[variety] 불후의 명곡 - Immortal Musical Classics On Happy Sunday

Guest jahye

Guest DKYang

HQ: Immortal Musical Classics - Episode 8 (070624)

Parts 1-5 (DKYang)

From Kalena's clubbox, Enjoy!

I used some of my points to quick download this so I could up it for you all before I leave for my church retreat in the morning. Hope you guys enjoy it!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jahye

Huge thanks to DKYang for uploading HQ vids!

I updated the first post with DKYang's links and my own megaupload links. The first post is now up to date with HQ links for ALL the episodes.

It may not seem so on Soompi, but this show is popular. It appeals to families in Korea, not just younger viewers, since parents know all of the musical guests so well and Shin and Tak are so funny!

Guest xx0xx

i love this show! (:

thanks for sharing!!

BTW> this is really irrelevant, but does anyone know which episode kim sung eun came in on SangSangPlus?

haha thanks!!!! (:

dude.... this whole entire program....

happy sunday is freakin funnie!!! i love the fact that country kko kko is back together.... they are soo funnie together even on sang sang plus

Guest xx0xx

Thank you DKYang and dreamweaver!!!!!!! I am loving this show and because of you guys

i am able to dl it HQ!!! (:

THANKSALOT

Guest jahye

513125068945224tt5.jpg

Updated the first post with MU links and DKYang's links.

I finally watched the Jo Young Nam episodes and it's hilarious! I can't wait for next week's episode.. DJ DOC!!!

this show started to grow on me.. and now i love it! ^^* who can say no to tak jaehoon and shin junghwan. <3 pure love.

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

HQ: Immortal Musical Classics - Episode 11 (070715)

Parts 1-5 (DKYang)

From Kalena's clubbox, Enjoy!

omgosh! i can't wait to see this weeks! DJ DOC!!!! thanks so much for the hq...better download it today :D

Archived