• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluehuedruby

Hey Sam,

I made this avatar 4 u.

hope you like it....

bluehuedruby.jpg

oh wow thank you! its great

I cannot get over this.. I keep on thinking.. Bi sweat on you..

hmm he must be sweating like mad??

haha when we hugged i like.. stuck my cheek in his sweat! nasty but.. amazing still haha.

Guest bluehuedruby

oy.. it wont let me use the avatar.. its resizing it really ugly-ish

^the sweat thing sounds gross, but you're sooooo lucky. seems people are calling you the jennifer gardner look-a-like, but i think you're prettier

haha thank you

Guest bluehuedruby

Hey Sam,

I made this avatar 4 u.

hope you like it....

bluehuedruby.jpg

its so great, but it keeps resizing it. any ideas so it doesnt get messed up? its really pretty =)

Guest bluehuedruby

im hoping so too.. i saw the DVD of his Rainy Day Tour in korea and it was really awesome [my favorite part: there were english subtitles when he spoke!]

Guest Rizzaritz

Hey SAM,

Just wanted to be among those who are welcoming you to the Rain land. The red carpet is extended for you to walk through ccon_partysmiley.gif

You are considered a very, very lucky girl here...and the very first who could speak English and willing to share the experience with us Biers. Thank you for that...and we are glad to have you here in Soompi. And if you can...maybe you could remain active in the Rain/Bi thread ccon_flower2.gif it's fun, if you're a fan.

Take care...enjoy the stuffs you got...and see you around...maybe we could even see you in one of the future concerts and Rain events.

Guest bluehuedruby

lets be friends... maybe your luck will rub off on me... :]

haha sure, im happy to share it : )

Hey SAM,

Just wanted to be among those who are welcoming you to the Rain land. The red carpet is extended for you to walk through ccon_partysmiley.gif

You are considered a very, very lucky girl here...and the very first who could speak English and willing to share the experience with us Biers. Thank you for that...and we are glad to have you here in Soompi. And if you can...maybe you could remain active in the Rain/Bi thread ccon_flower2.gif it's fun, if you're a fan.

Take care...enjoy the stuffs you got...and see you around...maybe we could even see you in one of the future concerts and Rain events.

wow haha. i feel really lucky.. i posted on here thinking id probably get one or two replies.. its nice to hear from everyone! ill definitely be posting a lot more =)

Guest bluehuedruby

im not sure if you answered this already but how did you get picked? did he just point to you in the crowd?

it wasnt actually him that picked me, it was his dancers. they walked down the stairs and walked up and down and one guy held out his hand, and that was that!

ok, here's a 80x80 avatar...

hope it works :)

rainfan.jpg

yay, it worked and it looks great.. thanks so much!

Archived