• 2 months later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

is this show coming back?

i see this on kim jong kook's schedule-

November 25 Tuesday KBS 2TV Happy Sunday Immortal Music Classics taping

yeah i remember seeing an article about Kim Jong Kook and it had the title of this show in it.

i'm not able to read korean so i just overlooked it... but perhaps this show is coming back, like they said it would...

-edit-

oh here is the article (found it again): http://newslink.media.daum.net/news/20081122152815293

could anyone translate?

At the end of yesterday's 1D2N, they showed a preview of next week's IMC episode.

Featured Guest Artiste is Patti Kim.

Other guests include Xiah JunSu and some other guests in the background but it wasn't clear who they were exactly.

Ann

WRT to your article

한편 '불후의 명곡'은 지난 8월 아쉬움 속에 막을 내렸으나 12월 말 특집 형식으로 임시 부활할 예정이다. 현재 30일 첫회 게스트 패티김의 (Patti Kim) 녹화를 마친 상태고 김종국 Kim Jong Kook 편은 12월 7일 방송될 가능성이 크다.

I am guessing that it is saying that episode to air on 30 Nov will feature Patti Kim and with Kim Jong Kook likely to be on 7 Dec episode . . .

Google Translated Text of Article

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for the translating. i thought he might have become one of the MC's or something! so thanks for clearing that up.

so are Shin Jung Hwan and Tak Jae Hoon still the MC's?

Guest silverwingz

Yes, the show continues with the same set of Trio MCs - Shin Jung Hwan, Tak Jae Hoon and eeeeekkkkkss Kim Sung Eun . . . kekeke

hahaha~ it's good Shin Jung Hwan & Tak Jae Hoon are back...

but i agree with the eeeeek! LOL~

Guest nycstrawberri21

its back~ ah! and before the boys were so sad that it had to end... im glad everyone is back and they get to do a show where they had a lot of fun...

im glad the pds realized that this was an amazing show especially for the singers than the really awkward couple thing... cant wait~

this weeks was pretty funny especially Shin Jung Hwan using his opera skills he learned in the Jo Su Mi ep. They mentioned that they would try to get the 4 people they didnt get to come in Season 1 (Patti Kim (came this ep), Jo Yong Pil, and 2 others)

Next up is Kim Jong Kook. guest appearance or guests-->Mighty Mouth, SHOOT DORI season 1 KIDS<---KJK cried when he had to leave them for his service.

Guest silverwingz

Kim Jong Kook Dressed As A Girl and Reunion with Shootdori Kids

December 8, 2008 by coolsmurf

KBS2TV Immortal Musical Classics this past Sunday revealed how Kim Jong Kook had looked like 14 years ago when he was still part of Turbo. Among them, an image of him dressed up as a girl left Jong Kook feeling embarassed.

20081208064032590e7_064907_11.jpg

Kim Jong Kook appeared as a guest on KBS2TV Immortal Musical Classics on 7th December and shared stories about Turbo plus his solo career. After finishing introducing December, Twist King, Love Is, etc classic Turbo songs, the production suddenly showed footage of how Kim Jong Kook had looked like 14 years ago which led to roars of laughter around. Kim Jong Kook sported short hair back then with a youthful look and was quite eye-catching.

20081208064032590e7_064907_12.jpg

One particular footage however left everyone in stitches. It showed Kim Jong Kook wearing a wig and being dolled up to look like a girl. In another, Kim Jong Kook imitated how a grandpa would talk, showing his outstanding comedic talent already. After seeing how turdy he had looked in the past, Kim Jong Kook just collasped to the floor, covering his face and refused to get up.

The program also saw the reunion of the kids from FC Shootdori (Season 1) with Kim Jong Kook. He had to bid a tearful farewell to them 3 years ago after being served with a sudden enlistment notice. Kim Jong Kook got really emotional upon seeing their faces once more and there were a few tears shed.

200812080716141001_1.jpg

Kim Jong Kook is really made for variety. The kids still look the same!

just want to say...I'm so happy that Immortal Music Classics is back...I've missed the show.

And oh yeah the Kim Jong Kook episode was a blast! I know I am biased but it really was a lot of fun...hehehe.

Guest damifino

Next week, singer/actor Kim Chang Wan (he played the coffee shop manager in "Coffee Prince" as well as being the hospital chief of staff on "White Tower") formerly of the group Sanullim will be the guest. Sanullim was popular in the late '70s and early '80s.

Guest silverwingz

Next week, singer/actor Kim Chang Wan (he played the coffee shop manager in "Coffee Prince" as well as being the hospital chief of staff on "White Tower") formerly of the group Sanullim will be the guest. Sanullim was popular in the late '70s and early '80s.

i didn't know that guy was a singer in the 70's! that's quite funny.

i wonder how the ratings are going for this show individually..? it competes with Family Outing, right? =S

Archived