[variety] 불후의 명곡 - Immortal Musical Classics On Happy Sunday

Guest jahye

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7-6-08 was a continuation of the ep before

7-13-08 Everything kicked off with the Singer (I dunno her name) calling Shin Jung Hwan "Sexy" lol. That's like the first time I've heard him called that. And there is a part where Shin Jung Hwan and Tak Jae Hoon try to make the guest laugh while he singing.

Guest Charlot

^Shin Jung Hwan wasnt on this episode I wonder why. JunJin is trying to be alot of variety shows these days. It was funny when he kept trying to get camera time. Nami was the singer, she had her son(a singer) with her--

Ye Ji Won was the other guest.

Shin Jung Hwan had a major accident in the beginning of July. I think they prerecord the shows, and he had to miss a taping. So this episode must be the one :/

Honestly, this show doesn't seem to grip me like it did before. I dunno why, really. But I wanna see that episode where he's called sexy XD.

^I guess the Sexy name stuck. One of the Shin Jung Hwan's new nick name is "Shin Sexy" Shin Jung Hwan is back in this ep.

Yoo Chae Young also brings back her craziness. There is a Funny part at end where Shin Jung Hwan imitates the way Kim Jong Min acts and dances.

Kim Jong Min use to be a backup dancer for Uhm Jung Hwa

• 4 weeks later...

I read the last episode will feature Country Kko Kko as the teachers.

This show went downhill after a while. It started out great, but towards the end of this run the show got too gimmicky. Like, insert Kim Sung Eun here so we can laugh while she makes a fool of herself. There's always room to have fun, especially with Shin Jung Hwan and Tak Jae Hoon, but they started to not take their jobs seriously and the show became a running joke instead of focusing on the music. You can tell the difference if the MCs respect the musical teacher or if they treat them like a friend and that makes a huge difference on how each episode is handled. When the MCs respect the teacher, like if it's someone way older than them and has been in the music business, basically one of Korea's legendary singers, then the MCs are really respectful and actually try to do well when they go over the music and try to keep a somewhat serious tone while having fun. But if the music teacher is younger than them or someone they've known personally a long time and are friends with, the episode becomes a joke and nothing is done seriously.

Eh, while I'm sad the show is ending because there are still a ton of older, legendary singers that haven't been on the show, I can accept that it's time to move onto something new.

I heard Tak Jae Hoon and Shin Jung Hwan will be MCs for whatever is replacing this show. But I don't know what the concept of the show will be.

^well I guess as long as they are keeping the shin jung hwan and tak jae hoon team together. I always found this show pretty entertaining. I guess I was one of the few ppl that watched it ^^

This weeks (8/31/08) ep is Part 1 of the Last ep Hyun Young and Kim Sung Eun as MCs the guest singer they interview I won't spoil it but you can probably infer it. The other guests are Yoo Chae Young (always funny to see) Go young Wook, and Kim Heung Kook.

This coming Sunday is part 2 of the Last ep.

Part 2 of last Ep was this week. Basically continued to talk about Country Kko Kko and then each of the people talked about their favorite moments. Hope there is a season 2. They mentioned that they hoped to have Jo Yong Pil on if they had another season. Theyve been talking talking about him for so long.

Guest baqinardo

Part 2 of last Ep was this week. Basically continued to talk about Country Kko Kko and then each of the people talked about their favorite moments. Hope there is a season 2. They mentioned that they hoped to have Jo Yong Pil on if they had another season. Theyve been talking talking about him for so long.

yeah they said that they will make IMC season 2.

but dunno when.. ;)

this show quite famous. coz the rating not so bad.

it's around ~ 8-10 %.

KBS cancelled it coz its no competitive enough with other tv station.

may be they will air the 2nd season in another day n time.

this week there was a Choesuk (sp) special that just covered a bunch of highlights however what was interesting was there was a preview of Tak Jae Hoon and Shin Jung Hwan's next show I believe where they travel around but there is a loveletter couple game type aspect to it....or may be just a couple game type aspect to it. Pretty much like family outing and 1n2d except the coupling aspect since there is an equal number of men and women

I saw Tim and Tiffany (SNSD) , Jung Xia...and a buncha ppl i dont know

look forward to seeing it to see how Tim has been doing. Havent seem him in awhile

Archived