[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving this show more and more. My jaws literally hurt. I was laughing my richard simmons off. Eun Ji Won brain freezed for nothing and his rapping. th~ th~ :wub:Oh how I wish someone could translate/sub this episode?

That's one heck of a ride. We have something similar to that here in Canada, but it isn't as scary, not that high and not that long. Anyone from Canada, you know Wonderland's Cliffhanger? It's like the same ride but with spraying fountains. I was staring at the ride just this Saturday going "Um-ma~!" :crazy:

And next week they go camping!!! ^_^

AHAHA I love this ride!! We have one here in Minnesota and ours is with water too!

I'm so proud of JongMin and Ji Won for going on it!! I didn't think Jong Min would go on it.

OMO and Ji Won's brain freeze, puahahahaha! My friends and I do that all the time!

Guest DKYang

Kim Dongwan was in Immortal Musical Classics?

I somehow missed this. Thank you so much.

Now he is, for yesterday's episode anyways.

Guest DKYang

HQ: Are You Ready - Episode 13 (070805)

http://files.filefront.com/Are+You+Ready+-...;/fileinfo.html (DKYang)

From Kalena's clubbox, Enjoy!

NOTICE to Kalena: Because of the problems I'm having with mediafire, with them deleting files w/o notifying me first. I'm going to re-up all of the episodes to filefront. Just so you know and you can keep the MF links there until they are deleted.

Guest N72788

Does anyone know if this show is going to turn back into one of it's earlier format with guest stars rather than just the regulars?

This show isn't called Are You Ready? anymore huh?

Yes it is still called Are You Ready. Where did you hear that its not called that anymore?????

Does anyone know if this show is going to turn back into one of it's earlier format with guest stars rather than just the regulars?

Don't worry they will have guests. But these last weeks, they went outside to do it because its summer and stuff like that.

And most of the time, variety shows they do it outside of the studio. I guess they want it to be more fun outside since its summer.

v: Like Heather said. Isn't that just for the camping special???

Guest nuguya

Yes it is still called Are You Ready. Where did you hear that its not called that anymore?????

The beginning of last week's episode.. they didn't say Are You Ready anymore.. they said something else..

Edit:

Here's what it says now

happysundaye143kor07080px7.png

Kang Ho-Dong's 1 Night, 2 Days

Guest nuguya

Isn't it called that for the Outdoor Camping Special? Then again, I'm not Korean.

How long do specials take because next week it's the same thing except a different location.

Guest nuguya

^Usually special takes 2 weeks or 3 but mostly its 2 weeks.

So are you saying next week as in Aug.19.07 is a camp special too?

Well i haven't watched it yet, no one uploaded it yet, so i have to wait and see.

They're camping again but it's a different location.. not the same location..

Guest DKYang

HQ: Are You Ready - Episode 14 (070812)

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 [Join with Alzip/Winrar] (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=ded...8a63e4e5954a5bc (DKYang)

From Kalena's clubbox, Enjoy!

LQ: Are You Ready - Episode 14 (070812)

http://www.divshare.com/download/1576513-1c6 (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=429...493c8cf689f8ae4 (DKYang)

HQ from Kalena85's CB, then converted into LQ by me.

Guest Kalena

^Thanks as always for everything, DKYang! B) I've finally updated the first post w/your latest links & got the notice about your new upload sites... hope things are working smoother for you now, with no more dissapearing links. :crazy:

You know, I was assuming that the "1 Night, 2 Days" title is just for these outdoor summer shows too, but now that Nuguya? mentions it, it looks like maybe they did change the segment name. Hehe- it didn't even occur to me. Guess we'll find out for sure in upcoming shows.

Watched yesterday's show last nite... made me tear up, it was so funny! Laughing at other people's pain (Eun Ji Won, Kim Jong Min..!) is wrong, but still... :lol:

Just finished watching it. Thanks DKYang. =D

Hmmm...it does look like they did change the name. I also thought that name was for the outdoor special too. Interesting.

So the Camp Special is 3 weeks? HAHAHA. Yesterday one was hilarious. I hope a subbing team would start subbing this.

Kim Jong Min is just hilarious!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. My cheeks were hurting. XD

You know, I was assuming that the "1 Night, 2 Days" title is just for these outdoor summer shows too, but now that Nuguya? mentions it, it looks like maybe they did change the segment name. Hehe- it didn't even occur to me. Guess we'll find out for sure in upcoming shows.

Watched yesterday's show last nite... made me tear up, it was so funny! Laughing at other people's pain (Eun Ji Won, Kim Jong Min..!) is wrong, but still... :lol:

Maybe it probably did. I didn't notice that either. :ph34r: But I'll be missing the guests. The PDs and crewman are so cool, just chilling with them. It was so sweet how they brought a mesh net for them.

Eun Ji Won = :wub: He is mines! :phew:

I love the journal thing that they do, too bad I don't understand it. Eun Ji Won did it so cutely! And so did Kim Jong Min.

Archived