I was on stage!

Guest bluehuedruby

Guest bluehuedruby
during the Feb 2 MSG Show!
Hi, my name is Sam and I'm the girl who got picked to go onstage with Bi last night. The show was amazing, and it was awesome to get picked.. I just want to let everyone know that I am a legitimate fan of Rain for awhile now, and I've seen all his dramas (thank God for all you blessed souls out there who help with the English subtitles!!). It was really awesome and, who knows, I met a lot of people last night, and if you were one of them it would be cool to share pictures! I'm still in shock haha.. I heard from a friend of mine that I've been in some Korean newspapers, and one of them has me named as "Susan"! hahaha. well, if anyone does know of newspapers, sites, articles, pictures... anything haha.. please let me know. i was so happy with how Bi performed last night. He's awesome!!! :D --sam

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hEy_iTz_LiSa

i was going crazy wen you went on stage! i was like, omgosh! LOLS, you are soo lucky! i was almost crying x] im shaking again x] that was like the best! lols, you are really lucky :] guess you should be really happy ^^ lols, wid the teddy bear and the flowers and that ring with his hug and ah! makes me soo envious x] LOLS

Guest superstar`kiss

LUCKY!!! **cries**

Wait! The show in NYC right??

I saw him on the news on MBC..he looked GREAT!!

LUCKY GIRL!!! That's a GREAT story to be bragging around with... :lol: haha! j/k!

Guest bluehuedruby

really? a chinese newspaper? haha that's so cool.. i'm hoping to eventually live in korea and teach english there, and possibly go to china as well.. i told that to one of the women who interviewed me and she seemed pretty surprised! i cant wait until i can get over to korea haha.. but i hear foreign teachers have a bad reputation of being fake?! :(

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

aren't you lucky <_<

i know alot of girls would've liked (kill maybe) to be in you position, me included ^^

thanks for sharing your pics

Guest babiichink

aww man i heard about you from one of my friend. he told me his friend stood right next to you and you got picked. so freakin lucky..

Archived