[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NV4ever

Thank you soo much for the links to Ep. 1 Kalena I was looking everywhere for it ^^

thx for sharing guys :)

Guest leroyeman

the show is really interesting and funny, especially KHD is hosting the show and Kim jong min as the guest. Is there any link to DL episode 3

Guest DKYang

HQ: Episode 3 (070520)

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 [Join with Alzip/Winrar] (DKYang)

1. Download all parts and save them in one folder.

2. Use Winrar/Alzip to unrar the files.

I don't know what type of format and colors you wanted, so I just did it this way.

Enjoy!

Guest htruc

Wait for all links to be posted & then join together with HJSplit.

I don't always have the best luck with making these, so hope they work! One of them stalled before i got the "completed" screen, but the link got sent to me anyways, so....?! :blink:

Just wanted to say it was joined SUCCESSFULLY, I'm watching it now.

Thank you Kalena and DKYang for the links!

I love it when they spell Chinese words. It's hilarious, especially Jong Min, he doesn't know what he is doing. It's nice to see him on variety shows again.

Edit: Kalena, if you don't mind, can i just upload a cut from episode 1 (The last game, where they spell chinese words) on YouTube? More people needs to know about this show. I will credit you.

Guest Kalena

Heather - glad the links are working! thanks for letting me know; i was wondering. :sweatingbullets:

Sure thing! Go ahead & upload any cuts you want (& no need to credit me, btw! nothing special 'bout the cut i made.)

Yes, yes, yes-- more people need to check out this show.

DKYang- you can use whatever colors you want to use for your links!

Thanks again for the HQs & for making the links a breeze to re-post! B)

Just added an LQ link for show #3 to the first post.

So far, the last segment is my favorite, too. Yeah, poor Jong Min looks so lost sometimes & kept asking "Where do I go?"!! Their latest challenge was a pretty long phrase-- pretty cool how they figure out how to "shape" themselves to make the characters correctly. They always make KHD be on the bottom of the stacks... :lol:

AYR01.jpg

Guest leroyeman

HQ: Episode 3 (070520)

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 [Join with Alzip/Winrar] (DKYang)

1. Download all parts and save them in one folder.

2. Use Winrar/Alzip to unrar the files.

I don't know what type of format and colors you wanted, so I just did it this way.

Enjoy!

THANK YOU DKYang..... THANKS for the effort.

Guest htruc

Heather - glad the links are working! thanks for letting me know; i was wondering. :sweatingbullets:

Sure thing! Go ahead & upload any cuts you want (& no need to credit me, btw! nothing special 'bout the cut i made.)

Yes, yes, yes-- more people need to check out this show.

Thanks, you deserve credit! :rolleyes:

Just finished watching the 3rd episode. Haha, IB, IVY, Kim Jong Min is hilarious. He just runs around in circles and fills in the open are for the pose "FOUR".

Can't wait to no who's on the next episode. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for all the links! I've never thought that variety shows can get funnier than Xman! But this is hilarious! I like the setup and it's very educational!

You peps out there who provided us the links are angels!!! :wub:

Guest DKYang

Ok everyone, finally got done painting my parent's restaurant. My hands are in pain!

I'm going to use a new site. More parts, 99 MB each part instead of 199 MB like the last time, and it's still fast. You can do simultaneous downloads, so just download all the parts at once.

The directions are the same. Use winrar/alzip or any compression tool that can open up rar files.

Here's the link to the folder which will contain all of the "Are You Ready" episodes from now on. Every time I finish uploading, I'll post the same link and the name of which I used. Basically "episode XX" and the date. It's like my version of clubbox. Files won't get deleted unless I do it or the webmaster decides to change there policy.

HQ: Are You Ready - Episode 4 (070527)

Parts 1-5 [Join with Alzip/Winrar] (DKYang)

From Kalena's CB, enjoy!

Hi everyone. Thanks for the links. I dont' know if i'm allow to post this.

But how do you join the links together??? That line up there ^

Is it suppose to be oly like 45 soemthing minutes?? Because i combined them together..

and it only combined up to part 3 and it stopped. What happened to the ending part?

Where they had to make words??? Did they change it to 2 weeks now?

If its not...could someone help me please. If this is not allowed. I'm really really sorry.

i only know how to join it with hj split. But you don't have to upload on that...just guide me LOLS.

Sorry. And thanks so much.

Guest DKYang

Hi everyone. Thanks for the links. I dont' know if i'm allow to post this.

Is it suppose to be oly like 45 soemthing minutes?? Because i combined them together..

and it only combined up to part 3 and it stopped. What happened to the ending part?

If its not...could someone help me please. If this is not allowed. I'm really really sorry.

i only know how to join it with hj split. But you don't have to upload on that...just guide me LOLS.

Sorry. And thanks so much.

Your questions are confusing. :wacko:

Lets see......

I'm guessing you are talking about my links. Here's how it's done.

1. Download and install Winrar or Alzip, both of them are free. I like Alzip better.

2. Download ALL PARTS and save them in one folder/location (make sure you know where you saved them). So for the latest episode, download all 5 parts.

3. Right click the first part (part 1).

4. Then click "Extract to Current folder" for Alzip or "Extract Here" for Winrar.

5. You should then get a video file once it finishes extracting.

If it's episode 1, Kalena's links, then you use HJsplit to join them.

Yes, 45 minutes.

You need to download all of the parts and make sure all of the parts have the same name. If it's episode 1 links, then I don't really know since you join it with HJsplit.

I don't know about this one. They had to make new games or it would have been boring later on. So it'll probably come back.

I hope I answered all of your questions. If you have any problems with my links, just shoot me a PM with your problem. :)

Your questions are confusing. :wacko:

Lets see......

I'm guessing you are talking about my links. Here's how it's done.

1. Download and install Winrar or Alzip, both of them are free. I like Alzip better.

2. Download ALL PARTS and save them in one folder/location (make sure you know where you saved them). So for the latest episode, download all 5 parts.

3. Right click the first part (part 1).

4. Then click "Extract to Current folder" for Alzip or "Extract Here" for Winrar.

5. You should then get a video file once it finishes extracting.

If it's episode 1, Kalena's links, then you use HJsplit to join them.

Yes, 45 minutes.

You need to download all of the parts and make sure all of the parts have the same name. If it's episode 1 links, then I don't really know since you join it with HJsplit.

I don't know about this one. They had to make new games or it would have been boring later on. So it'll probably come back.

I hope I answered all of your questions. If you have any problems with my links, just shoot me a PM with your problem. :)

LOLS! Sorry about the confusion. You helped me alot. Thanks so much. <3

Guest miso1004

I had a problem before with episode one, but i figured it out. the show is really funny and jong min.. i can't get enough of him and glad to see eunjiwon back on tv. ^_^

Guest MelbJas19

I have to say I'm liking this new show.

I'm a big fan of Kim Jong Min and ever since Love Letter and Heroine finished I thought we'd never see alot of him again, BUT, it's great to see him (and Kang Ho Dong) again on this show. I just hope they find a good format to the show so it gets good ratings. It seems they're trying different things, they took away (what I thought to be the best part of the show) the bit where they run around trying to make characters with all their bodies (KJM at his best, lol). Although he always makes fun of any situation, him on that conveyor belt was priceless. But hey, it will be interesting to see where this show goes.

ALSO! A big thank you to everyone uploading this show, keep up the great work!

:D

------------------- AAISH~

Guest babyxshh

can anyone upload lq of episode 1 please?

i really like this show and i love Park hae jin.

Thanksss

Archived