[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

Guest nettes_Kind

(EngSub) 1 Night 2 Days Episode 105 Cut

Encore performance for Grandma before sleeping

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28a04h_090510-ibii-e105-cut_shortfilms

Credit goes to DiaHaksaeng + Sgsairl.. (send virtual hugs for both of you)

Sighhh... they always do this!!! Every time I look forward to something Eun Jiwon eng subbed related they decide to quit subbing the show!

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've finally completed my marathon of season 1, 2 and 3 (almost).
I don't think KBS can repeat their 30% viewership feat. Their competitors have caught up with them.  
No offence to Season 2 and 3 fans, I prefer season 1. And i will re-watch Season 1.
Season 3 made me realise Season 1's crew and cast were equally mischievous and spontaneous. And when the production team had a boring itinerary, the cast played a more spontaneous and less prescribed role to make things interesting.  That was a perfect recipe. Hard to replicate. Bird PD became an endearing figure to viewers when he allowed himself to be less self-conscious of his weaknesses in front of the camera. He, together with the GM of KBS Entertainment Unit had a fair share of comedic moments without being a comedian. Na PD discovered this effect but he was too self-conscious to look anything lesser than a PD. 
As viewers, we can't judge or compare their camaraderie/bromance. Season 1 cast: Except for Lee Seung-gi and Lee Soo-Geun, according to their conversations, they was hardly interaction beyond filming then. Season 2 cast:despite what we saw on TV, they loved to hang out together after filming. 
I am not for the idea to have an actor in the cast. You cannot protect your wholesome image and make people roftl at the same time.

Deleted scenes~

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 110 - 1

After "winning" the AC-less black car which window can't be opened.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x29yfvu

Before getting into the car, Lee-baeu (Actor Lee) didn't forget to wear suncream first, meanwhile other members still whining about the car.

photo 1n2d-ep110-1_zpsb46ebe6c.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep110-2_zps3df20e1a.jpg

Mong complained about the heat. SuGeun said he can put up with the cold in winter, but he couldn't if it's too hot, and HoDong said it would be like a sauna. When asked how long he could stay in sauna, HoDong said 5 minutes, but they had to ride in that sauna car for 5 hours. KimC said he only ever went once to a sauna in his life. Then the member went into the car one by one. When SeungGi got in the car, Mong put ice on SeungGi's neck, maybe he wanted to show off his ice? Apparently before going, Mong went to a coffee shop in KBS to buy a pack of ice. When SeungGi saw that, he said "Can it be for eating?" Looks like SeungGi really has been corrupted by HoDong, he's only thinking about food, hahaha.

photo 1n2d-ep110-3_zps479d3e6d.jpg
Went to coffee shop

SeungGi also wanted it, so Mong told him to buy it again in the shop. SeungGi immediately went to the coffee shop for ice. In that coffee shop, SeungGi wasn't only getting ice, he also hold a fansigning session.

photo 1n2d-ep110-4_zps2488b3c5.jpg
Fansigning

After getting the ice, SeungGi immediately approach HoDong who hadn't went into the car, but busy chatting with the wife, KimC. SeungGi's purpose was to show off his ice to Appa and Eomma.

photo 1n2d-ep110-5_zps5748bd23.jpg
Showing off his ice

Seeing that, the other wife got a little jealous and called out screaming.

SuGeun: Hyeong, hurry get in!!!

Hearing that, he still wasn't in hurry, he didn't even move.

KimC: I really don't want to get into that car!
SeungGi: Today I really want to walk to the destination.

photo 1n2d-ep110-6_zps6476304e.jpg
Happy family: Appa, eomma, magnae

photo 1n2d-ep110-7_zpsc2687a18.jpg
Two contradicting situation

Meanwhile, SuGeun mischievously trying to turn on the AC, and it turned on, hurrayy!!! But the air that came out was hot air, not cold, LOL. It's just like SuGeun to trick others.

SuGeun: Owh! The AC is working properly!

