You're So Cool =)

Guest chll51

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chll51

^ its TOTALLY not GOONG!! XDDD

the whole plot is different~~ and personally i think i like this better than GOONG X___X".... (but i love both...)

i totally agree. i like this better than goong though i think the artwork in goong is prettier :P

Guest Nemesi

it's completly different from Goong and personally I think Goong is thousand times better than YSC, but I lub both too ^^

haha. i totally agree. i definately want to buy this manhwa bit it's going to be ages until they finish. btw, akuma de sourou has been scanlated and is finished. lol. i have it on my computer at home. hehe. you can find it almost at any manga scan site :D

thanks chll51. but i was actually referring to the 'u're so cool' manhwa. u know like for goong, telly n dan did the translations especially for soompiers altho korean manhwa did the 'official' fan scanlations. i'm just wondering. don't take this the wrong way ok fellow soompiers?

so can anybody gimme the scanlated v3c6a? cos that chapter's corrupted

Guest chll51

thanks chll51. but i was actually referring to the 'u're so cool' manhwa. u know like for goong, telly n dan did the translations especially for soompiers altho korean manhwa did the 'official' fan scanlations. i'm just wondering. don't take this the wrong way ok fellow soompiers?

so can anybody gimme the scanlated v3c6a? cos that chapter's corrupted

here's chap6a uploaded on ysi. enjoy :D

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GOAAKA...IZ1DOVRWK4YRDVN

^chll51 thanks a million mate! just hate having gaps in between chapters u know. i wish the manhwa is released sooner.. i'm growing old just waiting for all the mangas i'm currently collecting. sorry if i sound whiny about it

Guest lilsweetfairy7

umm..where did you guys get the raws? i juz read this today..and it's a cool manhwa but i'm so stuck now on vol 4 ch1..it's driving me crazy cuz it's a cliff hanger for me..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for starting this thread. I love this manhwa it's different and funny. I wonder if anyone has Raws beyond Vol6? I got stuck at 4.1 for Eng and 6 for raws since awhile ago. Any idea if this is ongoing?

Guest Fayly

I got raw of all so cool. but i only enjoy pix TT^TT i can't read korean anymore. i wish the scanslator will continue this manhwa. It's great!

Guest lilsweetfairy7

I got raw of all so cool. but i only enjoy pix TT^TT i can't read korean anymore. i wish the scanslator will continue this manhwa. It's great!

could you post up the raws please?

Guest IM TOKKI

THIS IS MY ALLTIME FAVORITE.

the art is gorgeous. and the story is so funny and heartwarming!

and for once, the main girl isn't hot or pretty and is instead a silly ordinary girl. i love them.

Guest Fayly

could you post up the raws please?

ahhh :) i share it in IRC [#korean-manhwa, etc.] and if i have a time i will upload in file hosting. so wait for it. :sweatingbullets:

Archived