[Taiwanese Drama 2007] 櫻野三加一 (Ying Ye San Jia Yi)

Guest litto_gurl

Guest lilyella

I also cant wait to see another drama of md and qe!!! but I dont like the tallest guy -_-

why dont they let 183 act together? =P

i don't know why they can't act together but i know sam wang is busy doing another series with qiao qiao.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KDramaFreak

^ i think something happened with jacky. @_@ don't remember but i read about it on asianfanatics and that they said something about him being suspended from the group. Not sure.. but it was something about jacky

Guest Joanne <3

^ Whoa, really? I heard he was always out drinking alcohol, but I don't know if that affected the group as a whole.

I actually think QE looked great in that get up. I think it's because they're actually playing high school students in the drama, hence the not so mature casual get up here. The drama's gona focus more on action this time. So I'm pretty sure there're gona be lots of exaggerative stunts..such as QE chasing the 3 guys in the car. I mean it's not even possible in real life..so we're on for a drama with more focus on the actions and mystery solving rather than the romance. But anything with MingEn can make me go gaga..They were amazing in PTF and I'm counting on them to create another MingEn wave..:wub:

Word!! :wub: :blush: I can't wait! ^___^

Topic Starter: I was just wondering if you could edit your first post and upload the pictures that you hotlinked from AF to a different server so that people can see... :sweatingbullets:

Guest lilyella

^ i think something happened with jacky. @_@ don't remember but i read about it on asianfanatics and that they said something about him being suspended from the group. Not sure.. but it was something about jacky

yeah! jacky is no longer with 183 Club. he's back with Tangerine, his former company, i think.

i read in asian fanatics that Qiao En and Ming Dao will sing the ending theme of this series.

Guest i3lu3fun

wow, another drama with ming dao and qiao en pairing. a must watch!

but i had a feeling it's not easy to beat the prince turns frog :P

Guest Joanne <3

Oh my my, thanks for sharing! :P Ming Dao looks so freakin' HOT with his new hair. And so sad to hear that Jacky left 183 club. :tears: So are there only 4 members now?

Guest asianromance

i love the qiao en and ming dao collaboration because i think they are some of the best taiwan actors/actresses out there....but i'm a bit apprehensive about watching it because jerry huang is probably the worst actor that i've seen.

Guest KDramaFreak

is jerry huang that bad?? O_O;; i've never seen him in any of the drams.. so iono about him. but man is he tall

did MD put on weight? his face looks chubby.......i loved PTF, let's see how this turns out....i dun reali dig her 'tryin to act cute' get-up though....like the prev poster said, it looks too messy n mis-matched.........

Guest i3lu3fun

^ yeah, i thought i was the only one whoe feel Ming dao look chubby, but maybe it was due to his new haircut. Qiao En look so beautiful in HERE mag!

Guest KDramaFreak

thankkkk yoou!!!! so much! ahhh haven't been catching up with the news of this drama lately.. thanks once agn!

Ming dao talks so little in the video.. and meng zhe and qiao en are hilarious xDD hahah the preview was very... animated like o_o;;

Guest litto_gurl

Guest ripgal

Thanx a lot for the pictures and trailer..

I also love MD and QE..they're about the only TW drama couple that I really like with amazing chemistry. :D

Btw, when is this drama premiering?

Guest KDramaFreak
^_^ they're so cute together! Is it me or did ming dao got darker? o_o;; it seems like he did.. ahh do you know what channel it's going to be on? and if it's going to be with subtitles?

Guest litto_gurl

Ying Ye 3+1 2nd preview (subbed)

some more pics...

walla.jpg

wallb.jpg

The little icon people soo cute, esp Bulu with his chief hat.

wallc.jpg

wall.jpg

photo5.jpg

215804_2058738030.jpg

215804_1798330178.jpg

221818_462613730.jpg

credit to Lamly & minivicki @asianfanactics.net

Guest babymarzy07

when will this start airing? is it next week? :D im really looking forward to this!! ^^ i love MingEn!!

Archived