Female Jrockers Thread..

Guest bluecarrot

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluecarrot

^you like her too? just curious--

i do-- kana is wicked..her music sounds like the perfect theme song if i were ever to turn evil.. hahhahahah XDD

Guest mystic lotus

I think Kana is interesting but I could only listen to her music if I was in the mood. Otherwise, I would get a splitting headache. I'm not much of a fan of Shiina either but her music is more tolerable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bluecarrot

^since you're probably on the other side of the world..i'll start by saying.. hahahha.. you're annoying..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chigusa707

Just finished watching this show in NHK~ The guests were Aikawa Nanase and T.M Revolution.

Twas awesome.... specially when they sang this song.. uhm.. "Be with you" its in english.. gah.. it was just plain awesome.

><;;

I have too much love for Aikawa. ^^

bluecarrot: thanks for those links, dearie~ I'll give them a try. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest darla_maria

female jrockers...inspiring, i haven't glanced through the thread, so i'm not sure if she's been mentioned:

Tsukiko Amano

she's absolutely amazing and very underrated

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i listen to Do As Infinity...like there songs are good. but i never knew there rock...hrm...

Guest drella;

was Chatmonchy mentioned? i recently discovered them & they remind me of GO!GO!7188 a lot cuz of the vocalist's voice :D

Guest driftwood023

Yeah, female J-rockers/vis kei are kinda rare.. ^^ Any suggestions for female visual kei J-rockers (aside from Kana)? XDD

Guest bluecarrot

^ there's not alot of female visual kei artists... i only know of the ANGURA KEI band...Inugami Circus Dan..where there's only the female lead vocalist..

chigusa707: sorry i couldn't reply soon enough..but thank you too!!

JessyLuvsOrange: i don't think i added it..but i did..

darla_maria: i don't know if alot of people listen to her..but i've added her to the list already..if you want to you can check the list on the first page..and check out her site..if you haven't...

I HAVEN'T KEPT UP WITH THIS THREAD--SORRY--but I'll manage it as much as possible if anyone adds any new bands or artists..

DANGER GANG is actually shown in SHOXX at the end..not like a major page..but they have an ad in there with other indies bands...

Guest chigusa707

About the thing with the Jrock female and males exchanging genders~ I sorta agree.. I mean.. Most Jrock men are kinda feminine and the Jrock girls are like toughies~ Its kinda amusing on some level. :)

GAh..

Im still obsessing over Aikawa Nanase.. She's all I listen to 24/7 well~ not really.. I still listen to Mika Nakashima and Jaurim. XD

BTW~ Olivia Lufkin... I just dl'ed her song "Ballerina" and it was friggin awesome.. Gotta go find more of her songs. :)

Guest hiroko_666

About the thing with the Jrock female and males exchanging genders~ I sorta agree.. I mean.. Most Jrock men are kinda feminine and the Jrock girls are like toughies~ Its kinda amusing on some level. :)

GAh..

Im still obsessing over Aikawa Nanase.. She's all I listen to 24/7 well~ not really.. I still listen to Mika Nakashima and Jaurim. XD

BTW~ Olivia Lufkin... I just dl'ed her song "Ballerina" and it was friggin awesome.. Gotta go find more of her songs. :)

a lovely pic of olivia~~

__39569___39532_07_000.jpg

I cant find her song "ballerina" ><~~~ i dled other songs from her and they sound AWESOME!!!

esp "Space Halo", "Internal bleeding strawberry", and "grapefruit tea"~ actually so far all da songs i heard from her i super love XD~ by ny chance do u kno where i can dl more of her songs~ dey r sorta hard to find ><

23.JPG

24.JPG

some angles of her remind me of lindsay lohan@@"

olivia_lufkin-1.jpg

olivia_lufkin2_.jpg[

olivia_lufkin-12.jpg

olivia_lufkin-9.jpg

olivia_lufkin-10.jpg

she doesnt look japanese at all, is she 1/2 japanese?

olivia_lufkin-5.jpg

feature_olivia_photo01.jpg

olivia_main.jpg

Archived