[variety] 불후의 명곡 - Immortal Musical Classics On Happy Sunday

Guest jahye

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

thanks so much jahye for posting non-clubbox links for us!

i finally watched both the 1st two episodes and loved them ^^ i wished the kim gun mo one would've been a bit longer....maybe b/c it was the first episode or b/c they started w/a different song....i laughed so hard when shin jung hwan was like, "dae han min gook! *jak jak jak jak jak* whOA~! whOA~!" *lol....i <3 shin jung hwan and tak jae hoon ^^

my parents and brother even liked these shows ^^....

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 1 - Are You Ready (Ivy, Go Joo Won, Ji Sang Ryul) + Immortal Musical Classics @ 46:44 070520 [700.6MB]

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 2 - Immortal Musical Classics (Lee Sang Won, Jung Won Kwan, Woo Seung Min, etc.) + High Five (Hyun Young, Chae Yeon, Park Kyung Lim, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Min Sun) @ 27:13 070520 [700.6MB]

Guest jahye

thanks so much jahye for posting non-clubbox links for us!

i finally watched both the 1st two episodes and loved them ^^ i wished the kim gun mo one would've been a bit longer....maybe b/c it was the first episode or b/c they started w/a different song....i laughed so hard when shin jung hwan was like, "dae han min gook! *jak jak jak jak jak* whOA~! whOA~!" *lol....i <3 shin jung hwan and tak jae hoon ^^

my parents and brother even liked these shows ^^....

I agree, the Kim Gun Mo episode was sooo funny, I wish it were longer. But since it was a pilot episode, I think they cut it short to be safe to test out audience reactions. And netizens LOOOVE the show! Of the new segments on Happy Sunday, 불후의 명곡 is by far the most popular with the Korean viewers.

Everyone has to watch yesterday's episode!!! It is SOOOOOO FUNNNNYY!!!! This week, the musical guests are Sobangcha (소방차).

495484816952264pw3.jpg

222ug4.jpg

It's so funny I had to make caps, but even the caps don't do justice, you have to watch it to understand how funny it is!

84090559xi2.jpg33954596wp2.jpg

67641966lx9.jpg69154954hv9.jpg

42458074wy4.jpg22591946tr0.jpg

14012610bn5.jpg58949826ty0.jpg

39515989ot4.jpg10xm8.jpg

11bs6.jpg13rv7.jpg

14fv3.jpg15de5.jpg

16fr0.jpg17wg5.jpg

18qe6.jpg19rw0.jpg

20co3.jpg21cr3.jpg

22tl0.jpg23km5.jpg

24rn0.jpg25wm9.jpg

26vs7.jpg27ex2.jpg

There are so many funny parts in this episode.. Tak Jae Hoon can't do the rabbit dance, the Sobangcha guys are really funny, Tak Jae Hoon and Shin Jung Hwan's rendition of 어젯밤 이야기 during the tutoring session, that part is HILARIOUS!!!!

They showed this segment second, so it's split between both clubbox CD's..

HQ part 1: megaupload

HQ part 2: megaupload

28hj4.jpg29ob0.jpg

Remake performance of 어젯밤 이야기 HQ: megaupload

Guest htruc

I would really want to watch the show, but it seems like a variety show for Koreans, and '80 '90's Korean music. And I won't know any...

Here are some links from the non-clubbox thread:

All LQ

070513:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22TYW2I3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LJR4DBC1

070520:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4ZV903X

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0B24528V

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8U2DBIQ

Guest DKYang

Hey jahye,

If you ever need help uploading this show, shoot me a PM and I can help out. I'm already uploading 2 of the shows from happy sunday and I watch this show too.

didn't have a chance to post this earlier. ^_^

available in my CB

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 1 - Are You Ready (Nam Gyuri, Kang Byung Gyu, Ji Sang Ryul) + Immortal Musical Classics @ 45:53 070527 [699.4MB]

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 2 - Immortal Musical Classics (Lee Ki Chan, Seol Woon Do, etc.) + High Five (Hyun Young, Chae Yeon, Park Kyung Lim, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Min Sun) @ 13:41 070527 [701.1MB]

Guest DKYang

HQ: Immortal Musical Classics - Episode 5 (070527)

Parts 1-5 (DKYang)

Click the folder "Episode 5" and download all the parts. It's fast and support simultaneous downloads. So go ahead and download all the parts at once!

