I was on stage!

Guest bluehuedruby

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K-popMiko

I'm really happy for you bluehuedruby!

Yeah! You go and tell those people who's boss! I got frustrated when people get all sterotypy and then they start bashing and talking about ethnicity and whatnot. Just because you're a different nationality, different race, different color it's wrong to like what you like?

One thing that I hated reading when I was in the other thread with the article of Bi is how they talk about you behind your back. Some of the things those people said were quite rude and if you weren't on Soompi, you may have never known those things were said behind you. I'm happy that tons of different people all around the world are interested in the music they like and love. No one can take that interest away.

Guest ii alicex

hrm...did you go to MTV today too? I recall a similar looking girl who said it was her birthday so she could get to go upstairs. lol That was amusing hearing such desperation in her. It might not be you, and it might really be that girl's birthday, whoever she is, but it was still amusing. She would have gotten chosen anyhow because they wanted the group to be diverse to show that Bi's fan-base not only contains Asians but non-Asians as well. Whatever the case, congrats.

no that was a different girl.

we were talking and her birthday was in a week.

what happened was her sister, who's 14, was with her and the guy was gonna kick her out.

but she didnt want to be alone in the city, seeing how she was well, only 14, and from pennsylania, so not used to the city.

she started crying and her sister felt really bad so then she started crying too.

and the executive producer (the one that looked like a samuri/sumo wrestler) came and said he would let her stay

Guest teehehe

Hey Sam...I'm so happy for you!! Hahaha....Wow, what a dream come true! I'm glad I'm not a die-hard Bi fan {and I'm still jealous!! hahaha} or I would probably be overreacting and crying -__-;;...That picture is so perfect; you look older than 16 ^__^;;

It's great that you got to experience it and also share it with those who haven't. Hopefully Bi has more concerts in the States so we can all go see him xPP..btw, do you live in Bergen County? {You said you had a lot of Korean friends since 7th grade..and you're from NJ..so..I'm just taking a guess you're from Bergen? xPP}

Guest bluehuedruby

..btw, do you live in Bergen County? {You said you had a lot of Korean friends since 7th grade..and you're from NJ..so..I'm just taking a guess you're from Bergen? xPP}

haha yep, i do live in bergen county =)

You may want to PM this link to other members because mods may come in here and warn you or edit your post for posting links. Just a precaution.

oh really? darn -___-x i didn't know..

anyway, i uploaded it onto youtube already, but i guess i won't be able to post it up anywhere, right?

it hasn't been processed yet o__O but yeah. if you go to youtube & search for rainy day nyc, you'll find it. ..hopefully (:

Guest hillz3388

MY FRIGGIN WORD ITZ 10 PAGEZ ALREADY......o_O

Sam girl..ur soo pretty..all pretty-fied!!!

and my geez..HOW FRIGGIN LUKI ARE U..!!!! HOW WAS IT!??! haha!! how long ya get to hug him for?!?! ahhck!!!! :w00t:

yeh his english skillz..are like improving dramatically!!! hehe! go RAIN! ^^

-edit-

I AINT SEEING THINGZ RIGHT...HE IS HALF NAKED?! AS IN..FLESH?! EEEEEK!! =|

hez all toned up since FULLHOUSE! well...MORE toned since then!!! ^_^

ur look nothing like 16 tho O_o" plus ur tall.....

and MY EFFIN GUDNES.... he gave ya GIFTZ aswel!?!? woot?! what?! ahhck! *DOEZ*

2nd edit-

k just went through the 10 pagez! gaah..hard work!

k so i read stuff MY EFFIN GUDNES SHE KISED U ON THE CHEEKZ TOO?! YA WHAT..YA GOT TO HOLD HIS HAND FOR THE WHOLE FEW MINTUEZ OF THE SONG?! WHICH SONG WAS IT?! :w00t:

and..JoJow as there..as in..errr......JoJo ....JOJO? haha...young jojo? well teenage jojo

and first ASAIAN male model for..err sorry 4got label.....>.<

and that was a bit rude of the write saying that u were the only "white" girl there....-_- whatz that suppose to mean!

man ur sooo luki!! am envious!!! cnt wait for the concert to be released on DVD tho!^^

Guest disbgrace

woahh i didn't know you went on soompi! ^^ ahah well yeah your soo lucky i heard your giving sally one of the roses right? LOL i'm from cresskill too xD

ha. sooooooooooo many girls were so JEALOUS...rediculous...you should've danced with him! lol. but i guess you were in so much shock. lol.

the crowd...especiallly the mosh was goign crazy.

lucky. lucky lucky.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

WOAH you're one LUCKY girl!!!

Not only did you get a hug, you got a kiss too =(

no fair

nah...THAT MUST'VE BEEN ONE EXPERIENCE you will NEVER ever forget

Archived