Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bluecarrot

Female Jrockers Thread..

Guest bluecarrot
HANDING THE THREAD DOWN TO 15;;1/2...consult her for updates.

jrockct0.jpglinkrf7.jpg3.jpgofficial site (japanese) | KANA THREAD 2.jpgofficial site (japanese) 1.jpgofficial site(english) |official site(japanese) 4.jpgofficial site (japanese) 6.jpgofficial site (japanese) | fansite (english) 5.jpgofficial site (japanese) 7.jpgofficial website?? | official website 2?? (japanese) 8.jpgofficial site/homepage (japanese) 9.jpgofficial site (japanese) 10.jpgofficial site (japanese) 11.jpgofficial site (english/japanese) 12.jpgofficial site (english/japanese) 13.jpgofficial site (japanese) 27.jpgofficial site (japanese) 17.jpgofficial site (english/japanese) 18.jpgofficial site (japanese) 19.jpgofficial site (english/japanese) 20.jpgofficial site (japanese) 21.jpgofficial site (japanese) 15.jpgofficial site (japanese) 14.jpgofficial site (japanese) 22.jpgofficial site (japanese) 23.jpgofficial site (japanese) 24.jpgofficial site (japanese) 25.jpgofficial site (japanese) 26.jpgofficial site (japanese) 28.jpgofficial site (japanese) 29.jpgofficial site (japanese) | Anna Thread 30.jpgofficial site (japanese) 31.jpgofficial site (japanese) 33.jpgofficial site (english) 34.jpgofficial site (japanese) 35.jpgofficial site (japanese) 32.jpgofficial site (japanese) 36.jpgofficial site (japanese) kaela.jpgofficial site (japanese)| her online web blog (japanese) mecha_panda.jpgofficial site (japanese) digjelly.jpgofficial site(english)|myspace site nana_kitade.jpgofficial site (japanese) youjeen.jpgofficial site (japanese) gonin-ish.jpgofficial site (japanese/english) detroit7.jpgofficial site (japanese) nakamori.jpgofficial site (japanese) enon.jpgofficial site (english) *lead vocalist is japanese...and they consider themselves a rock-pop-punk band.. feelsobad.jpgofficial site (japanese) finepitch.jpgofficial site (japanese) solfege.jpgofficial site (japanese) ++no/dead links++ *if you find a link please let me know Drop!! :official site (japanese) Xanliu Waltz: official site (japanese) Ma-Jan: ?? credits to everyone who's contributed, myspace. jrocker group, jrocksaga, jmusic ignite, midnightrevolution, and yahoo thanks for contributing links.. i'll be adding them if anyone should happen to bring up more artist/bands..

Guest dashuu

nja~ not really addicting yet...

Guest bluecarrot

addedtj2.jpg

updated:// ---- --,2007

recommendations.jpg

*i realize there are other bands with female band members who aren't necessarily lead vocalist..but in some cases, back up vocals or play other instruments within the band..so here's a section for those who recommend bands with female members--who don't necessarily have a lead role in the band.

Attack Haus

-Fujino: guitarist and vocalist.

official site (japanese)

Tokyo Smog

-Maya: guitarist

official site (english)

Base Ball Bear

-Shiori: bassist (she was also in the movie 'linda linda linda')

official site (japanese)

bubblesweet

-Emiko Wada: Analog Synthesizer/Thelmin

-Hiromi Omori: Analog Synthesizer/Analog Organ

official site (japanese)

C-999

-Masuko Megumi: drummer

official site (japanese)

Condor44

-Chikako Ishida: bass & vocals

official site (japanese)

Guest kokoro

Hiko looks really sexy in the pics~

i dont know any girl rockers... beside shiina...

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Guest r/-inbow

not VK but Kitade Nana (kind of), Nakamori Band, GO!GO!7188

Guest oneimmortalsoul

I like Zwei

They're also pop too

I like their songs Dragon, Fake Face, and DNA

^_^ GO GO Check em out!

ayumu03.jpg

Ayumu(Vocal)

Blood Type:A

Date of Birth:1978.3.20

megu03.jpg

Megu(Bass)

Blood Type:B

Date of Birth:1980.5.24

zwei055.jpg

zwei035.jpg

zwei8925.jpg

These are from their official site. Here

Guest melon

I looove Shiina Ringo and Aya. <3 They are probably my favorite female jrockers. D[di;] is pretty cute too. Does Anna Tsuchiya count (from Spin Aqua <3)?

I think Shiina and Aya look and sorta sound alike (vocally). Shiina is prettier though. :P

Shiina:

roj206big.jpg

roj303big.jpg

Aya:

Ayarenew.jpg

feature_aya_photo05.jpg

feature_aya_photo02.jpg

aya_rkg_p3.jpg

Guest gegurihyol~

the funny thing is

i cant really tell the difference btw jrock boys and girls cuz boys look girly and girls look manly. ha

anyways i think shina ringo is pretty and i like her new band

too bad the old members didnt stick together although the new ones are good

Guest azero

female jrockers!??

oh my gosh @____@ sooo beautiful

Guest OrangeAddiction

wow...i should check these out somtime! The only ones i know are Shiina Ringo and Do as Infinity~

Guest falling U P

im not a big fan of jrock but i was surprised to see how beautiful these women are! i was actually expecting them to take on after the male jrockers and go all out with the makeup and all the accessories. woww, thats nice though! majorityof them is very pretty and funny enough, the male jrockers wears more makeup than they do. LOL!

Guest crackednut

omg!!! Youjeen from Cherry Filter is awesome. Love her voice, and she's smokinnnn hot.

I really really like Aya as well...she has that kick-richard simmons American rock influence, and from what I've heard, she's worked with Adam Kasper as well as people from Nirvana, Soundgarden, and PEARL JAM!!

so...I've always considered Aya to be a bit more grunge than other mainstream jrockers

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Guest jho

Shiina Ringo is so gorgeous. I love that girl~~

Guest azero

does anyone know where i can find some more information and songs from aya??

Guest lovely-disaster

ahh..that's awesome! jrockers aren't only those girly-guys (who are hot, by the way)

it makes me happy that females are doing this as well. ^^

Guest ohJOY

wow... i never knew there were female j rockers! =)

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Hm, female J-rockers are so freaking hot, but most of the time I can't stand female vocals (don't ask why), so I don't listen to them. ^^;