Female Jrockers Thread..

Guest bluecarrot

I never noticed how cute tera of Danger Gang is..

anyways,

This is Youjeen!

Eventhough she is Korean, she was raised in Japan.

She worked with ex-Luna Sea member (I forgot his name =_=) and other jrckers.

She's now the vocal of Cherry Filter. They are really popular!

c38abde0.jpg

^ thanks for sharing. i've wondered about her background and now i know.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluecarrot

I never noticed how cute tera of Danger Gang is..

anyways,

This is Youjeen!

Eventhough she is Korean, she was raised in Japan.

She worked with ex-Luna Sea member (I forgot his name =_=) and other jrckers.

She's now the vocal of Cherry Filter. They are really popular!

c38abde0.jpg

Aya:

I love her! She has a very unique voice =]

if you have heard Angerica.. god, i love that song!

bc868ee9.jpg

oh wow. the vocal from cherry filter is japanese raised.. she's also very cute..

i totally dig her voice.. *so happy..

i'm so glad so many people replied..

i thought this was going to be one of those dead threads.. (like the baroque thread which i started).i hope it doesn't end that way.. ^^;;

but wow.. this thread isn't for just visual kei female jrockers..it for all jrockers.. *nods..

jixwonxee:: who's this singer?

*biggest smile on my face..

i find female rockers (not just japanese) the most inspiring ever..

Guest bluecarrot

DANGER GANG SOUND CLIPS: (JUST CLICK..I'M WORKING ON TRYING TO DOWNLOAD SOME MORE..not just danger gang clips too)

most recent album (mini album)

CRASH: http://deity-verbena.hp.infoseek.co.jp/alexand/d/crash.swf

.デンジャー☆ギャングの応援歌: http://deity-verbena.hp.infoseek.co.jp/alexand/d/ouen.swf

other songs by DANGER GANG:

ピストル: http://deity-verbena.hp.infoseek.co.jp/alexand/d/pis.swf

credits to the official site: http://ip.tosp.co.jp/i.asp?i=dangergang

AND INFO ON LUCIOUS LUCIFER credits to:http://www.luciferluscious.com/

LUCIFER LUSCIOUS VIOLENOUE

Name : LUCI'FER LUSCIOUS Violenoue

Birthday : 7 July [7/7]

Zodiac sign : cancer

Bloodtype : A

Height : 1,65 cm

Weight : 45 kg

Shoes size : 24.5 cm

Lucifer Luscious Violenoue is a j-rock female singer, and yeah it seems very rare to see a real female singer on the visual kei scene!, meanwhile many males in this scene try to look like females, Lucifer contrary to them tries to look like a male ^^; many people tend to think indeed she is one, but this is obviously not true although she loves to dress androgynously and to play male roles during her voice monologues.

Lucifer's public career started when she was just a girl, she appeared in commercials and radio programs, but she got bored of this superficial works [that's how she labelled them], her idea wasn't to become an idol so she started focusing in her real passion, music.

Having David Bowie as her musical icon Lucifer's musical carrier starts in the late 80's [1986], singing in a band called "Gille' Loves" also integrated by Sylvian Ashworth [synthesizer, keyboard] and her close friend Gardie [guitar]. As a band they release 2 demo tapes “ ROSE KINGDOM ” (1991) , “ No Yoru” (1992), and 2 albums "Barairo no kyuketsuki" (1993) and "My Bloody Valentine" (1995). Her first solo album "Yameru bara, arui wa iyasanai kizuguchi" was released in 1994, in 1996 after struggling almost for a decade the band moved to Tokyo and changed their name into Fiction. In 1997 Fiction having the same members as in Gille' Loves, plus Oscar Luscious Violenoue [Who is Oscar?! Well he is Lucifer's black cat, who was considerate as a band member... yeah, Lucifer really loves her cat!] released "Lucifer toiu na no oningyou" in 1997 and later on disbanded. Although Gardie and Lucifer never worked again officially as a band they still are good friends, actually Gardie usually helps Lucifer with her albums. After Fiction Gardie is known for joining the band "Lipstick Killers". In that same year (1997) Lucifer released "Kusari ni tsunagareta Tenshi" her second solo album. She didn't released any new albums until 2000, year in which she releases "Do you remember the Rosegarden of Hauntedrealm?" the album was also sold with her novel "Cendrillon -Franquois-" . In 2002 Lucifer releases "Moushyu wo houmurisaru tame no requiem files" a compilation album where she includes Gille' Loves songs from "My Bloody Valentine" with 3 unreleased tracks, and "Hana no tetsugaku, tsuki no bigaku" last of her albums released till the date.

Luci'fer's tunes differ experimentally from album to album, but there is a distinct mellowness and soothing feeling to her music, whether she sings about death or a lost love. Her voice is full and deep, singing each song with a different emotion. One of her most admirable characteristics is the fact that, while she improves with each album, her gothic genre never diminishes. While other bands waver with whatever is popular, since the early 90's, she has stuck to the central themes of love, vampires, roses, fairytales, etc. This proves that she is dedicated to her own work, not subject to the whims of fans.

