[ May 10,07] Stephen Colbert As " Rain"

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tvxqbuzz7921

hahaha, funny...his korean wasn't all that bad *lol....

i didn't know who stephen colbert was till i started voting on time....:P

Guest kodoque

"Rain I'm going to be all over you like an egg in a bowl of bibimbap!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

WOW i can't believe rain was featured in a segment of the colbert report... he's getting so much recognition now! :) and this was HILARIOUS, btw :D

GOD!!! it was soo hilarious :lol: :lol:

did he really lost to rain last year????

there airing the show now again.

No one really lost to anyone... it's just a poll... it's about who has the most craziest fan... :lol: .. just kidding

and yup it's hilarious

AHAHAHA "Rain, I'm going to be all over you like an egg in a bowl of bimbimbap" AHAHAHAHA I love Stephen Colbert (I remember the first time I watched him on the Daily show in the Even Stephvens segment, AHAHAHAH)

Congrats to Rain for appearing on the Colbert show! He's getting a lot of worldwide recognition now!

Guest thyun

LOL oh man...that was hilarious! but i dun like how the audience chuckles at Rain's music video, when aired...

Guest Gork

LOLLL that was soooooo hilarious!!! Stephen Colbert is so funny ^_^ It sounded like he was actually trying to say some Korean words (besides kimchi and hyundai) in the fake MV, hahahaha

Guest yodisbsteve

stephen is hillarious...but i dont think this is any indication of how famous rain is in AMERICA.

honestly..if you look at the real list..the only way he couldve gotten there is if nationalistic koreans or a bunch of fangirls voted for him multiple times.

Guest Crispy

ZOMGROFLMAOLOLZOR.

Seriously, that was so damn funny. I could actually understand what he was singing, too. ;p

His accent wasn't absolutely horrible. Ahaha.

Oh, by the by... the "toe-tapper" song he was talking about was 4th album - "내가 누웠던 침대 (In My Bed)".

Man, I can't believe I missed this! T__T

"Rain, I will be all over you like egg on my bibimbap!"

* dies *

Guest llswtkissll

hahahahahahah i personally like stephen colbert cuz he's hilarious as hell! and this clip was definitely one of the best hahahahaha

Archived