[Taiwanese Drama 2007] 櫻野三加一 (Ying Ye San Jia Yi)

Guest litto_gurl

Here are my comments of Ep 12

Ep 12 was pretty alright. It wasn't great, it wasn't that bad either. I found some parts pretty boring as well..but Ming En kept me going. I just couldn't disregard their good acting though I somewhat dislike the storyline now.

I thought Ep 12 was quite draggy..if considered as a whole, they just kept going back and forth on AJ and XT arguing and getting back together and so on. That's probably about it..

I don't like DK's dialogues. I think they're pretty ridiculous and unrealistic. His lines about AJ not able to bring happiness to XT were really sickening to hear. I know they're trying to make him look bad..I duno..but I just didn't like how he phrased his lines, like how XT has a big bright future in front of her..and how AJ's gonna be in her way...blah blah..all his lines were just too stupid and horribly scripted.

As for OX being disappointed of XT's decision, I thought it was a bit ridiculous. It's not so much about him trying to separate AJ and XT. But more to the fact that that his actions do not fit well with the storyline and his character. I understand his hopes and expectations he has for his daughter and that he wants the best of her.. but I thought it could have been better if he had told her about it without AJ being present. The fact that he had told XT off about her ambition in front of AJ sounded to me like he was looking down on AJ's background and his mother's job. What's wrong with being a boss of a noodle stall? It doesn't mean it's inferior to some overseas job..just because it doesn't require that high a level of education. That somehow turned me off, because I kinda felt AJ was kinda downplayed by OX's statement. I don't know....maybe it's just me.

The good thing of course was Ming En. Loved their moments together, because they just exude so much of the couple feeling. Made me goooo aww... :wub: I like Joyce too. I don't think she will be a threat to AJ and XT..somehow I think she will play a friend more than a rival. I hope she doesn't disappoint, like how DK turned out to be the big bad baddie..aiks..

And lastly, the preview of MD crying :tears:

Gosh that short glimpse of him crying just blew me away.. he's just amazing.

He's probably the only TW actor who can cry like that..IMO...

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like DK's dialogues. I think they're pretty ridiculous and unrealistic. His lines about AJ not able to bring happiness to XT were really sickening to hear. I know they're trying to make him look bad..I duno..but I just didn't like how he phrased his lines, like how XT has a big bright future in front of her..and how AJ's gonna be in her way...blah blah..all his lines were just too stupid and horribly scripted.

As for OX being disappointed of XT's decision, I thought it was a bit ridiculous. It's not so much about him trying to separate AJ and XT. But more to the fact that that his actions do not fit well with the storyline and his character. I understand his hopes and expectations he has for his daughter and that he wants the best of her.. but I thought it could have been better if he had told her about it without AJ being present. The fact that he had told XT off about her ambition in front of AJ sounded to me like he was looking down on AJ's background and his mother's job. What's wrong with being a boss of a noodle stall? It doesn't mean it's inferior to some overseas job..just because it doesn't require that high a level of education. That somehow turned me off, because I kinda felt AJ was kinda downplayed by OX's statement. I don't know....maybe it's just me.

no, it's just not you

i noticed the inconsistency in character as well...it's really random :blink:

And lastly, the preview of MD crying :tears:

Gosh that short glimpse of him crying just blew me away.. he's just amazing.

He's probably the only TW actor who can cry like that..IMO...

i second that! :D

Another preview for Ep 13 - it's a bit depressing

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1QiP1GdXIYI/

Alright, despite all the negative comments on the episode..

At least we still get to see cute and adorable off set Ming En interactions..

Here are the BTS for Ep 12 - 5 parts

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lgaG5GLV0ew/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/495PEitZRy4/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NyRAUlc2L3I/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F5-w5YI4fGY/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7UT9WeUz-O4/

Must watch if you're a Ming En lover

First part was about the reporter asking QE whether she's jealous that MD's gonna kiss Linda. QE said she won't be. She also told the reporter that MD always asks her this question, and he says if QE kisses another guy, he'll get jealous and wonders why she doesn't get jealous. Then the reporter tells QE that MD will have a bed scene (it's a joke) with Linda and asks QE how she feels. QE suddenly paused and started babbling..calling MD's name and asking him this and that. Kinda like she was irritated and unhappy but I think she's just playing around.

