You're So Cool =)

Guest chll51

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nemesi

I love this manhwa!!! ^^

I'm so sad that it's has been released and I culd not read the end...

Isn't anybody there who can trasnlate and upload it eheheheh XD :P

Well, yeah I know I'm a little selfish.... but I'm soooooo sad!!!!! :tears:

Guest mintoro

this manga is not the one related to the movie "he was cool"?

but the story seems quite similar huh? i haven read any of the manga but from the comment here... looking forward for this manga... anyone know if there's chinese translation for it?

I read the first volume and it was awesome! Getting the second volume now. ^^ But yeah... The guy in this manhwa... Seung Ha... reminds me of my all time favourite manga character. Appearance and all. Haha. My favourite manga character is Edogawa Takeru from Akuma de Sourou(The Devil Does Exist). See... they're both very devil like and hot characters. Haha. And their clothing style... from what I've seen in the first volume... is similar. I love mangas and manhwas with characters like this!~~ <3

Edit: I can't seem to download from the last two links... x.x I wanted volume 3 too... ;_;

Guest chll51

I read the first volume and it was awesome! Getting the second volume now. ^^ But yeah... The guy in this manhwa... Seung Ha... reminds me of my all time favourite manga character. Appearance and all. Haha. My favourite manga character is Edogawa Takeru from Akuma de Sourou(The Devil Does Exist). See... they're both very devil like and hot characters. Haha. And their clothing style... from what I've seen in the first volume... is similar. I love mangas and manhwas with characters like this!~~ <3

Edit: I can't seem to download from the last two links... x.x I wanted volume 3 too... ;_;

erm...i just checked the links and they seem to be working find. try refreshing it or something :D

if not, go to vnmanga.com and sign up for a free account then you can download it as well :D

Guest Nemesi

reminds me of my all time favourite manga character. Appearance and all. Haha. My favourite manga character is Edogawa Takeru from Akuma de Sourou

I love mangas and manhwas with characters like this!~~ <3

I love character like them too :blush:

Takeru.... :w00t:

too bad that this manhwa is licensed too soon. not that i'm against it being licensed. cos i'm definitely buying the manhwa for my collection. but i'd still like to finish reading it as soon as possible. the licensed manhwas usually takes ages to get released! gah! is the scanlating group gonna finish the 4th vol? after reading the first volume, the guy kinda creeped me out. but the manhwa got sweeter in vol 2. i especially like it when he volunteered to tutor her cos he felt she looked pathetic after the exam. oooh... i love akuma de sourou too! btw, is anyone planning to unofficially scanlate the raws like what they did for goong? just wondering..

oh can someone reupload vol3 chapter6a please? cos the chapter is corrupted in the link given but the other chapters in the volume's fine

Guest chll51

too bad that this manhwa is licensed too soon. not that i'm against it being licensed. cos i'm definitely buying the manhwa for my collection. but i'd still like to finish reading it as soon as possible. the licensed manhwas usually takes ages to get released! gah! is the scanlating group gonna finish the 4th vol? after reading the first volume, the guy kinda creeped me out. but the manhwa got sweeter in vol 2. i especially like it when he volunteered to tutor her cos he felt she looked pathetic after the exam. oooh... i love akuma de sourou too! btw, is anyone planning to unofficially scanlate the raws like what they did for goong? just wondering..

oh can someone reupload vol3 chapter6a please? cos the chapter is corrupted in the link given but the other chapters in the volume's fine

haha. i totally agree. i definately want to buy this manhwa bit it's going to be ages until they finish. btw, akuma de sourou has been scanlated and is finished. lol. i have it on my computer at home. hehe. you can find it almost at any manga scan site :D

erm...i just checked the links and they seem to be working find. try refreshing it or something :D

if not, go to vnmanga.com and sign up for a free account then you can download it as well :D

Hm... the vnmanga site doesn't work for me. x.x And the download in the link of volume 3 always aborts on me. x.x It won't go through. >.<

Guest jolly_roger

Can someone please re-upload this manga using another server, not megaupload because it takes 12 hours to download it from there for some reason.

I tried using the VNManga, but they're going under construction and won't allow for downloads. Thanks!

Guest jolly_roger

I love this manhwa! At first it started out kinda of boring like the typical Korean manhwa, but the twist was perfect!

It's such a shame Nan Woo's brother looks so feminine yet he's a guy, it would have been awesome if he was a girl instead. Ah....the tragedies of love.

I love this manhwa! At first it started out kinda of boring like the typical Korean manhwa, but the twist was perfect!

It's such a shame Nan Woo's brother looks so feminine yet he's a guy, it would have been awesome if he was a girl instead. Ah....the tragedies of love.

Hmm, isn't he supposed to be her uncle? :o

Archived