What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

Guest Mirae-chan

What's that song that plays at the end of most episodes of Sexy Voice and Robo?

Oh i loveeee that song

it's "ひとつだけ" ("hitotsu dake") by みつき (mitsuki). If you want I can PM you the song =]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest katzk

Hello there! I downloaded this song under the name of DBSK Yunho's Spokesman on some thai website (it was a while ago and I didn't save the link.)

It doesn't appear to be Spokesman, it doesn't sound like Yunho at all. Someone said it was a song from the game Audition, but no title and artist's name.

But I LOVE this song, that's why I'm really curious - maybe someone knows what it is?!

Guest vnbaybeh

Can anyone help me find out what song this is?

http://myspace.com/gotmusiiq

it's the "still want you" song. thanks a lot

in case you haven't found the song already, its called luv u by stevie hoang.

its on my itunes. i KNEWWW it sounded so familiar... lols.

Guest peachesncre4ms

does anyone know the title of this song?

I really like it but i dont know the title....

It goes like this: (well..I only remember a few words)

callin on you

do you remember when we play that game

it wasn't hard but it turned out that way

take your place

but it wasnt the same

how was i suppose to know

not long ago

she was mine

cant get her off my mind

no matter how hard i try

can't change

callin on you

final straw?

it's kinda rockish

thanks in advance guys

Guest Joanne <3

first one is yong qi (courage) by fish leong, liang jing ru.

second one is liang zhi lian ren (two lovers) by cao ge.

Thank you thank you so much ^^.

Now I can go search for them... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Srey Mao

Okay.. i didn't know whether to make a new thread or not but whatever, it's kinda like a question that belongs in here.

Most people have heard the song "She's Like The Wind" and "This Letter (P.S. I Still Love You)" by Vibekingz & Maliq.

WHO THE HELL SINGS IT?! Is it Vibekingz FEAT. Maliq or is it Maliq FEAT. Vibekingz? I can never get this right..

Guest CueTheSun

Okay.. i didn't know whether to make a new thread or not but whatever, it's kinda like a question that belongs in here.

Most people have heard the song "She's Like The Wind" and "This Letter (P.S. I Still Love You)" by Vibekingz & Maliq.

WHO THE HELL SINGS IT?! Is it Vibekingz FEAT. Maliq or is it Maliq FEAT. Vibekingz? I can never get this right..

I believe it's Vibekingz feat. Maliq. I don't think i've ever seen it the other way around.

Guest rotten_sherry

i have this song and it says SGWannabe-Magic. but when i look it up. theres no such thing... i onno.. and throughout the song only 1 person sings so im not sure.. please help??

click here to dl the song

I'm not sure but a relation about SG WannaBe and Magic is a song called The Story. I am still downloading it right now, so I'll let you know soon....

It's definetely not SG WannaBe! Hmm....I am not sure who's song is this, but probably one of MAGIC OST, but one thing for sure, it's not SG WannaBe's....

SG Fighting!

xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toxic-apple

Can someone please help me identify this song!!!!

I just remember one line from it. and i'm not even sure

"AND IT'S ALL YELLOW....."

please i'm desperate!!! i think the artist who wrote this wrote to his gf or wife something.

I saw this girl from highschool play it at a talent show like 3 years ago!! please help me identify it

thankyou very much

Guest tabootifa

Can someone please help me identify this song!!!!

I just remember one line from it. and i'm not even sure

"AND IT'S ALL YELLOW....."

please i'm desperate!!! i think the artist who wrote this wrote to his gf or wife something.

I saw this girl from highschool play it at a talent show like 3 years ago!! please help me identify it

thankyou very much

could it be yellow by coldplay?

What's the name of the opening song in the dubed GTV version of Full House?

Who is it by?

Haha I watched that about two years ago. X_X If my memory is correct, it's Rebecca Hsu - 06. 瘾绝对音乐影视网站 from her album 'Be Myself' :)

Guest xserene

i have this song and it says SGWannabe-Magic. but when i look it up. theres no such thing... i onno.. and throughout the song only 1 person sings so im not sure.. please help??

click here to dl the song

AWWWWMG.. could you pretty please upload it again for me?! ^O^;

dudeee i heard that song a really long time ago before i was totally into korean music and i <3d it..

well, you said its from sg, but the other person below below you said it isn't...

but it really might be.. because~ i think i found the piano music sheet for it

and i played the song, and it sounds sg wannabe style, soooo.. it could be.

i dont think its called magic, but instead "the story." magic is a drama? im not sure~

Archived