♡*Official Japanese Model Thread*♡

Guest Rodarte

Guest PeachKisses.

Thanks for Kiko

She's my favorite model in VIVI!

If anybody has more pictures of her, please do post !

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bunsen

^ lena's been looking loads older lately, especially with her blog pics.. she is still gorgeous nonetheless!

Guest pockii

^ I think it`s her new hair :P i unno...

I would`ve thought that shorter & mushroom-y hair would make her look younger, but i guess it gave off the opposite...

Guest peaches*

I think I saw a picture of Lena Fuji's brother once, he was REALLY HOT. Anyone care to contribute some more pictures of him?? Thanks :lol:

Guest bunsen

kiko!! :wub:

She has a new coming out with Matsuyama Ken'ichi, it's called Norwegian Wood, and she's gonna play Midori.. I'm sooooooo excited for it, I loved the book and hope it translates well as a movie!

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

I had no idea Kiko had so many fans :o...

Btw, what is her ethnicity? Is it 3/4 japanese 1/4 american right?

Guest PoliHae

Izuoka Misaki !! She so sweet,such a cuttie eyes!!!! :P

and i fall in love with kiko`sFirst Pic!!!! Is gorgeouuuus!!!

Guest pockii

Just a silly question , but do you guys know if ViVi hires models who aren`t Japanese at all?

A friend of mine is thinking about modelling there , but she isn`t quite sure so she`s asking me for help . . even though I myself don`t know . . but i`ve heard before that they only take mixed . . ? Not quite sure .

Guest PuchoKiki~

Just a silly question , but do you guys know if ViVi hires models who aren`t Japanese at all?

A friend of mine is thinking about modelling there , but she isn`t quite sure so she`s asking me for help . . even though I myself don`t know . . but i`ve heard before that they only take mixed . . ? Not quite sure .

Kiko is Korean-American, so not Japanese at all and Chikako Wantanabe is full Japanese - not mixed at all. Don't know if this really helps to answer your question. ^^" Most ViVi models start modeling from a pretty young age and get "promoted" to ViVi, so your friend might want to get to it. Although I saw on a video of Lena that she didn't start modeling until after high school.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Found this on her twitter, but her tweets are private.

Bio I'm half Korea and US,Texas living in Tokyo. Doing model in Japan for almost 8 years..

Found this on AsiaMediaWiki:

* Name: Kiko Mizuhara

* Japanese: 水原希子 (みずはら きこ)

* Birthdate: October 15, 1990

* Birthplace: Texas, United States

* Hometown: Kobe, Hyogo, Japan

* Height: 166 cm.

* Blood Type: A

Guest pockii

Kiko is Korean-American, so not Japanese at all and Chikako Wantanabe is full Japanese - not mixed at all. Don't know if this really helps to answer your question. ^^" Most ViVi models start modeling from a pretty young age and get "promoted" to ViVi, so your friend might want to get to it. Although I saw on a video of Lena that she didn't start modeling until after high school.

Ohh i see... thanks for the help !

Archived