2nd and 3rd parts were mostly on MD and Linda talking about their kiss. MD's again in his playful flirtatious mood, saying that he's excited about the kiss. And he did appear a bit nervous cos he was fidgeting and moving around before the action.. and suddenly we see QE pulling the director away, asking him not to film that shoot and stuff. MD's reaction was, " What are you doing? You're jealous huh? Trying to assert your territory huh?" And QE just continued joking around and pulled the director away..

Last part, MD and Linda kissed quite a lot of times. And after one particular shot, QE shouted out to MD, " MD, you're so happy and excited today huh?" And MD's expression was kinda strange to me..it seemed to me that he was trying to tell QE with his eyes that he didn't want to kiss Linda. But he kinda played on with QE and said, "Alright, I will treat you good food later. " And suddenly continued, " How do you want me to react then? I can only react this way..."

Very last scene, Linda did comment that QE had hired special shooters nearby..(a joke) to prevent them from kissing..

Overall, I thought it was so full of Ming En interactions altho they were apart from each other. They just seemed too much like a couple.hahaha..:wub:

My take on EPISODE 13:

This episode’s not bad; although it’s more on the depressing side :(

I have to applaud AJ’s acting on his crying scene; it was beautifully done and very convincing.

My heart cried out to him :tears:

QE portrayed XT nicely as well…I almost cried with her when she was apologizing to her dad

Not much MingEn moments; they were only together on screen for the first 20 minutes or so, maybe even less… :o

The preview looks very good

I think it will be very heartwrenching

AJ and Joyce will have a “pretend” bed scene to make XT leave AJ, once and for all

although I’m not really for the scene, considering how much XT loves AJ, I think that’s the only way he can make her leave

he’s feeling very helpless and so I guess he’s justified in wanting the “best” for XT

one more thing about this episode

is AJ’s eye going to be okay? :blink:

I hope nothing dramatic like blindness happens :rolleyes:

I don’t know why the director’s throwing that in…I hope there’s a good reason for it <_<

Anyway, Jo, jun_bin and joeyclaire, thanks for those links!

Guest Joanne <3

Finally caught up and finished episode 11 the other day. It was alright - I was glad to see that DK had finally shown his true colours rather than acting all shady or whatnot. I wish they had chosen a better looking actor for his part though - maybe it's just me, but I can't see why any girl would choose DK over AJ because he seems so much hotter. :lol:

Anywho, I'm a bit annoyed at the fact that Bulu and Fang Wei are less acknowledged in the drama now since the arrival of DK - where is the Ying Ye 3+1 if they are not featured enough? :(

Hope I get to see ep 12 soon! ^^

Sidenote: I'm a little disappointed with this drama. Maybe after PTF, I expected an awesome drama just like it... however, YYSJY simply is no comparison. The storyline seems to be all over the place and I can see clearly why it wouldn't appeal to a large audience. Still, I love MD+QE so I'm clinging onto this drama with a lot of hope. :P

Hello there, welcome abroad! B)

Glad to know that you enjoyed YY

I believe episode 10 is available with English subs now at Asianfanatics

Go get your dose of it!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D Crazy MingEn fangirl here ^^.

the site's not written in english (of course ;) )

but from what i gathered in the conversations in the MingEn thread in AF, there's been a few posts in QE's blog about a "Mr. M"

fans were speculating on who this Mr. M is ;)

she writes very highly of him, saying this Mr. M is someone she could trust, someone who understands her, etc... :wub:

just yesterday, she posted a picture of her and MD and wrote "Joe and Mr. M"

*squeals*

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/sunflower-joe/a...p;l=f&fid=1

in respect to QE's privacy, please don't repost the picture anywhere ;)

Nawww, that is so cute! *happy* :wub:

Guest analine87

BT Download ~ Episode 13

Torrent file (6th Feeling version):

http://www.box.net/shared/8yb5d4jsbe

Credit: 第⑥感

Hi can you please reupload the 6th feeling version of episode 1-7?The link says that the file requested cannot be found.If it is too much can you then tell me the link to the 6th feeling website where I can download directly from. Thanks!!