Hearing that, PD Na became panic and checked it immediately, then his expression relaxed a little, LOL.

Finally everyone was in the car. SeungGi complained again, this time about the fur seat cover.

SeungGi: Kamdongnim (PD-nim), can we throw out this fur? Ah, this fur, really!!!

Then staffs began closing their door. Seeing that, KimC said he would close it himself because he knows how to close it, LOL. But as if they weren't hearing that, the staffs close KimC door hard.

In car, Lee-baeu didn't forget to took solo shot parade!

photo 1n2d-ep110-8_zpsfdd00b00.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep110-9_zps2f7ecc87.jpg

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 110 - 2

This part isn't important. This happened after they arrived at the destination, Haman, South Gyeongsang province, before eating the watermelons.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x29ygg3

They celebrate their win in front of PD Na who only could stay silent with his thick jacket, LOL.

photo 1n2d-ep110-10_zpsf92ca4a7.jpg
Being happy over PD Na's suffering

HoDong was still using his trademark speech style "Juse~~~yo!!!", but this time it was switch with "Isseoyo". Hearing that, the other members protested. They said just use that style for "Juseyo", don't change it.

Credit: http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/kbsw-deleted-scene-from-episode-110/
Indonesian to English: sgsairl
This was translated from Korean to Indonesian to English. Some meaning may lost in translation. Please pardon my grammar.

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 113 - 1

After winning who got the most money game at the camp site.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x29wbik

Seobseobdang team was celebrating after winning bokbulbok against "Kim Dae Won", LOL. Mong was admiring the remote-controlled lamp while the others already knew about that. While Mong was playing with the lamp remote, SeungGi was laying down, and JiWon became mosquito killer. And OB team? Lamenting their fate, how they were getting the worrying tools/stuffs.

photo 1n2d-ep113-1_zps7ce532b5.jpg
SeungGi-ya, we can turn on this lamp with remote

photo 1n2d-ep113-2_zps4f4dd74e.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep113-3_zpsaec1ae4d.jpg
Seobseobdang actions

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 113 - 2

After dinner bokbulbok.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x29wbo3

HoDong who got into diving for numerous times because of his lil' brothers finally could rest. His wife and youngest child (read: KimC and SeungGi) immediately gave him towels for his body. PD Na asked how many times did HoDong dive? They counted six. So PD Na being kind, deducted KimC diving punishment from 197 times to 190 times, hahaha.

photo 1n2d-ep113-4_zpsbc7f2139.jpg

Then, for HoDong who worked hard, this was Mong Jang Geum turn to show his magnificence as a cook. The assistant, Heodang, didn't forget to follow.

photo 1n2d-ep113-5_zps910fa5f8.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep113-6_zpsa25cb643.jpg

Before, they asked to change the ingredient that SeungGi got (beef ribs?) with sausages (maybe because they had hard time cooking it). But, PD Na said tomorrow morning, they'll got beef ribs soup. Then they continued, complaining about ppeongtwigi which not crunchy anymore. SuGeun said, it didn't make any sound anymore when they ate it.

photo 1n2d-ep113-7_zps5aaf9904.jpg
Expired ppeongtwigi

Cooking session started. Not forgetting Onara song (Dae Jang Geum OST) as the background music for Mong Jang Geum. If few years ago they cooked while wearing helm in winter, now in summer the helm changed into swimming googles.

photo 1n2d-ep113-8_zpsf851846b.jpg
Winter

photo 1n2d-ep113-9_zps5ae801ae.jpg
Summer

The cooking session result, as usual, everyone wrested Mong Jang Geum's dishes, while the other dish (read: Heodang's dish), no one wanted to touch it, LOL. Poor him!!!

photo 1n2d-ep113-10_zps7a6941a7.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep113-11_zps4db0aa5f.jpg
Hyeong, eat my noodle also T_T

Credit: http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/kbsw-deleted-scene-from-episode-113/
This was translated from Korean to Indonesian to English. Some meaning may lost in translation. Please pardon my grammar.

