You're So Cool =)

Guest chll51

Guest ahfeiwei

thnx Fayly for the your so cool raws!!! you made my day, i love this mawha!! it'll be cool if they turn this into a drama like goong too!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandazombie

i liked the movie, though. that means the manhwa must be GOOD! THANKS!

btw..where can you get the RAWS of this? THANKS!

Hmm what's the movie title? Or is it the same as the manhwa's? u____u wanna watch it XD

Guest kiss the rain.

ooh thanks for the uploads :)

I've watched the movie and it was pretty good.

can't wait to read this ^^

Guest chll51

While actually doing the editing, I became more and more respect scanlation groups that provide us manga. i really did appreciate their hardwork before but I just took everything as grants. I didnt know how much time consuming and efforts that they put into each chapters.

Well, it would take me a lot of time to actually be more familiar with photoshop tool, esp when im facing the comming exams.

i can help you out with editing if you need :D just pm me

Guest Fayly

^

^

i wonder what the movie title too? can someone show some info >o< wanna know about it!

>about vol04c02 i think i can upload it today. i have a problem with one page so i'm waiting christina for that page.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

omg! ahehe... i love this... i've watched the movie and though song seung hoon was ahem, hot... the manhwa was wayyy better! :P

Guest yuki-chan

omg! ahehe... i love this... i've watched the movie and though song seung hoon was ahem, hot... the manhwa was wayyy better! :P

He was cool the movie is different from this manhwa .... the movie is based on the fanfic by guiyeoni, its not based on the manhwa (< what i know) ...

Guest fisshie012

^thanks<3<3...

that Jae Hee is too funny...

thats cool....i have socool as a fave on my browsers ^_^

as well as others ^^...

Guest Gatobus

finally done it! :D

you're so cool v04c02 You're so cool v04c02

visit our site

thanks christina and momo style for trsnslation. don't foget to credit us if share somewhere else. we work hard! i know now scantrator site is work really hard :sweatingbullets:

^

he was cool is not from you're so cool. it's from novel

Thanks a lot!!!!!! :w00t: I tried to see www.socool.tk but I can't :tears: I'll try another day. :)

Guest blondehair

:D:D I've waiting so long. thank u so much!!!!!!!!! This stuff makes me laugh whenever I read.

For the rest, pls dont make us wait so long, dear translator!!!!! :P

Guest neneko

wakakakaka XD

i love this manhwa a lot =) and im glad the new chapter is outt..thanx soo much ^^

this is cute and funny

theres a movie?? o_oa how come i never knew about it..hmmmmmm ^^;;

Archived