[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

katja... thanks so much for your efforts in subbing and uploading deleted scenes!!! Really thank you! I really feel bad for not being able to continue with the rest of episode 49 just yet.. Forgive me!
Anyways.. I remember watching the episode where Park Chanho returned and was trying to force everybody to dive into ice cold water. 
And Jiwon said: Chanho Hyung, if you keep on doing this, I'm going to tell on my mom!" Park Chanho: Did your mom tell you not to dive in?

and as if on cue... Kim C replied.
Kim C: What mother in their right mind would tell their child to go in?
As expected of the mother of the show! :)

• 2 weeks later...

do you guys know how is sugeun's wife health condition now? i am trying to find her mini homepage but its so hard to find it..
the last time i know about her condition was when su geun cried on 100-101 episode of WinWin while telling the story about his sick wife..
now that sugeun is put under negative circumstances i cant help but wonder how is his wife?

was there such an episode where the members were inside a house with bunk beds and with a method i cannot remember they each get 1 producer. the producers draw lots and a lady producer got the most difficult of the lot. the members only get to know their destination when they're in the car and the producer shows his/her id tag.

was there really such an episode? or is this a product of my imagination??? but i seem to remember a hodong shaped person and they were wearing jackets. i'm going crazy! help!!!  @-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived