Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rapunzel283

Hot Football / Soccer Players!

Cristiano Ronaldo is no doubt ALLURING. He's got the potentiality to be one of the best, but let's just say that he hasn't proved anything yet with Man U. In fact, I would say that he plays for Portugal more fulgurous than he does for Manchester United. Ever since he came to the goddamn team, he's been bombarded with robbery, distasteful rumors, and his father's death. Hopefully, he starts fresh this year with a bit of a smile no matter how much they rebuke him.

oooh .. i love C.Ronaldo and Alan Smith too !!! Man U rocks ..

MU's turning into a young team with all these dudes inside ..

wait, where's KAKA ?!?!?!?!

wait, where's KAKA ?!?!?!?!

omg omg OMG!!!! exactly MY thought, finally somebody realized his abscene ... how could somebody forget kaka *drool* he's one of the sexiest soccer players on the world, together with some other men. need to search for some pics of him

^ u mean ronaldo? if so, he is yeah ^^ kaka is brasilian

germany? loool sorry no offense they have been so miserable lately and competition is really strong esp. brasil, but hey who knows they have home advantage after all ^_^ nice to see u so optimistic about them

Iker Casillas

IkerCasillas_51.jpg

u5_t1110335046_cJ8a.jpg

ini.jpg

iker.jpg

I dunno maybe I like him because of his strong features. That, and he had such nice manners when Spain played Korea in 2002.

:)

Iker is a VERY handsome man. :D Not only is he good-looking, but he's quite overlooked a bit. It's a pity as well. He's an amazing goalie no doubt about it. He's been playing for Madrid almost all his life and it's a pleasure to see that his allegiance lies within the club..always.

Oh, not to mention Fernando Torres ^_^ He's also very good-looking and most importantly, a fulgurous player. I don't see much of his games with Atletico (it's kinda sad that he's open for other clubs to buy now. Atletico have said that it's not their choice to sell him, but hey, what can you do when the club needs money? *shrugs*) but you definitely can sense his potentiality. I hope he goes to a club that deserves him most.

torres21ut.jpg

torres32ci.jpg

torres1591gw.jpg

credits to: http://moneycentral.groups.msn.com/Fernandotorres84/