Luci'fer merges stories and drama into her largely synthesized music, she even includes a novel with her album “Do you remember the Rosegarden of Hauntedrealm?” to articulate her musical concepts . Lucifer is also known for writing novels, such as “Paranoid Android” which is available as a manga.

Lucifer hasn't only focused on her musical carrier, she also has released a jewels collection under the name of "Lucifer Luscious Vampire" she usually presents live using this jewels and later on sells them in CD stores, her collection includes all sorts of gothic jewels that can get to cost 6000 yen [arround 59 US] ^^.

Collaborations are also present in Lucifer's carrier, maybe one of the most known is her friendship and collaboration with Machi [ex Lareine] both share a site called "Ainsi soit il ". Machi collaborated with Lucifer in "Do you remember the Rosegarden of Hauntedrealm?" [2000] where they sing together in track 3: Sleeping Beauty. Apart from that Lucifer is known for collaborating with other bands such as Kuroyume, she was a model in their album "Nakigara o..." [1993]. Rumours say that Lucifer and Kiyoharu [lead singer of Kuroyume] had a romance, anyway nothing was confirmed, Kiyoharu wrote about Lucifer in his book and referred to her as being a good friend. She also colaborated with Gilles de Rais in their album "Satsui". Aswell she was a model for a Rouage vhs cover ^_^. Lucifer is also known for her friendship with ex-Malice Mizer band members such as Yu~ki, Kozi and last but not least the famous Mana-sama during 2001 he and Lucifer held an interview together, since then many people had speculated about a suposed romance between them, since they seem much alike (a man that dresses like a woman, and a woman who dresses like a man), anyway those are just romors, they are just good friends ^_^.

Luci'fer interacts well with her fans, and shares a sense of humour. She is determined to meet each fan and speak to them separately for minutes at a time, something that is incredibly rare with other jrock artists.

Sadly since 2002 Lucifer has been absent from any new releases, she rarely updates her page, tho she is still active through her fanclub she hasn't given any news about her musical carrier, anyway let's hope that she still has plenty more music for us in store!

Text © Lucifer & Bloodtail Reproduction prohibited without permission, thank you

Yay~ A thread for female J-rockers! XDD

Eto.. can Zwei be classifies as female rockers? ^^;; I kinda feel weird though..

Ma-jan

Miu - Vocal

Kijo - Guitar

Eve - Bass

Ranze - Drums

dm16uo.jpg

[L-R]Eve, Kijo, Miu, Ranze

dm26fc.jpg

dm43uz.jpg

And I can't believe mo one said anything about GO!GO!7188!! :ph34r::ph34r: They rocks!

MORE bands:

Drop!! :official site (japanese)

KILHI+Ice : official site/homepage (jap)

Kyoubani: ??

Ma-Jan: ??

Onmyouza: official site (jap)

Solfege: official site (jap)

Clothoid+Doll: ??

cross cradle: official site (eng/jap)

54 nude honeys: official site (eng/jap)

red bacteria vaccum: official site (jap)

olivia lufkin: official site (jap)

kokeshi doll: official site (eng/jap)

amano tsukiko: official site (jap)

head phones president: official site (eng/jap)

Spangle Call Lilli Line: official site (jap)

Advantage Lucy: official site (jap)

credits to myspace. jrocker group, jrocksaga and yahoo

added to the list

Aya: official site (jap)

D[di;]: official site (jap)

Zwei: official site (jap)

thanks for contributing links.. i'll be adding them if anyone should happen to bring up another artist..

clothoid doll and kokeshi doll is the same thing isn't it? xDD

Guest cyberfruit

im new too...always looking for female artists recommendations? other than shiina ringo =) or mika or nana or whatever O_O

Mika Nakashima ----> Pop.

Listen to d[di:]! You can watch her PVs at Youtube.

zwei looks so cool..i thought megu was a guy at first

i like this pic..

zwei035.jpg

i know there are female jrockers..but there are quite the few vk artists too..

tomiko from do as infinity count too right? they are a band and plays rock music..XD though some songs can be a bit pop..but pratically all rock bands play a lil pop..i go find pics..

edit:

Tomiko Van (Vo) from Do as Infinity (J-rock/pop band)

tomiko_van.jpg

dai2.jpg

doas.jpg

credits to google

Guest whit3amuka

the funny thing is

i cant really tell the difference btw jrock boys and girls cuz boys look girly and girls look manly. ha

hahah i was just thinking the same thing :P

Key: why would it be wierd calssifying Zwei as female rockers? :huh:

hopefully this thread keeps up =]

Hmm, I just never thought of them being Jrockers ^^;;

Sure, these artist are not like any female pop artist, but those that make them rockers? I guess it depends on their songs. Just because they didn't sing the average pop songs, that doesn't neccessarily make them rockers. =)

Archived