[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nettes_Kind

@nettes_Kind hey, I'll do it!

:)

Do pm me about the details, and I'll do it on the weekend! Do you already have the link for the file? :D

MANSEH!! U are the best! Yes I have the cut video of that scene with chisub, will upload it tomorrow and send the link to u ASAP. Thank u in advance..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nettes_Kind

Many thanks to Craptelly & DiaHaksaeng, and here you go..
[2007.12.30] 1N2D ep34 Eun Choding VS Seorap Jang
vimeo(dot)com/88112292 (something wrong w/ soompi? can't embed this video)

Jiwon and his whatsoever "seorap jang" are adorkable hahaha.. Oh btw, it seems like I make some translation mistakes. When Seunggi and Jiwon are arguing over how to play harp, Jiwon is supposed to say strumming and Seunggi is supposed to say plucking, no? hahaha.. Nah sorry for my lousy english :) hope u enjoy it!

nettes_Kind said: Jiwon and his whatsoever "seorap jang" are adorkable hahaha.. Oh btw, it seems like I make some translation mistakes. When Seunggi and Jiwon are arguing over how to play harp, Jiwon is supposed to say strumming and Seunggi is supposed to say plucking, no? hahaha.. Nah sorry for my lousy english :) hope u enjoy it!

@nettes_Kind THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! Hahahaha thank you for Diahaksaeng too!!! :D You people are awesome!
@sgsairl IKR also jiwon's the only person who can say something like that and get away with it! Calling Sarah Jang Seorap Jang! It's so childish but really funny too. 
And it's so sweet because he was just being defensive for Hodong too!

Guest nettes_Kind

@sgsairl‌

Looks like u downloaded 1n2dfansubs' video, yep it was deleted by kbsw..

@craptelly‌

OMG, I notice it too, he wasn't meant to be rude towards Sarah Jang, it's just a dongsaeng who's being defensive for his respective hyung..

One more thing that I notice on this video, it seems like seunggi was a fanboy of Jo Insung, no? Hahaha..because back then when he was a guest in YDH Love Letter (both 2007 and 2008 episodes) he said that he want to sing Jo Insung's song "my love" hahaha.. CMIIW

@nettes_Kind hehehe IKR.. Jiwon was just like, "You don't know who my Hyung is? Then I don't know you either!" So choding!!!! XD

Hahaha yeah, I've seen so many clips of Seunggi singing My Love! I even converted one of his performances into mp3 cos I'm so in love with his rendition! And I remember watching Memories of Bali from waaay way way back! He has so many clips singing it in X-Man too! <3

Katja.. didn't you sub those deleted scenes already? I remember watching it in your vimeo channel.. :) @sgsairl

• 1 month later...

140411 [bREAKING] Sanggeun died today from battling cancer

Born in April 16, 2004, great pyrenees dog breed Sanggeun passed away earlier today. It was reported that he has been battling with canine mast cell tumor for some time. 

Sanggeun is well-loved by the nation from his appearances in 1N2D season 1 as the show’s mascot and his drama cameos and CF endorsements. His funeral will start on the 12th at Gimpo Angels Stone Crematorium.

Sources: news | trans

R.I.P Dearest Sanggeun.... :(

This video was when Sanggeun was presented in Lee Sugeun, Kim Jongmin and Eun Jiwon's show: 3 Idiots. The writer in this was Daeju and the PD was PD Lee too..

==

You will be missed, Herbie! ♥♥

tumblr_inline_n3wffhVzB21qkq61c.jpg

tumblr_inline_mo9wykcv5D1qkq61c.gif
tumblr_inline_mo9wzcqDht1qkq61c.gif
tumblr_inline_mo9x03EaLr1qkq61c.gif
tumblr_inline_mo9x0uJN6e1qkq61c.gif
tumblr_inline_mo9x2wIGUT1qkq61c.gif
tumblr_inline_mo9x44UseN1qkq61c.gif

===========

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nettes_Kind

Wondering whether the members heard about Sanggeun news, seop seop hae.. RIP Sanggeun!

Another deleted scene.. 2010.11.21 1N2D ep175 picture quiz with Daeju: vimeo(dot)com/92690913

• 2 months later...

I always wonder about this, but forgot to ask. In Autumn Special episode where the members were asked to pose for pictures for their mission. What were these 'disappointing unbelievable' poses? Thank you~
Just cut this one clip, poor Mongie :))
http://dai.ly/x204pa5

photo vlcsnap-2014-06-24-10h01m27s100_zps5d340f9f.png

photo vlcsnap-2014-06-24-10h01m57s145_zps00b9e492.png

@sgsairl These are the poses they were asking for:

1. "We are Spiderman" 우리는 스파이더맨
    [*]"The Sacrifice of the Hyungs" 형들의 희생
Apologies if I made a mistake.. hahaha!!! But I think that's about it! :) Never bothered about trying to read those untranslated parts before but whenever I get to this episode, I wonder about it too! And now, finally being able to read them.. I wish they did those poses! 1N2D boys doing Spiderman poses would be so hilarious!
Hehehe and that cut... huhuhu thanks for this! Never seen this clip before! Solely because, majority of my 1N2D clips are from kbsworld!

@craptelly
Thank you. Tbh I would like to see all of them climbing the cliffs. They never do that in any of their trip right :)) Uhmm, could you elaborate "The Sacrifice of the Hyungs" pose meaning? Like all the hyungs do something for SeungGi?

I'm thankful to KBSW, still... can't help but annoyed sometimes whenever I see untranslated conversation/captions, and especially when they edited out interesting or funny scenes :-S

SInce JiWon was guesting in season 3, here I am still desperately hoping for 1st season member reunion spesial :P

@sgsairl hehehe... I don't know either. It just says 'The Sacrifice of Hyungs' I think it would still be up to them how they would do it, I'm sure they would come up with some funny poses.. They didn't explain it that much since they didn't do those poses..
IKR! I'm thankful but at the same time annoyed that they cut so many precious scenes! And somehow it frustrates me since right now, they don't cut anymore scenes... and I wish they did the same thing years back!
Yeahhh... even just one trip!!! But Sugeun and Mong wouldn't be able to come back though.. not right now. :'( 

@craptelly
I was hoping all of them except Mong (because It'll be hard for Mong to come back to variety) guesting after Barefoot Friends ended for few months. But suddenly SuGeun got into scandal. I guess it was never meant to be :((

I checked my raw videos after reading some deleted scenes post at:
http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/1박-2일-kbsw-deleted-scene/
You could send in a request for the deleted scene by leaving comment using your nickname and active email there.

@sgsairl ohmigawshhh you're a life saver! Never thought of checking for deleted scenes! And now learning about this.. THANK YOU!!!
:'( Yeah, perhaps it's not meant to be. But there's still a part of me wishing these guys could work together again. I've seen Jiwon and Hodong often.. and a bit of Jongmin, Jiwon and Sugeun before Sugeun got into a scandal. There's also PD Na and Seunggi. I miss Seopseopdang a lot... T_T Haenam Line too.. 
But most of all.. I miss the whole gang of season 1 including the whole staff!!!
edit: I've visited the link.. T___T I don't understand the language though... how I wish I can read those recaps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived