[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marialolly

I've only watched this here and there when my dad pulls it up from the KBS website. I watched the episode where they go to the island and I laughed XD seeing all that jajameung made me hungry.

I saw part of an episode a while ago where they had Kim C on, and I felt so bad for him XD being fooled by the fools. ahah they're all so mean~ Kang Ho Dong faking a heart attack (or some kinda attack...it was way too dramatic to really be real XD) with reference to the Godfather 3(?), and they were all serious and it was raining earlier. D:< I'd laugh more but I don't know Korean very well (grumbles, my dad likes to remind me every time I laugh, cruel parent).

They did it also on NHC,KJM & EJW. xDD but i think more of NHC prank. :P

Just great, more reason to hate mediafire with a passion.

Mediafire has deleted my account for whatever reason even though I logged in last week, so all of my files on there are now gone. Luckily, I had already downloaded all of the episodes on there just in case this happened. So, now I'm in the process of re-uploading them, yet again. Just great, and I have so much stuff to do already.

Please remove all of the mediafire links and I'll repost all of the new links later in one huge post.

Guest marialolly

^ Sorry to hear that.

Btw this episode is fun to see xD Poor KHD who's only one who got fire on his mouth while Kim C Hold the fire.

And LOL for NHC's Fart! xD

I'm very pissed off right now, Divshare has removed my files starting from ep. 22 of this show. Not good at all. Although I still have my past files up, I don't know if they are still going to delete them. :fury: :angry:

Guest sdudokyt

^1night2days PD have around 2 weeks to find someone

cus he already recording around 2weeks worth of episodes..

but right now PDs from 5shows dat kjm were a regular guest

in are in emergency mode ...

KJM left for the army today ... 1andahalf hours ago..

i saw a news report dat said..

kjm entering the army will air on 1night2days..

fans were wondering why KJM all of a sudden canceled

his recordings on sunday and this week..

turns out dat he recieved a letter from the army last week

ordering to join today.. but thought he had at least another month or two..

his last words to 1night2days was that

he hopes it lasts a long time so that wen he

comes back ...he can comeback to 1night2days

Man, that sucks. I do hope this show will last long enough for him to come back. It sucks when regulars start to not appear. Also, anybody know where Hong Chul went? Is he off the show too or just temporary?

BTW!

I finished re-uploading all of the HQ and LQ links I could get my hands on. Go download them if you want to. I won't post the LQ links here because there are too many and it takes time which I don't have.

Guest marialolly

WHAAT! 3 Members out! D: Oh noes! T_T 1 Night and 2 Days is NOT going well! D:

And that's why KJM ride away =/

I hope Kim C is staying! Also EJW And the REST!

Edit: My 100th Post! =D

Dubble edit: I hope EJW has a happy day with EunSeungC while EunJongChul having fun. And that's my favourite group .__.

Archived