[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

@rann43 yep, I'm from the Philippines. :)
Yes, I can watch through Channel M.. and they do replay it twice a day. <:-P <:-P

Destiny is our cable provider at home...

I'm very curious too.. and I do hope they release it in complete parts.. like with the actual continuation..
I do wish they do release the best episodes, although they would have to do it in random. And I guess celebs being banned has no bearing at all cos I can still watch Lee Sugeun!!! YA!!!!
I made gifs yesterday~ 
tumblr_nd4eydmafJ1qm73qio1_250.gif   tumblr_nd4eydmafJ1qm73qio2_250.gif

tumblr_nd4eydmafJ1qm73qio3_250.gif   tumblr_nd4eydmafJ1qm73qio4_250.gif

tumblr_nd4eydmafJ1qm73qio5_250.gif   tumblr_nd4eydmafJ1qm73qio6_250.gif

Jiwon: Seunggi…

Seunggi: I took a boat at 3 AM and arrived here at 6 AM. You didn’t even miss me? You didn’t even call. How could you do that to me?

Jiwon: I missed you, Seunggi.

Seunggi: How could you do that?

Jiwon: Didn’t you miss us?

Seunggi: Of course. That’s why I came here.

Jiwon: Now you know how precious we are.

Seunggi: Yes, a lot.

==

:x 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I miss seeing the guys nonchalantly hugging each other while sleeping. Missing their interactions like crazy :((

Deleted scenes coming~

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 105

After singing for Grandma.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x27kp9e

SeungGi: Grandma, do you want to play Go Stop? Listening to Mong-hyeong story when he debuted is fun. (To Mong) Is it better if we play once again? Do you want me to cook ramyeon?
Mong: Grandma, now I won't sleep. I won't sleep. Wah, there's banana here too. What do Grandma want?
[Caption: When human is sharing stories, the monkey is eating banana!]
Grandma: When my grandchildren visited me, they wouldn't sleep until 2 to 3 AM. At first I was annoyed.
Mong: I feel annoyed too. SeungGi wake up... play with hyeong. SeungGi wake up, let's play...
[Caption: Mong is losing his mind slowly]

On HoDong side, HoDong and SuGeun already fell asleep. Back to SeungGi and Mong side who were still busy with their own activities.

Grandma: How old are your parents?
SeungGi: My dad is born on '58, dog year. Mong was looking at SeungGi talking with Grandma while he was being ignored. SeungGi: How about your family Hyeong?
Mong: I live alone. It seems I don't have any story to tell.
SeungGi: Hyeong, which schools did you go to?

Then Mong started telling his long school life history. It was really long, people who heard it fell asleep, and it was unacceptable for him.

Mong: SeungGi, wake up!!! (Pulling SeungGi's ear) How could you fell asleep like that! We've got to play 'til the end.
Grandma: I'm too happy, so I don't feel sleepy at all! Let's sing and dance once again!
Mong: Sing and dance again, Grandma???

Even if they were really sleepy, they sang and danced for Grandma. But because they were already dying, the singing wasn't good, some lyrics were forgotten and some notes sang incorrectly.

Mong: Grandma, please sleep... If Grandma sleep, then all staffs here will sleep too. No, I'm just kidding. If Grandma don't feel sleepy, then it's okay not to sleep. I'll keep playing.
Grandma: I already threw away my drowsiness.
Mong: Me too... everyone don't even think to sleep. Let's eat banana. Keep playing until we were drunk by banana!

It was already 2 o'clock at morning and Grandma still hadn't fall asleep. The grandsons were stressed from the drowsiness.

Credit: http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/2014/04/27/indotrans-mong-seunggi-cut-from-1n2d-episode-105/
Indonesian to English: sgsairl
This was translated from Korean to Indonesian to English. Some meaning may lost in translation. Please pardon my grammar.

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 108

After opening, after Mong won the medal.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x27kq12

If you paid attention to SeungGi's clothes, then you would realized that he wore different one. At first I thought it was usual since SeungGi like to change, but actually there's a reason to why his clothes was changed in the deleted scene. And there's one caption that wasn't translated by KBSW, it said "Riding in car again".

photo 1n2d-ep108-1_zpscec89bfe.jpg
In opening

photo 1n2d-ep108-2_zps0c598aac.jpg
After opening

photo 1n2d-ep108-3_zpsd04bc771.jpg
Riding in car again

We all know how HoDong couldn't resist to dive whenever he sees water, like seas, river, or just a shallow creek. This time they were shooting on an island, so of course there would be sea. HoDong suggested playing gawi bawi bo or nunchi (sense) game. The one who lost would have to dive. They decided on nunchi game. Both SuGeun and Mong said they would be saying 1 (one). But, when started, suddenly...

photo 1n2d-ep108-4_zps807e3bbb.jpg
Aigooo... Heodang...

The game finished at number 1, all thanks to Heodang. Mong were frustrated.

Mong: Why did you stand? I already said I would be one.
JiWon: (Referring to SeungGi) Wah... I really don't understand him...

But the others didn't care, as said in 1N2D principle, naman animyeon dwae (as long as it's not me). To decide who would dive, they played gawi bawi bo. The result...

photo 1n2d-ep108-5_zps1255f158.jpg
gawi bawi bo!

photo 1n2d-ep108-6_zps8f61c904.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep108-7_zps15a95e09.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep108-8_zps5541e876.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep108-9_zps6cddfee3.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep108-10_zps9d7eefba.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep108-11_zpsd00e7c4d.jpg

But Heodang couldn't accept it just like that. He wanted one more person to dive. This time by voting. SeungGi voted for HoDong, but the others all voted for SeungGi. So, he walked whole half-heartedly to the sea and dove.

photo 1n2d-ep108-12_zpsf626d6cb.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep108-13_zps95489635.jpg
Me again?

photo 1n2d-ep108-14_zpsed0340af.jpg
Giving himself up to the sea

photo 1n2d-ep108-15_zps234ec0d3.jpg
Hyeong, just you see later!

After finished having fun at sea, they rode in car again to continue their way to the next place. While in journey, JiWon remembered the Grandpa on ep104-105 (where HoDong stayed).

photo 1n2d-ep108-16_zps6d487d18.jpg
Grandpa still remember me, right?

Then, because they were awed by the scenery, they stopped for a moment for sightseeing and took a picture.

photo 1n2d-ep108-17_zps0917af2a.jpg
photo 1n2d-ep108-18_zpsf76a28a4.jpg
Fantastic good sea

Credit: http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/kbsw-deleted-scene-from-episode-108/
This was translated from Korean to Indonesian to English. Some meaning may lost in translation. Please pardon my grammar.

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 109 - 1

Opening NG.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x27kten

Papa Bear made two NGs at the opening.

photo 1n2d-ep109-1_zps9dbcdfe1.jpg

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 109 - 2

After Mong got caught trying to eat and told to put back the scallop?, before KimC won at food tasting game.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x27ktl2

There was one game for food tasting before the game which KimC won.

HoDong: Whoever here feels that he can't give good reaction is out.
KimC: [Caption: Not talking about me right...?]
HoDong: Yes, you out. And the game won by Heodang, but his reaction was...
SuGeun: Hey, that was last week's reaction.
SeungGi: It was kind of fishy...
HoDong: Wah, you guys, can't you give out other reaction other than that?

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 109 - 3

After the game for dinner ended and HoDong said to leave to go for fishing.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x27ktr8

After they lost, HoDong, KimC, and SeungGi should be going out to fish. But what were they doing? They kept waiting for who-know-what. At first, SeungGi said that if they lost, they should went out quickly coolly, but apparently it became very uncool. He begged the winner team for a taste. Mong pitied his lil' brother and gave him a bite. But SeungGi still didn't go and kept sitting there, LOL. Then kind-hearted Mong gave his lil' brother a bite again.

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 109 - 4

After KimC caught an eel, before SeungGi manager caught another fish.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x27ku2w

HoDong kept catching trash, and Heodang... aigoooooo!!!

photo 1n2d-ep109-2_zps0910cb2a.jpg

1N2D Deleted Scene Ep 109 - 5

In the middle of sleeping bokbulbok, after Mong won, before 2nd challenger JiWon.
Raw video cut: http://dai.ly/x27ku69

Suddenly there was a scream, it was a cry of despair from the person who couldn't caught any fish. 30 minutes before the scream...

SeungGi: Do I really can't catch any fish? Ah.. what was said becomes reality!

And it really became reality.

SeungGi: I can see at least 400 fishes.
Staff: Looks like they just pass by.
SeungGi: Yes, only passing by. But the bait also... ah, really!! I don't know what to say anymore. I can see it, but what is this???

Suddenly JiWon manager came with a crab that he caught. Seeing that, SeungGi changed his target to crab. So crab fishing session started. But looked like it didn't go well either, in the end he caught the crab using hands. But Heodang is Heodang, after catching the crab, somehow it escaped from his hand and went back to water. Frustrated, he screamed. So the scream wasn't only because of failing catching fish, but also crab, LOL.

SeungGi: Ah, what should I do? Ah... I feel like crying. What is this island name? Jisimdo (Jisim Island)? Looks like it doesn't get along with me. Then, the hyeongs laughter was heard.
SeungGi: Looks like it's fun there, I was supposed to be there too. Looks like I has become crazy, why did I do this here?
[Caption: Should I stop and go home!!!]

