embarrassment that i can't even be fluent on it. haha.. anyway.. i love the lead characters..i hope somebody would come up with it with eng subs..

The ep1 raw now available,and viethardsubbed is out.It's coming soon :sweatingbullets:

bamboo forest's clubbox

wwaaah... i just saw this the other day, but i couldn't watch it without eng subs although i can understand some phrases coz i'm half chinese. such an embarrassment that i can't even be fluent on it. haha.. anyway.. i love the lead characters..i hope somebody would come up with it with eng subs..

Don't worry.Doremii Fansub still working on this project.I believe it'll be coming out soon :rolleyes:

Guest __Christine

hi !i was wondering which kind soompier has/ can upload the OST? i really liked the songs.. no one answered my previous question though T__T

thanks a lot! <33

hi !i was wondering which kind soompier has/ can upload the OST? i really liked the songs.. no one answered my previous question though T__T

thanks a lot! <33

Hmm,I think it's not available yet :sweatingbullets: .

Viethardsubbed its out now :w00t: .I'm still uploading it.Come and support my clubbox :)

bamboo forest's clubbox

Guest ripgal

Ep 1 was quite good for a start.. Altho most of the scenes have been shown in the previews, it was satisfactory for me. Enough to quench my thirst..Ming En's chemistry's still as strong as before..

If you guys are interested in getting YYSJY goodies, you guys can visit the drama thread in Asianfanatics..just click on one of my banners and it will link you to the discussion thread there. ^^

:)

Guest joan_qt2004

When and where can I watch this watch this show? Is it aired in GTV? I hope so, because we have GTV here in Manila.

Guest ripgal

The drama has just started..so I'm not sure if you can watch it thru your local cable.

But if you want to watch it live, you can watch it thru MSN live. There is a special link located @ the Live watching section in the drama thread in Asianfanatics..you can check that out.

For those who download the episodes thru direct links (MU/UL)

http://www.powerapple.com

Just register as a member and you can download..

Guest berry

it has been a while....i just started knowing this series...1st ep not to bad...for the introduction of the story...have to admit that the chemistry between mingen is still undeniable...looking forward to the progression of their relationship as the story unfolds....:)

Guest kassuma

thanks for the bt link joeyclaire n hope u continue providing the links like these because being chinese illeterate im lost in the site. this series is growing on me due to the great chemistry of the leads!

Guest ehytee7

there is already someone who subbed episode 1. i just watched it earlier in veoh. it's not the official subbed though. go to asian fanatics for the link or just search it out on veoh.. ^_^

Guest ripgal

I just finished Ep 2...it was such a great episode. A combination of hilarity, touching moments, mystery and action..

And most of all, Ming En's just as good as ever..

Archived