[variety] 불후의 명곡 - Immortal Musical Classics On Happy Sunday

Guest jahye

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tvxqbuzz7921

Me too!

Does anyone know who's on this week? I barely know half the artists on the show :P I watch it for Kko Kko, but my parents usually know who the artists are :D

Just great, more reason to hate mediafire with a passion.

Mediafire has deleted my account for whatever reason even though I logged in last week, so all of my files on there are now gone. Luckily, I had already downloaded all of the episodes on there just in case this happened. So, now I'm in the process of re-uploading them, yet again. Just great, and I have so much stuff to do already.

Please remove all of the mediafire links and I'll repost all of the new links later in one huge post.

EDIT:

I'm very pissed off right now, Divshare has removed my files starting from ep. 23 of this show. Not good at all. Although I still have my past files up, I don't know if they are still going to delete them. :fury: :angry:

Archived