It's said that there's a subbed deleted scene when they cooking the dinner in ep 111. Can anyone share it? Thank you :)

Guest nettes_Kind

It's said that there's a subbed deleted scene when they cooking the dinner in ep 111. Can anyone share it? Thank you

:)

If my memory serves me right, I think I still have it on my portable hard-drive. Will upload it on YT for u when I have some free time tomorrow..

Ughhh deleted scenes really frustrate me!!! T___T Thank goodness you ladies are here to fill up the emptiness!!! Hee~~

==

I love that summer camp episode to pieces! And to know so much scenes were taken out! Such a bummer! So that's how they got the ice! I thought the staff were being kind hearted enough to give the boys some ice.. LOL

===

I promised I would share the deleted scenes summaries but I always forget and I'm also quite busy too! Sorry!

Anyways, they also aired the Teddy Bear Delivery Episode..

KBSWorld didn't include the part where Jongmin almost stole Sugeun's bear. There was also a part where Jongmin allied with Sugeun and after Sugeun left Jiwon arrived. Jongmin was so scared of Jiwon cos Jiwon is really ruthless and very smart too. Jongmin offered to ally with Jiwon (lol even if he was already allied with Sugeun). Jiwon let him go.. and after Jiwon left, Jongmin is just relieved that he could be teammates with Jiwon.

And fast forward to the part where Seunggi has stolen Jiwon's bear... and Seunggi promised to team up with Jiwon. They failed to take Jongmin's so Jiwon took Seunggi's instead. And after that, Seunggi went after Jongmin. But Jongmin pointed out that SG should help him cos he's the only hope. But Seunggi is already with Jiwon so Seunggi was worried about him. Then Jongmin just said that they should both help him out and that's when he would decide.

Jongmin got very smart guys on his team, as we've already seen... too bad Force Uhm was very determined at the time. :))

~~

Last episodes were the Team Leaders Ep. Prize: Go home

Ughhh sooooo many deleted stuff! And I'm so bummed I only got to watch it once and I was so sleepy at the time too!!

First, Hodong went for Sugeun and he got to Sugeun pretty fast. Turns out, Hodong's great in directions despite Sugeun being awful at giving it. Jiwon on the other hand WAS HORRIBLE with directions! He wasted so much time going around and around Yeouido before finally going out. PD Na even called him and asked if he has any plans of leaving Yeouido at all. LOL

Jiwon's tactics were so amazing that very long after Sugeun and Hodong finally got together, they would only be sighing at how smart Jiwon is. How come he immediately thought of fooling Sugeun the moment the mission started? And Hodong was just all about acknowleding and showing respect to Jiwon.

Scary Team may have scary brains but man, they are waaay too bad with directions! They wasted so much money on toll fee, always choosing the wrong way.. So they wasted so many opportunities in wiining. Not only that, during the last place, Scary Team had a really close win cos they were able to catch up to Stupid Team. But they went off the car on the wrong place.. so Stupid got ahead again.. And let's face it, Jiwon's the worst when it comes to running. Ugh he really is sooo unhealthy.. Sigh...

So yeah, they lost..

And then after Sugeun and Hodong left cos Stupid Team won,

they went to the observatory..

Cos at that time of the year, certain constellations could be seen. And all Jiwon could talk about were UFOs.. If they could also spot the UFO taking the cows with beams and all that, and everyone's saying how ridiculous it was.. And Jiwon's like very sincere talking about it and said, "It was all over the internet, I saw it!" And the caption just says "Jiwon, what star are you from?" :))

@craptelly
Thank you for the recap ^^

I watched the teddy bear episode cuts somewhere before, but with no sub, and there was more talk than action, so I didn't really understand what was happening :( 

And I haven't check Go Home episode yet for deleted scene. LOL, JiWon's bad direction and the direction-impaired Heodang wasn't helping too. Oh why they deleted it (the never answered question), it would be more exciting to watch that race unpredictable at times. JiWon and his UFO :)) He made the UFO looks real and scary in that one ep where he separated from other team, told them to burn the pictures.

