I was on stage!

Guest bluehuedruby

Guest hEy_iTz_LiSa

wow that would be amazing.. PM me when you get it up? haha one bad thing about being onstage was i couldnt take any pictures of it! ;)

lols, ohkay :] if you guys really can't wait cuz ysi is really slow on my computer, you can aim me if you have aim or msn me if you haf msn x] i'll send it thru file

aim: luffin liza xp

msn: lisaaaxp@hotmail.com

i hope ysi goes faster, im falling asleep waiting :P LOLS

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200602031842058300_06.jpg

gosh Sam..you're so luckyyy!!!! :D and that is one beautiful pic of a hug right there..darn.it it was me i would've been all :sweatingbullets: but you looked pretty relaxed. all those muscles surrounding ya,and its Bi's no less..damn i wanna know what he smells like..i see you've visited our Bi thread :) girl you're quite the celeb now - the jennier garner look-alike :lol:

lols, i actually record that part on my camera :] working on a ysi link for the video, will have it up soon, its slow :[

ahh..a video..wouldnt that be something to see..i cant wait!

Sam, You're so lucky! I guess the experience has become pretty overwhelming for you!

I'm one of those who really envy you right now. haha

Rain's is pretty tall and so are you! You're pretty too!

It's funny when you said that there was a screen that tell Rain what to say! But at the rate the he's going (fame) he's going to need to brush up more on those english skills of his. haha

Question: How close were you seating at the concert?

Guest roes_susita

Sam you're going very popular fans now

well congrattss

We all saw U,

n its one of HOT news now

btw, I have to say that U'r very pretty girl

n it's means that our Jihun beloved are LUCKY too had pretty fan like U

I'm sure he will exited too finding your's pic at many overseas site n newspapaer

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

That's such a amazing experience, not because of the fact that it's Bi though lol (I don't think he's attractive...), BUT because you met a celeb and got to be on newspapers and crap ahaha

Damn I wanna be on stage with my favourite celeb....hmmm but who would I want to be on stage with? hmmm.....

Guest bluehuedruby

Sam, You're so lucky! I guess the experience has become pretty overwhelming for you!

I'm one of those who really envy you right now. haha

Rain's is pretty tall and so are you! You're pretty too!

It's funny when you said that there was a screen that tell Rain what to say! But at the rate the he's going (fame) he's going to need to brush up more on those english skills of his. haha

Question: How close were you seating at the concert?

we were in general admission, on the standing room part. the dancers werent going through the crowd, they just walked in the press-pit between the stage and the audience, looking for people. it was pretty cool haha.. but there was some violent pushing going on!

Guest pinkjiawen

the pic looks like u and bi are two lovers reuniting after a loong separation or something. lol

this line just killed me :crazy:

haha no way.. youre joking right?? i thought he did the same thing with everyone..

Ur the first! Bi isn't the type to get all touchy ya know. What most gfs for the night get are a mere pat on the back that they call 'hug'. But u...argh...dang lucky....

wonder what got into Bi's system to be like that? New York air? :lol:

Guest bluehuedruby

keke you are so lucky!!!

my sisters and my brother saw you on stage haha ..

and again i say you are VERY VERY VERY lucky ^^

haha thank you very much

Guest hEy_iTz_LiSa

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JPCDBA...082JB5IUDVPZMDJ

link to the video for sam on stage :] credits to me (lisa) for uploading and recording x] may hear me screaming and stuff :] i mean, i didn't put any copyright on it, but please don't take it and say you took it or something :] my hand burn after holding the camera for song long :] and please re-up for others in case x] ENJOY!

Guest NanaMun

:)

I thought that was really nice of them to pick a non-korean fan..but I was irritated with that dumb article about you being the only caucasian there..obviously that would not be true, seeing how there are so much non korean fans in this forum alone, they it would be obvious to see them at the concert too...so it's pretty obvious to see that writer had no clue what he was talking about..

congrats on your wonderful encounter with Bi..he's a hot, sexy man..and alot of girls would have loved to be you at that moment (I bet this is you're 100000th time seeing this comment) B)

Guest bluehuedruby

:)

I thought that was really nice of them to pick a non-korean fan..but I was irritated with that dumb article about you being the only caucasian there..obviously that would not be true, seeing how there are so much non korean fans in this forum alone, they it would be obvious to see them at the concert too...so it's pretty obvious to see that writer had no clue what he was talking about..

congrats on your wonderful encounter with Bi..he's a hot, sexy man..and alot of girls would have loved to be you at that moment (I bet this is you're 100000th time seeing this comment) B)

haha youre so right about that one writer.. well just wait until bi is huge, then we'll show him

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JPCDBA...082JB5IUDVPZMDJ

link to the video for sam on stage :] credits to me (lisa) for uploading and recording x] may hear me screaming and stuff :] i mean, i didn't put any copyright on it, but please don't take it and say you took it or something :] my hand burn after holding the camera for song long :] and please re-up for others in case x] ENJOY!

thanks so much! ill get my video up as soon as possible.

Sam,can i quote your posts here at the Bi thread?for other people to read and know :)

haha youre so right about that one writer.. well just wait until bi is huge, then we'll show him

grr..that writer.. :fury: :tongue2: :vicx:

Guest bluehuedruby

Sam,can i quote your posts here at the Bi thread?for other people to read and know :)

grr..that writer.. :fury: :tongue2: :vicx:

sure haha you can quote me. i'd love for other people to know : )

Guest *rashiDah

aw god. you are super lucky ><;

i live in aus so there are basically NO korean concerts. Let's just hope Bi makes it big in America then will come down under!

Guest bluehuedruby

i hope everyone in this forum gets a chance to see him live, if they werent at one of his concerts.. he should be touring sometime this year or next after his crossover album.. everyone really should experience it! haha

Archived