Finally caught up and finished episode 11 the other day. It was alright - I was glad to see that DK had finally shown his true colours rather than acting all shady or whatnot. I wish they had chosen a better looking actor for his part though - maybe it's just me, but I can't see why any girl would choose DK over AJ because he seems so much hotter. :lol:

Anywho, I'm a bit annoyed at the fact that Bulu and Fang Wei are less acknowledged in the drama now since the arrival of DK - where is the Ying Ye 3+1 if they are not featured enough? :(

Hope I get to see ep 12 soon! ^^

Sidenote: I'm a little disappointed with this drama. Maybe after PTF, I expected an awesome drama just like it... however, YYSJY simply is no comparison. The storyline seems to be all over the place and I can see clearly why it wouldn't appeal to a large audience. Still, I love MD+QE so I'm clinging onto this drama with a lot of hope. :P

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D Crazy MingEn fangirl here ^^.

Nawww, that is so cute! *happy* :wub:

Joanne, you've basically said everything i feel about the series :lol:

i feel entitled to say this (because i've never complained about the storyline earlier :P ) but i wish they had not change to the latest scriptwriter :phew:

at least with the two previous writers, the storyline was very enjoyable, easygoing, funny, and lighthearted

and it was actually going somewhere with the missing gun plot, AJ's refusal to confess, and the 3+1 tandem

i really like the kung fu in a high school setting and the bullying that went on (usually it's the main characters being bullied <_< )

now, when i have the time to rewatch YYSJY, i know i'll be enjoying the first 7 episodes significantly more

and to be honest, ever since the appearance of DK, i haven't had the desire to watch and rewatch the subbed version; which i usually did with the previous episodes

Guest Joanne <3

Joanne, you've basically said everything i feel about the series :lol:

i feel entitled to say this (because i've never complained about the storyline earlier :P ) but i wish they had not change to the latest scriptwriter :phew:

at least with the two previous writers, the storyline was very enjoyable, easygoing, funny, and lighthearted

and it was actually going somewhere with the missing gun plot, AJ's refusal to confess, and the 3+1 tandem

i really like the kung fu in a high school setting and the bullying that went on (usually it's the main characters being bullied <_< )

now, when i have the time to rewatch YYSJY, i know i'll be enjoying the first 7 episodes significantly more

and to be honest, ever since the appearance of DK, i haven't had the desire to watch and rewatch the subbed version; which i usually did with the previous episodes

Haha, I'm glad I did! Thankfully it's not only me feeling this way toward this drama. ;)

I somewhat agree with you about the storyline, but in regards to the scriptwriters beforehand... the ongoing bullying and conflict between Kong Long and the Ying Ye 3 seemed to go on and on for me. I waited endlessly for a catalyst to speed up and bring action into the movie, but alas! Once they found the gun and such, there was not much left to anticipate besides the relationship between AJ+XT, which really dragged the episodes out for me.

I think it would have been a better choice if only with the new scriptwriter, they had placed him/her there right at the beginning of the movie. That way, the storyline would be smooth and the transition of their high school scenes would be better. It just went from high school & uniforms to sudden graduation, no school and no uniform which I think, any viewer would ogle at. :huh:

Does anybody know why they suddenly changed scriptwriters, anyway? Was it because of the low ratings? I think that if they continued with a smooth story that made more sense without jumping about here and there, the ratings would pick up, even had they kept the original scriptwriter.

Another thing I didn't like was

when AJ was dying, XT was portrayed as torn and literally lifeless without him. You'd think that with that event, she would care for him more and not take him for granted, but it's like it never happened with the arrival of DK. It just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Maybe I'm too bias towards AJ+XT, but I really don't like the sudden appearance and main feature of DK. It seemed a much more lively and fun drama when Bulu and Fang Wei were also included in the credits as main characters. Now with DK in the picture, they get little screen time which bugs me the most. I love those two! :(

Excuse my essay, I guess I got a little too opinionated. :lol: I wonder if episode 12 is out with subs yet. ^^

Guest Jupichild87

I'm really disappointed with this series.

To be honest, even if the ratings were low, the first 9 episodes to me were amazing, now it seems to have veered into a COMPLETELY different path.

Are we ever going to find out if Grey Wolf actually IS XT's real father?

