♡*Official Japanese Model Thread*♡

Guest Rodarte

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xnanairodays

^ you mean the 2009 Tokyo Girls Collection?

It's old...this years already long passed ~ Spring march 7-8.

Of course Lena was there, all the Vivi models were. They're there every year~

since they are one of Japan's most popular magazine .

The top 200 models of Japan for the year model the clothes.

Guest ayuu.919

to be honest, i dont like leah dizons face... it looks kind of awkward..

Yeaaah, same here. Her face is too long and her nose is not proportional. IDK why she's so popular.. maybe because she's mixed?

Why is Leah Dizon is the only model I see in here? she's not the only Japanese model, right? Sorry to all the posters, but i'm kind of tired to see her face on every page in this thread...

Yeaaah, same here. Her face is too long and her nose is not proportional. IDK why she's so popular.. maybe because she's mixed?

^ Maybe it's because there are people that like her look?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Why is Leah Dizon is the only model I see in here? she's not the only Japanese model, right? Sorry to all the posters, but i'm kind of tired to see her face on every page in this thread...

lol, that's because I'm one of the few only people that contribute pictures to this thread.

And most of the time, I'm the one posting the Leah Dizon spams.

I'll try to post other models whenever I contribute pictures here.

I didn't know people were getting tired of seeing Leah everywhere in this thread. XD

• 3 months later...

^ That's Chikako Watanabe. :)

New! Leah Dizon from Suku Suku Paradise:

3838614915_fcc3549414_o.jpg

3839403456_acce6e9af7_o.jpg

3838614531_48e9b64bb4_o.jpg

3838614205_36e64f3666_o.jpg

her dad is 100% chinoy... chinese filipino from cavite, philippines. leah grew up speaking tagalog.

although she made her fame in japan, she should be in the filipino celeb thread, not japan. she has not one drop of japanese blood in her.

Guest o1honey

her dad is 100% chinoy... chinese filipino from cavite, philippines. leah grew up speaking tagalog.

although she made her fame in japan, she should be in the filipino celeb thread, not japan. she has not one drop of japanese blood in her.

she still fits those cuz she technically is a model IN Japan. :blush: .. even though she's not Japanese

I don't think she's quite know in the Philipines, i mean she's greatly marketed in Japan....

Guest Tofu_Cloud

i really like the fact japanese models seem to have really feminine curvy bodies. And i know.. ppl are gonna say

"they have hot bodies cuz they are mix" but even the pure ones are sexy shapey too compared to for example some chinese models

i think chinese tend to choose tall models that why, and then japanese dont really care if the model is 5'3 or 5'6 they dont really care thats what i like about it. Cuz im tired of white ppl saying asian girls are skinny with no body.

I was looking for the net idol thread, then I clicked into this one and realized they merged together
:lol:

edit;

by the way, what do you guys think of Funayama Kumiko? She's on the popteen cover.... again
-_-
she's cute and all... but uhh getting tired of seeing her everywhere.

OMG I HAVE THAT MAGAZINE your right!@@ she is everywhere, there was a link on angelababy and janice man site and she was in it too and when she came out all the fans her screaaaaaming.. i dunno why japanese girls like her soo much.. p.S she is like... uber short. Not medium size.. but short. a lot of my japanese friends dont find tall girls attractive. maybe its something in there culture. im starting to see a lot of pattern.

Archived