Directions:

1. Download and install Winrar/Alzip or whatever programs that opens rar files.

2. Download all parts and save them in one folder/location

3. Right click the first part and extract (For Winrar = "Extract Here" and for Alzip = "Extract to Current Folder")

Enjoy!

Guest jahye

I updated the first post with links for the Sul Woon Do episode if anyone is still looking for them

shintakpj2.jpg

Hey jahye,

If you ever need help uploading this show, shoot me a PM and I can help out. I'm already uploading 2 of the shows from happy sunday and I watch this show too.

Thanks for the help! :) Since some people can't download from megaupload, your mediafire links help a lot! Whatever links you can post here, I'll add to the first post. ;)

If anyone is looking for today's episode, there isn't one. KBS Happy Sunday was cut short today so only Kang Ho Dong's Are You Ready aired.. no High 5 or Immortal Musical Classics.

Guest theLEGEND

If anyone is looking for today's episode, there isn't one. KBS Happy Sunday was cut short today so only Kang Ho Dong's Are You Ready aired.. no High 5 or Immortal Musical Classics.

Thank you so much for the information. No wonder, I've been looking all over the place and I can't find in any of the clubboxes. I wonder why they only aired "Are You Ready" and not the rest. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DKYang

HQ: Immortal Musical Classics - Episode 6 (070610)

Parts 1-6 (DKYang)

Click the folder "Episode 6" and download all the parts. It's fast and support simultaneous downloads. So go ahead and download all the parts at once!

Directions:

1. Download and install Winrar/Alzip or whatever programs that opens rar files.

2. Download all parts and save them in one folder/location

3. Right click the first part and extract (For Winrar = "Extract Here" and for Alzip = "Extract to Current Folder")

From Kalena's clubbox, Enjoy!

NOTE: I accidentally typed the file name as episode 5 instead of 6, but the files are in the episode 6 folder. Sorry about that, found out after the upload was finished.

Guest o-cha

this sounds very interesting. Thanks for all the links. I'll check it out.

I love Country Kko Kko and old school music so this show just might be my cup of tea. :lol:

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

HQ: Immortal Musical Classics - Episode 6 (070610)

Parts 1-6 (DKYang)

thanks for sharing this week's episode! i can't wait to check it out! i just watched sul woon do's today and it was hilarious ^^

lee gi chan hit it off with sul woon do on a bad note :P

available in my CB

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 1 - Are You Ready (Fly to the Sky, KCM, Seo Ji Young, Jang Young Ran, etc.) + Immortal Musical Classics (Park Nam Jung, Lee Jung, etc.) @ 45:08 070617 [701.7MB]

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 2 - Immortal Musical Classics + High Five (Hyun Young, Chae Yeon, Park Kyung Lim, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Min Sun) @ 17:46 070617 [702.2MB]

Guest DKYang

Do people still watch this show?

I ask because I'm not going to upload the episodes anymore if people aren't interested in this show.

I'll upload the last episode later today and if I don't see any replies to this comment, then I'm going to stop uploading this show.

Guest theLEGEND

I ask because I'm not going to upload the episodes anymore if people aren't interested in this show.

I'll upload the last episode later today and if I don't see any replies to this comment, then I'm going to stop uploading this show.

I don't know about the others but I'm still watching this show regularly. It's one of my favorites. Thank you so much DKYang for uploading this and other shows too. :D

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

i watch this show weekly, and usually wait for yours or jahye's links ^^...

i think it's a lot of fun to hear old songs and see what tak jae hoon and shin jung hwan will do next :P

thanks for uploading them so far ^^

Archived