You're So Cool =)

Guest chll51

Korean manhwa by Lee Young Hee
aCover01.jpg Title: You're So Cool Mangaka: Lee Young Hee Genre: Comedy, Drama, Shoujo, Romance Scanlator: TrapNest Volumes: 6 Licensed: No Publisher: N/A Uploaders: devilly_demon, kiara Summary: Jung Nan Woo - an energetic, though eternally clumsy girl who, like most everyone else who knows him, dreams of going out with the "Prince" of her school, Ryu Seung Ha. Somehow, she finally realizes her dream, but will love conquer all? Hilarious and surprising, this love story with a twist is a must-read! (Taken from baka-updates) Links: Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 Volume 4 ch. 1 Since no one has started a topic on this yet, I thought I should. I really enjoy reading this manhwa ;) The movie that came out based on this absolutely did no justice for the manhwa at all!!! The manhwa is so much funnier :D Anyone who has read this post your comments and let me know what you thought of it ^^

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest remorse_angel

I recall reading this a long time ago. Something about a girl that finally gets to date with a super hot guy. But he's a jerk, instead of the prince she thought he was. Then she tries to escape...something happens? Ehh...

Guest daisuki

i'd read this like months ago.. but the scanlations haven't finish yet. so now i lost tracks of the chapters.. btw, thanx 4 da link.. i wanna continue reading this.. what i think abou tthis manhwa? hum... it's ok i guess.. but the guy seems too tall.. and she got a weird family esp her mum..

i'm going to try out the first vol to see what it's like.

he was cool was a good movie...i wanna watch it again!

yup yup. he was cool was a funny movie. love song seung heon in there. he was so hot :P i hope you like the manga.

Can someone please reupload it into a another link because megaupoload link won't do at my country, thanks.

edit: Go to this site: http://vnmanga.com and sign up for a free account then you can download it :D

Archived