Oh suddenly I remember about this deleted scene where HoDong, SeungGi, and KimC in one team, lost, and got less money. Then they begged the winning team for money, winning team gave a condition, so they had to confess about something and reflected for it, like kids sitting facing the wall, two arms up. When it's SeungGi turn, he said something like he didn't have any like that to confess? Then HoDong/his team was advancing, to began attacking him about this, and he immediately confessed something, each of them got 1000 won from the other team. That's what I think happened anyway. Have I posted the recap here? I think Diahaksaeng doesn't blog it. I forgot exactly which episode, but maybe the Cha InPyo/Shin AeRa episode. Or is it subbed?

@sgsairl oooh I don't remember watching that ep!!! KBSWoooooorld!!! *clenches fist*
I swear, the KBSWorld didn't emphasize on it enough.. but there were SO many times that Scary Team could've won if they weren't so bad with directions! Hahaha! But I guess, it's good thing that they didn't win! Cos for sure, Jiwon would go home with no regrets.. and I have a feeling he would pick Seunggi..? Cos Taewoong had the least inclination to go home. Or I don't know... hahahaha
If you have the cut for the confession scene can I please see it too? *puppy eyes*
Anyways.. I've done some gifs.. hahahaha
tumblr_neo99fPCDD1qm73qio2_500.gif

tumblr_neo99fPCDD1qm73qio1_500.gif

Guest nettes_Kind

Oh suddenly I remember about this deleted scene where HoDong, SeungGi, and KimC in one team, lost, and got less money. Then they begged the winning team for money, winning team gave a condition, so they had to confess about something and reflected for it, like kids sitting facing the wall, two arms up. When it's SeungGi turn, he said something like he didn't have any like that to confess? Then HoDong/his team was advancing, to began attacking him about this, and he immediately confessed something, each of them got 1000 won from the other team. That's what I think happened anyway. Have I posted the recap here? I think Diahaksaeng doesn't blog it. I forgot exactly which episode, but maybe the Cha InPyo/Shin AeRa episode. Or is it subbed?

I dun think I've watched this scene, so pls post the recap hehehe would love to read it :)

Here comes the kitchen cut from ep.111

Download it ASAP dear, I will delete it anytime soon, coz I dun want to risk my account hihihi.. hope u dun mind~

@nettes_Kind
DIdn't even get the chance to download it, it's blocked already :-O

I uploaded the cut already, see my post before :)

---
Ah, I don't understand Korean, so can't recap it, I should have said "Have I posted the cut here?" Sorry for that #:-S

Wahhh KBS is so fast! Gahhhh T___T They've already blocked the vid! Thanks, anyways! :x
Thanks for uploading the cut too @sgsairl ~ :x
Yeah! And Seunggi has already showed how much he wanted to go home! :)) Like he kept dropping hints that, "It's not that I want to go home... but if they asked me to go, what can I do, right?"
And Jiwon  doing everything he could showed he would go home with no hesitation..
Taewoong's the only one that's like, "Aw, this is fun! ♥ I'm really enjoying this! kkkkkk" He's so cute is2g

Deleted scenes~

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 114 - 1

Before they went to MC Mong house.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2ap5gx

photo 1n2d-ep113-1_zps8f3f2646.jpg
Playing with kindergarten children

While everyone was busy preparing the equipments for the long journey, Mr. Promoter began distributing his CDs to his Hyeong-s.

photo 1n2d-ep113-2_zpsf98a9db4.jpg
Mr. Promoter in action

SeungGi was busy searching for HoDong who apparently was changing his clothes. When HoDong arrived, Mr. Promoter immediately gave his CD. What did HoDong said?

"Do you have to do this in front of camera?"

The answer: "This is already planned. Actually what you just said is true too."

Hodong commented about SeungGi's pic on the CD cover, he said "Kwaenchanda."

photo 1n2d-ep113-3_zpsde1a8f83.jpg

Next is Baby Bear aka EunChoding turn. He read SeungGi's message for him, "chwego-ee phoseureul jaranghaneun Jiwoni Hyeong! kyeorhonhae jullae? (JiWon-hyeong who I'm proud of and is the best! Will you marry me?)"

JiWon said "ige mweoya?" which suprised everyone. Mr. Promoter immediately explained that kyeorhonhae jullae is the title, he wasn't proposing him, LOL.

photo 1n2d-ep113-4_zpse95ef71e.jpg
ige mweoya???

photo 1n2d-ep113-5_zpsa80ae31e.jpg
Jiwon-hyeong, marry me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

photo 1n2d-ep113-6_zps295d5d2f.jpg
SeungGi's proposal was rejected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But as usual, EunChoding argued about it. He showed the message to HoDong, the "JiWon-hyeong, marry me" part. Then JiWon added "Hyeong imja isseo! (Hyeong is already someone else's)" (he already announce he had a girlfriend that time). [Caption: neorangeun kyeorhon mothae (I can't marry you)]

photo 1n2d-ep113-7_zpsf6272125.jpg
Baby Bear tattled on Heodang to Papa Bear

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 114 - 2

In the middle of journey to Mong house.
Video cut: iero13's tumblr

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 114 - 3

At Mong house, after trying wigs.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2ap68q

Poor Mong must served his "uncivilized" guests, mainly Papa and Baby Bear. Luckily, this time his mother wasn't at home (she was back before they almost went later). And SeungGi took the chance for mini piano concert.

photo 1n2d-ep113-8_zpsa3a33363.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep113-9_zps0dbea019.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep113-10_zps586cd3a4.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep113-11_zps5cdb9109.jpg

Credit: http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/kbsw-deleted-scene-from-episode-114/

Mong looked so tired :))

@sgsairl hahahaha OMG!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING! You know what, this morning I just saw this cut of Seunggi playing the piano and singing in Mong's house!!! And the thought that came to me immediately was, oohh so there's another deleted scene! And I was thinking of asking you about it! And I haven't even said anything when you posted it!!!! hahahaha!!! :x :x

Anyways, Promoter Seunggi is the best!!! I love how he doesn't just promote his own songs, but his hyungs' songs as well!

During the Leader Ep (Go Home Prize), Seunggi was even asking Jiwon if he had with him a Clover album so they could play it while they were in the car. And Jiwon's just like, "Now's not the time for that!" (he was too busy trying to win and go home) hahaha

And that time when Seunggi distributed Mong's CD in the foreigner ep too!

Aww that, "Jiwon Hyung, marry me is too cute!!!" aaaahhhh!!!! Hahaha typical choding reply though... but still they are the cutest!

Thanks for the awesome job as always!!!

EDIT: I wonder what was Seunggi's message to the other hyungs... I hope they showed it too.. Knowing Seunggi they are all thoughtful and sweet messages!

Hello~

After Mong left, Jiwon and Seunggi made a new name for their group which is "Hwang Dang". KBSWorld simply translated it as "Prince Brothers" and didn't make any further explanation. So I decided to sub this short clip to explain the pun to the "Hwang Dang" name :) I just mainly used KBSWorld's sub and added my own.

Hwang Dang = absurd, ridiculous
Hwangje = Emperor
Dang = group, brothers

@nettes_Kind I'm planning to get the phone in a month.. I'm sorry to keep you waiting! I currently have a basic phone atm for urgent purposes. But I'll get a proper one before the year ends.

@flybabyfly
Last time I know he's still on hiatus, reflecting.

Next deleted scenes...

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 120 - 1

Before opening, after JiWon wear the cap shading his face.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgbqp

SeungGi approached SangGeun who felt hot, while patting SangGeun, saying that he felt hot too.

photo 1n2d-ep120-1_zpsa1c01635.jpg

Then to the opening, KBSW skipped take 1 and 2 of the opening and showed the 3rd take.

photo 1n2d-ep120-2_zpsd5fc1666.jpg

For 1st opening, the script is: "Annyeonghasimnikka? Yeoreobun-ee romang ISeunggi imnida. (How do you do? I'm everyone's dream... Lee SeungGi.)", then the others' part were the same until HoDong part, but because of the heat, HoDong NG-ed. HoDong asked for retake, starting from SeungGi part. HoDong wanted to add "Geuraeyo, jaega ISeunggi imnida. (That's right, I'm Lee SeungGi.)", but SeungGi said it's too neukkihan (greasy, absurd?).

But the others pushed SeungGi to do it, saying that he's an actor, there'll be dialogue like that. In the end SeungGi gave up and did what his hyeongs asked him to, but because it's too neukkihan, he didn't do it well and got another NG. This made EunChoding, a former actor, mad, LOL.

SeungGi: The dialogue is very difficult, once again... once again please.

Didn't clear what was he saying, but he prattled how an actor can't say his dialogue well and he had starred in a film too before.

Mong: JiWon-hyeong starred in a movie before, did you know Seventeen (the movie title)?
SeungGi: I understand, understood...
Mong: Balyeon-gi (bad/overacting) *to JiWon*

Then continued to successful take 3.

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 120 - 2

After opening's 1N2D shout.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgbzg

Then, as usual, HoDong was overacting. This time he mimicked Teletubbies Lala?? (They called it Nana, the yellow one). HoDong asked his lil' brothers to shorten "Nanaga jigu-e wasseoyo. (Nana has came to the earth/world.)" sentence to 5 syllables. The right answer (HoDong version) was "Ji-gu-on-nan-hwa" (I don't really understand either how is the explanation).

HoDong: Lately the weather got mad easily. Wah, Earth has became scary.
SeungGi: I made the viewers mad too since opening.
[Caption: Because of SeungGi! Because of sun!]
SeungGi: Can you hear the antifans?

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 120 - 3

After opening, going to walk to first mission venue.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgc3e

They saw a long stairs and whined...

photo 1n2d-ep120-3_zpsaef41bff.jpg

Mong: Wah, the stairs...
HoDong: Time! Looks like this isn't for 1 or 2 minutes walk?
SeungGi: Ah, no...
PD Na: More than 10 minutes.
JiWon: Do you guys know where we really are?
SeungGi: Where?
JiWon: Because there's Dongsang (Bronze Buddha Statue) here, we should walk like this. *clapping his hands together like a Buddhist praying*

photo 1n2d-ep120-4_zpsf0b5e3de.jpg
Walking while praying, Eun JiWon version

photo 1n2d-ep120-5_zps29073a5d.jpg

Recapper note: I don't really understand if it was Dongsang or Bulsang (Buddha Statue) that JiWon meant. I don't understand the difference. They continued walking to Hweryongdae peak, and didn't forget greeting the other people/tourist there.

Credit: http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/kbsw-deleted-scene-from-episode-121/

This ep got short deleted scenes.

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 121 - 1

JiWon's turn to write 'Beautiful', before he wrote it correctly.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgra4

At first JiWon wrote it incorrectly, seeing that SeungGi who couldn't stay silent immediately said "Has spring come?".

photo 1n2d-ep121-1_zpsb520b7d2.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep121-2_zpsc2960d7d.jpg

But JiWon didn't care and continued to write.

photo 1n2d-ep121-3_zps5578fba7.jpg
In serious mode

PD Na: Eun JiWon-ssi, we'll give you one minute because we have to change the tape.

Hearing that, SeungGi and Mong just laughed.

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 121 - 2

Before HoDong's 'Summer' mission.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgrdp

Feeling enough studying, HoDong came out to do his mission. But after he got asked to write 'Arm', after contemplating for awhile, he said "Mianhamnida" and went back to the room.

photo 1n2d-ep121-4_zpsf293ef1e.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep121-5_zpsd82ca649.jpg

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 121 - 3

After Seobseobdang arrived at last mission venue.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgrgh

Seobseobdang arrived first and had more time to spare. After seeing water SeungGi immediately washed his face, Mong was singing and dancing to SNSD's Genie.

photo 1n2d-ep121-6_zpscfe5f025.jpg
Let's wash my face first

photo 1n2d-ep121-7_zps6fda99ec.jpg

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 121 - 4

After HoDong team got their dinner and watching Seobseobdang grilling meat.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgrjr

KimC came near Seobseobdang hanwoo (Korean beef meat) party. Seeing that, JiWon offer a job to KimC.

JiWon: I offer this specially for hyeong. If you're willing to grill the meat for us, hyeong may eat these meat.
KimC: Me? Grilling meat?
SuGeun: KimC-hyeong, what are you doing there?
SeungGi: Wah, hyeong is a person who easily betray his team.

photo 1n2d-ep121-8_zpse6a09f02.jpg
KimC became Seobseobdang servant

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 121 - 5

After JiWon and SeungGi tricking HoDong for eating the wrapped meat.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgrne

JiWon aka Baby Bear didn't stop there and still wanted to trick his dad. This time, Choding changed his trick a little bit. Almost like the first trick, JiWon purposefully offer the wrapped meat to SuGeun first, but SuGeun felt uncertain, then JiWon said "Don't want?". Hearing that HoDong immediately answered "I'll eat it."

SuGeun: This time it seems true.
JiWon: If it's like that, I'll wait here until hyeong finish eating.
SuGeun: Looks like JiWon is not kidding.

photo 1n2d-ep121-9_zps59899c8a.jpg

After HoDong ate for awhile (countdown sound in background), JiWon eyes began to wander and at last he stood and left the place.

SuGeun: JiWon, you need to stand... (began noticing JiWon trick)

The countdown ended, the fire started, LOL.

photo 1n2d-ep121-10_zps4d307975.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep121-11_zps441b0249.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep121-12_zps3484a0e6.jpg

JiWon: Hyeong, this time I added 5.

Same as before, HoDong said he couldn't spit it out because there was meat in the wrapping, but it was really hot, poor Papa Bear.

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 121 - 6

After morning mission while they were talking, before Mong got attacked by a moth.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x2bgrxi

HoDong: Lee SuGeun, his personality is the best.
SeungGi: What?
HoDong: Immediately after he lay his head, count 1, 2, 3, he immediately falls asleep and snores.

Flashback to when they were sleeping. HoDong couldn't sleep because of the bugs while SuGeun slept like a log beside him. Mong: This trip is really couldn't be. We're really in trouble.

SeungGi: Since when this show changed from tour to survival show.

Mong agreed with SeungGi and high five-ed. After that, Mong complained again...

Mong: Ah, don't hit it too hard...
SeungGi: Why?
Mong: It hurts.

photo 1n2d-ep121-13_zpsbeeca26a.jpg

And SuGeun already fell asleep again.

Credit: http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/kbsw-deleted-scene-from-episode-121/

@sgsairl Thanks for all these new translations and cuts! What a great way to start my day! I've been laughing and smiling the whole way through~
So.. turns out Jiwon intentionally wrote something wrong at first... :)) I think he's really good at it. 
And Jiwon fooling Hodong not once, but twice.. and he put up a different tactic this time.. There's a caption at the end saying: "I'm really a genius, right?"
And Mong dancing Genie!!! He's so funny!!! How he danced the actual choreography, but he totally looked like a chicken dancing.. Hahaha!!! So cute!!!
And Kim C~~ Even if it was betrayal that he did, he still felt like a mom cooking for his children.. hehehehe :x
I think the upload cut for the stairs walk though is different from what's been translated.. but it doesn't matter!
Thanks for the great job as always!!! :D

Archived