To be honest, I liked that plot a little more, I mean the plot with DK would have been a nice little addition to shake things up, but there is so much inconsistency with everything. When I first started watching it I thought they were in High School, now suddenly they are in university and getting ready to graduate.

I can't get myself to watch episode 12 and 13 because I can't find interest in the show that was there before these episodes.

BT Download ~ Episode 14

Torrent file:

6th Feeling version

http://www.box.net/shared/dmns0xjg2t

Credit: 第⑥感

Hi can you please reupload the 6th feeling version of episode 1-7?The link says that the file requested cannot be found.If it is too much can you then tell me the link to the 6th feeling website where I can download directly from. Thanks!!

Here is the direct link to the 6th Feeling forum specially for YingYe3+1 thread:

http://forum.0086china.com/thread-291744-1-2.html

You may need to register as member in the forum to be able to access the torrent links.

Guest Joanne <3

To be honest, even if the ratings were low, the first 9 episodes to me were amazing, now it seems to have veered into a COMPLETELY different path.

To be honest, I liked that plot a little more, I mean the plot with DK would have been a nice little addition to shake things up, but there is so much inconsistency with everything. When I first started watching it I thought they were in High School, now suddenly they are in university and getting ready to graduate.

I can't get myself to watch episode 12 and 13 because I can't find interest in the show that was there before these episodes.

It's a shame really, because Ming Dao and Qiao En's chemistry is amazing. I agree with everything you said about the storyline and its inconsistencies. I wonder if there will be another MingEn pairing after this series. :( If there is, please let it be a thousand times better!

Here’s my super short comment on episode 14: IT WAS A CLIFFHANGER! ARGH!!! :crazy:

Side note: AJ is THE hot babe as a bodyguard! :sweatingbullets:

It’d be romantic if MD and QE do a series with him as her bodyguard; him as the cool and aloof guard and she as the spoiled, rich brat :D:w00t:

Another thing I didn't like was

when AJ was dying, XT was portrayed as torn and literally lifeless without him. You'd think that with that event, she would care for him more and not take him for granted, but it's like it never happened with the arrival of DK. It just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

:lol: I said my piece a long time ago…I disliked XT’s character [extremely] with the arrival of DK <_<

and then he had to come along and take Bulu’s and FW’s screen time <_<

about your question regarding the scriptwriters, I’m not exactly sure why they changed it too; but if I had to guess, I’d say it was most definitely because of the ratings… :unsure:

I agree with you, the first half of the series was quite good…but now the storyline’s butchered in every direction <_<

About Grey Wolf…gah, I think episode 7 was the end of him…I think the director’s simply going to stick with the new plot, which was that OX made the lie up :unsure:

About episodes 12 and 13, if anything, watch it for MingEn and for the ending of the series…

It's a shame really, because Ming Dao and Qiao En's chemistry is amazing.

I concur -_-

Did you see the new BTS pictures?

QE was carrying MD, piggyback style…and after they fell, she slapped his behind :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest babymarzy07

^ where did u see the BTS pics? me wanna see too!

hahahha

well, im really disappointed the way the are making the story to be.

all the sudden story shifts..

its always DK there somewhere..

i cant see Ying Ye anymore

im really impresses with MD's acting right now though..

i thought that scene with QE was really sad..

i felt the tears...

honestly, the way they are ending it isnt really all too great

i dont know if the change writers were a good idea to start with..

the story is so scattered... i dont know what they are trying to pull anymore..

im bothered with how weak they made XT.. also how they made her

with DK..

if it werent at all for MingEn i wouldnt nother finishing this...

i just wish they would have a better project after this one..

something bigger and better...

just IMO..

Guest babymarzy07

Ok its 2nd to the last eppie and for me i didnt like the way they choose to end it.

With this whole sudden losing sight thing..

Plus they had to resort to the going to the US

and fast forwarding

it felt very rushed to me..

I didnt mind the nice MingEN moments..those were nice..

Again, I applaud MD's acting..

I cant believe after everthing that happenned they had to make

XT go through with her trip..

then arrving back announcing an engagement thingie?

eeekk?

what was the writer thinking inserting this kind of storyline too near the end?

Well... last eppie dont look that great excecpt or fave MingEn..

plus they made the story really bad if u ask me..

it was so good in the start..

Archived