Credit: http://diahaksaeng.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/kbsw-deleted-scene-from-episode-109/

Yayyyy~~ new translations!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Aww adorable Seunggi. One thing I adore about 1N2D boys is that once they;ve started something, they will never give up until they've accomplished something or at least made some improvement.. at the worst, there was really no other way no matter how you look at it..

more touchy feely dangding

tumblr_nd4d4xctq61qm73qio2_250.gif   tumblr_nd4d4xctq61qm73qio1_250.gif

@sgsairl It's from Ep 48.. right at the very end. :x You know when they joined the singing competition? It's included in the video montage after they won the popularity award.
I think I've shared this already so I'll just put it in the spoiler... the DingDang fanvid I made a year ago~~

@craptelly Thank you so much for posting the links of the earlier episodes. I couldn't play the links and I think it requires me to register before I could download. But the Chinese titles of each file enabled me to find all the episodes eventually. I was very taken aback that the first few episodes was like taking a Chinese language test and then the next few episodes were babes and brawn.8-|  Now I finally understood why every encounter of seasickness by the members involved a mention of the Deodok experience; and why everyone compares KJM before conscription and after conscription. 
Although "Are You Ready" had such low ratings, it amazes me how the same group of PDs like Lee Myung Han and Na Young Seok could secure an even bigger budget for outdoor filming and hiring of external production companies to form the expensive 1d2n.
@sgsairl (and Diahaksaeng) TERIMA KASIH for putting up the 'deleted' scenes.  I don't understand why these scenes were omitted from the KBSWorld version.  You have shown me what I have been missing out..........they were hilarious.
Not sure if i should start watching season 2..........it has been a long marathon catching 232 episodes.

jongmin and jiwon on kbs the king of food 141009

%EB%B0%A5%EC%83%81%EC%9D%98%2B%EC%8B%A0.%EB%B0%A5%EC%83%81%EC%9D%98%2B%EC%8B%A0.%EB%B0%A5%EC%83%81%EC%9D%98%2B%EC%8B%A0.
==================

kjm and hodong attended wedding together

947266_703608336401701_43273567165814801
can find hodong in this pic with his hairstyle --

10155372_703608426401692_335856524202259

jongmin -hodong still meet becoz star king -- they alwys out after recording and   golf-bicyle UntitledWRT.jpg

vlcsnap-2014-06-21-21h26m44s76.png

Blizzardistkaputt said: @craptelly Thank you so much for posting the links of the earlier episodes. I couldn't play the links and I think it requires me to register before I could download. But the Chinese titles of each file enabled me to find all the episodes eventually. I was very taken aback that the first few episodes was like taking a Chinese language test and then the next few episodes were babes and brawn.8-|  Now I finally understood why every encounter of seasickness by the members involved a mention of the Deodok experience; and why everyone compares KJM before conscription and after conscription.

@sgsairl awww :'( I'll do my best to update with what I can remember from the ep! TT__TT If someone uploads the Channel M version I would share it! :)
Channel M version is really amazing... The translations are much closer and they don't delete scenes!

So I started watching this season recently after kbsworld started putting up all the season one video. In love with this, I solely came because of Na PD but I became a fan of all the cast and crew!!

@Sur hahahaha wow welcome to the thread! That's interesting... because of Na PD! :))
Is it because of his TVN reality shows? ♥
It's amazing really that right after S1, even the staff became stars! It's really a unique thing with 1N2D... It's the only variety show where I'm familiar with a lot of staff members! It's because they really portray such good relationship between cast members and staff members.. they even have rivalries at times!

Guest nettes_Kind

I'm back from the grave hihihihi.. Poor me, channel M is not working on my cable, so sad :(( Just in case any kind soul out there upload the channel M version of 1n2d please let me know girls..

Oh btw just wondering, anyone here comes from Vietnam? I really need big help, there is a deleted scene with viet-sub, I wish someone could translate it into english hehehe.. *wink wink*

@sgsairl dear, may I use one of your eng-trans?

@craptelly‌ your dang-ding related stuff is my mood boaster, thank u!!

• 2 weeks later...

ENG SUBBED The King of Food | 밥상의 신 - Ep.21 (2014.10.29) KIM JONG MIN & EUN JIWON

AFTER THIS SEEM LIKE NO MORE THIS SHOW ON KBSWORLD WHERE KSWORLD CHANGED THEIR SCHEDULE 3rd November 2014

becoz i know eun jiwon also on episode 22 ...

new_program4.gif

^Thank you for this!
Sighhh... they always do this!!! Every time I look forward to something Eun Jiwon eng subbed related they decide to quit subbing the show!
WinwinVitamin 500th EpisodeVitamin (they stopped subbing permanently)More shows I was looking forward to in general!
:'(

Archived