[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leroyeman

i have episode 1 - 14 tat are subbed in chinese. i can upload them to youtube. but the prob is, as youtube could only upload 100mb per file, is there any program that i can use to break the files and upload them onto youtube?

Guest DKYang

i have episode 1 - 14 tat are subbed in chinese. i can upload them to youtube. but the prob is, as youtube could only upload 100mb per file, is there any program that i can use to break the files and upload them onto youtube?

Go use Megavideo. It's MU's way of competing against YouTube. There is absolutely no limit on time or size of the video, except you can't download it unless you're a premium member. Just link your profile once your finish.

^ Well, there isn't a subbing team for this show. Unless somebody wants to sub any of them...

Oh yeah, the camping part 2 is up on YouTube.

Guest sparkxchangmin

uhm...can anyone reupload episode 1 with park hae jin and han hyo joo? I want to see the first part, not the character challenge...Thanks so much!

Actually, what exactly happened to the egg hitting part. Well, the part where someone else smacks you with something. It was in the previews two weeks ago? Did they cut it out? It looked funny....

Guest marialolly

Can u guys also put a download of Camping Diary's?

I wuff Camping Part 2, Expecially Eun Ji Won with his sleeping behave and burning mouth and being kiss. xD SO CUTE! :wub:

Can't wait to see next part! :D

Guest leroyeman

Go use Megavideo. It's MU's way of competing against YouTube. There is absolutely no limit on time or size of the video, except you can't download it unless you're a premium member. Just link your profile once your finish.

Thanks DKYang. i will upload the episode asap once o finish my exam which end on tues.

Guest hyaexp

[HQ] Happy Sunday - Are You Ready (Regular MCs) + High Five @ 50:29 + Immortal Musical Classics (Kim Heung Kook, Lee Hyuk Jae, etc.) @ 1:34:04 070819 [1.4GB]

Thanks! But holy crap! 1.4 GB?! Oh well. At least the resolution will be AWESOME!!!

Guest nuguya

Thanks! But holy crap! 1.4 GB?! Oh well. At least the resolution will be AWESOME!!!

it's 1.4GB because it's all of the 3 shows in one file.. not just Are You Ready so the resolution will be the same like all HQ files.. this isn't HD(High Definition)

Edit:

Yup.. I was right.. they changed the show to 1 Night, 2 Days.. so it's all camping craziness from now on lol..

Guest hyaexp

it's 1.4GB because it's all of the 3 shows in one file.. not just Are You Ready so the resolution will be the same like all HQ files.. this isn't HD(High Definition)

Edit:

Yup.. I was right.. they changed the show to 1 Night, 2 Days.. so it's all camping craziness from now on lol..

ACK. x_x I hope someone will soon upload just Are You Ready...

Haha they can't just camp all the time. It gets freezing during fall and winter.

Guest nuguya

Haha they can't just camp all the time. It gets freezing during fall and winter.

HQs are usually cut into 2 "CD" files, cutting the whole Happy Sunday segment in the middle of a show. LQs are the ones that are cut into shows.

Guest DKYang

HQ: Are You Ready - Episode 15 (070819)

http://files.filefront.com/AreYouReadyEp15...;/fileinfo.html (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=1e4...b64e87a44556fdc (DKYang)

From Kalena's clubbox, Enjoy!

LQ: Are You Ready - Episode 15 (070819)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EPZ3XHVR (DKYang)

http://www.divshare.com/download/1664419-d1a (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=33d...df138761c3d3485 (DKYang)

HQ from Kalena85's CB, then converted into LQ by me.

^ Thanks again DKYang.

Edit:

Hehe, you were right. It's like the male version of Hi-Five.

That's what I was thinking. It's too warm to build igloos in Korea and it's too cold to camp outside, unless they are in a trailer.

Can someone explain to me how they play that game? That "ddakk ddakk ddong ddong ddakk" game. :ph34r:

Can someone explain to me how they play that game? That "ddakk ddakk ddong ddong ddakk" game. :ph34r:

I'm not a Korean, what I understand was they must say 3 words like [i Like U], then the next person will have to pick up the last word which the previous person said [u Love Me]....of course, they aren't saying these, I'm just giving u an example....the words which they say are funny, silly & difficult but it has to make sense....so if the words have not meaning, then the person lose.

Friends at here who are Koreans or good with Korean Languages, pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived