[variety] 불후의 명곡 - Immortal Musical Classics On Happy Sunday

Guest jahye

Guest crystal_t33rs

Did Lena Park/Park Jung Hyun ever come on this show? If not, those PDs should defo ask her to come on the show! I can't believe they put out an artist like Lee Jung Hyun but no Lena Park? Nothing against Lee Jung Hyun, of course, but I'm just saying, if they have the Queen of Techno, they should have the Queen of R&B. ^^;

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good episode this week, Kim Chang Wan didnt really know anyone except he saw shin jung hwan before or something. Lee Sung Jin, Gong Hyun Jin, and Jo An(sp?) were the guests.

Funny love interaction between TJH and Kim Chang Wan<--he played along well

NEXT WEEK RAIN???????? I hope so --the preview showed it.

is there anywhere to dL the new episodes?? the one wit kjk and the one from this week??

like megaupload? -- i don't have clubbox -_-

k-aigoo's site http://k-aigo.soopie.net/?p=797 has links for the new season

the link i gave you is the page with Kjk's ep's links

Taeyeon & Rain are going to be both on this week. Does anyone know what episode number it's going to be?

season 2 ep 4

Yesterday guests:

MC MOng, Jewerly adn Wonder girls.

u guys have to watch it.

it's so damn funny... :w00t:

I like the part where they made fun of Seo In Young's right leg, when they acted like MC mong's rap was a sermon and TJH came out asking for donations. Also when MC mong, Shin Jung Hwan, TJH, and Gong Hyun Jin did "Nobody" and Shin Jung hwan acted like the mic stand was an exercise machine, gun, rooftop antenna, and then a metal detector. Gong hyun jin is funnier than his X-man days. Or at least he's able to fit in.

Gong hyun Jin + saori were on. Saori looks alot skinner than her We got Married days. She just sat in the background most of the time. kim sung eun is back too (she had to be on some other show last week)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest silverstarylan

can someone tell me which episode that features Junsu DBSK? and the one with wonder girls also!!!thanks a lot

btw,my pc just cant read korean so how can i download those vids?! are they eng-subbed!?! :blink:

Archived