[Taiwanese Drama 2007] 櫻野三加一 (Ying Ye San Jia Yi)

Guest litto_gurl

Guest lovesiick

WAh~~~

MINGDAO &&& QIANEN <333

Hehehe...these two are perfect <333

Just reminds me of Prince Turns Frog <3

awwww...

hehehe...I have to watch this after I finish Coffee Prince lols xP

Hehhee...Its funny, I love Qian En's character xP

- Di

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jin-shi

ummm i was wondering where can i download this series with the fansubs??

haha haven't posted in years and felt like helping ya out. ^_^

jewelchan from asianfanatics forum has it english subbed to ep. 15. If you want to stream it try looking it up in Veoh.com. ^^ she has it posted there.

Guest shymmer

HELLO!

i'm kinda late i know, i just started watching YY3+1 a few days ago... now i'm at around episode 10 i think.

gosh i'm actually kinda dissapointed in the plot progress.... ah jiang's miracle awakening from his death was damn drama, and then all of a sudden DK comes out! like, in the middle of the drama a totaly new character is introduced... kind of weird.

but the romance between ah jiang and xia tian is sweeet!! ming dao and qiaoen really has good chemistry. can seriously see sparks jumping between their eyes. LOL.

ANYWAY! in episode 4, when ah jiang gives xia tian her birthday present, that ROLL OF FILM, it was soooo nice!

anyone have any idea if it is possible to get such a roll of film negatives done? its so amazing, pulling it out, retracting it back, all the coloured negatives.

i actually went to ask a photo film shop if it is possible, but they said NO. =(

Miss B that picture looks funny I don't know what they are doing too but somehow it looks cute :D I finished YY already and overall I really enjoyed it there was good and bad points but Mingen chemistry was perfect

but the romance between ah jiang and xia tian is sweeet!! ming dao and qiaoen really has good chemistry. can seriously see sparks jumping between their eyes. LOL.

ANYWAY! in episode 4, when ah jiang gives xia tian her birthday present, that ROLL OF FILM, it was soooo nice!

anyone have any idea if it is possible to get such a roll of film negatives done? its so amazing, pulling it out, retracting it back, all the coloured negatives.

i actually went to ask a photo film shop if it is possible, but they said NO. =(

hello shymmer :D

i have to agree with you...if anything, what we can't complain about is MingEn's awesome chemistry B)

yeah, the film is cool, huh?

too bad it's not possible :o

Miss B that picture looks funny I don't know what they are doing too but somehow it looks cute :D I finished YY already and overall I really enjoyed it there was good and bad points but Mingen chemistry was perfect

i pray there will be another MingEn collaboration...that would be great :D

i will wait for that day, be it one or two years... :phew:

Guest Joanne <3

I'm a little slow... but episode 15 is the end of the series, right? For a second, I remembered thinking it was 22. Maybe I'm getting confused.

I'm a little slow... but episode 15 is the end of the series, right? For a second, I remembered thinking it was 22. Maybe I'm getting confused.

no episode 16 is the last episode which finished airing last Sunday

i heard mingen had attend the golden award show together... ???

on 17th, is't true???

who got the news or pic or mv pls share it here ya... just miss their colabration

^ wow, she's beautiful :w00t:

thanks for sharing B)

i skimmed through the last page of the MingEn thread at AF, but the comments there are disappointing because it seems like there was a lack of MingEn interaction/chemistry at the event :tears:

i have yet to read through all the posts though, but it's discouraging :(

Guest KDramaFreak

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=288137704

Img253313216.jpg

U1343P28T3D1796074F326DT20071117205404.jpg

U1343P28T3D1796077F326DT20071117205412.jpg

U2507P28T3D1796144F326DT20071117212315.jpg

Gotta say Ming Dao should've gotten better dress clothes. <3 Qiao En looks so pretty as usual. Their interactions were somewhat... 'staged out.' Ming Dao should've hold Qiao En's hand a little more... lover like. XDD omg off to mingen land I go. Hope those pics satisfy you girls. :[ I already miss them. -sigh-

-Off topic- But drop by and read my fanfic of them ;]

• 1 month later...

^^^ haha their first outfit seems to match in some ways... maybe it's just cuz theyre ming dao and qiao en!!!

i stopped watching this series because of the lack of plot, but im soo glad i went back and gave it another chance!!

i thought the plot did build from episode 7 and on!! they're soo cuteeeee together!! just perfect for each other!!

now imma go back and watch prince turn into frog again!! LOVE THEM!!

• 2 months later...
Guest DumboEphant

I had just finished watching this drama and personally I think it was quite worth catching esp. if you are a Ming Dao and Qiao En couple fan. Though the plot was disappointing in the middle of nowhere, their genuine and convincing acting plus chemistry was able to grant this drama a chance. Nevertheless, I still cringe about the part

AJ died and then revived again

but on the fact that miracles (news on girl survive after being shot by ??? no. of bullets, man pronounced dead but awoke and felt pain during the autopsy etc.)do really happen, I'll therefore make it an exception.

This love drama between MD and QE is more or last like most of the love dramas you see, draggy (bickering like always but yet get together yadda yadda) and it could bore you in the middle but just hang on! It'll get better towards the end ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

I just finished this drama. I have mix feelings for it. I think the plot is kinda weak, like I kept telling myself that you are watching this for MingEn and ignored the plot.

MingEn of course, kept me wanting more in the drama. I watched Frog turn to Prince just recently too, and I wasn't sure why I like MingEn together so much.

Other than their overflowing chemistry, after watch YYSJY, I think MingEn one of the few couples that manage to pull off the over dramatic line plot. I notice that FTTP and YYSJY the plot is just so dramatic and exaggerated, but somehow I'm not annoyed by it at all.

QiaoEn's crying is superb and makes you feel for her character. So far she never fail to make me cry with her, FTTP, YYSJY, and FTLY.

MingDao is just so lovable. I think he handles the crying very well. The scene when he is going blind, his expressions were so natural.

Anyways, MingEn definitely help to make this drama, in terms of the weak plot, a lot.

• 1 month later...

All file torrent in one link 6th Feeling version, please????

[Tất cả các file torrent bản của 6th Feeling trong 1 link]

Archived