[variety] Hi Five 하이파이브

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

mishy's back! woot~!

and since i've got quite a lot on my plate at the moment...

i'm looking for EXPERIENCED timers who can help me out with timing this show. experience is necessary.

please PM me. thanks.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ lol... do u have a special love for apes and monkeys or something!? :blink:

Ann, remember monkeys are your friends! :lol:

i have a feeling they're just gonna be there for the roller coaster rides coz the preview didn't show any SNSD gals while they showed the others with the animals.

but don't take my word for it! :sweatingbullets:

yup, you were right, the SNSD girls are only there for the amusement park segment, as is the trend of late, this episode clocked in @ 35 minutes...

it was very entertaining & funny, in the beginning as JSJ is announcing the show has 'special guests' once again,

he tells HY that it isn't kim jong min & she appeared so embarassed hehehe

the roller coaster ride segment w/ SNSD was hilarious,

the cast didn't seem too eager to get on the ride, as only LJM mentioned she enjoys roller coasters & girls from SNSD seemed to handle the ride much better than the HI5 crew, but i gotta give credit to JHR for going on the ride twice, even though she was really scared & made the funniest 'scared' facial expressions...of course, they are attempting to put on lipstick during the ride, so the results were a lot of 'red' faces, sort of how i look after i eat a pomegranate

:blush:

the second half of the show is at the animal park, the cast is

introduced to an animal trainer who works with primates, I saw lemurs, monkeys & of course orangutans at the primate facility...

the cast have a mission to complete as they must

attempt to get a baby orang named 'Jenny' to perform as many of the tricks listed as they can (10 total)...

the interaction between

'Jenny' & LJM, JHR, & JSJ was hilarious, of course it ends up being total chaos & the scene where the orangutan eats JHR's mission list was too funny...

next week, it is the continuation of the same theme, with more animals & challenges introduced

Guest Diavle

Yeah it was a pretty good ep, though I gotta say I only really started enjoying it after the started on the job as trainers. I enjoyed the second half a lot though.

Jenny was awesome, replace PKL with her and Hi-Five shall be unstoppable.

next week, it is the continuation of the same theme, with more animals & challenges introduced

I think its gonna span another ep or 2 (maybe even 3), I wouldn't mind this at all (judging from the preview).

Activities seem to involve training and competing against animals, as well as survival runs.

They let HY and JHR out alone into the wild... at night. This is going to be gold.

I was gonna name it "Animal Trainers" but they are doing so many varied things so I think I'll go for "Animal Special" instead.

Guest silverwingz

wow~ sounds like an awesome episode! so did they freak out at the animals or anything? lol...

i'm looking forward to seeing HY and JHR let out into the wild thing... that does sounds like gold.

Guest Diavle

so did they freak out at the animals or anything? lol...

Surprisingly

they loved every second of it

So far anyway, lots more variation of animals will be in the next ep(s).

^ yeah it was interesting to see the different approaches by the HI5 crew in terms of their interaction w/ Jenny...

LJM the 'sympathy' tactic, with the fake shedding of tears, JHR appeared to be buddying up to the orangutan, while JSJ tried the stern fatherly figure, but neither of these seemed very successful

:lol:

Guest funnee

Didn't get a chance to watch the latest episode yet, but I want to say THANK YOU MISHY for coming back!! ...... just in time for summer! It will be Hi 5 galore :)

I wish I knew how to time/speak korean.. I would love to contribute to the subbing progress during my summer off :s

Guest silverwingz

Posted by Seoulite5 from the IC Thread:

-__- Oh god.

200804271810341001_1-1.jpg

하이파이브도 무한도전 따라잡기?

'Highfive' following 'Muhan Dojeon'?

KBS 2TV '해피선데이' 인기코너 '하이파이브'가 27일 방송에서 '무한도전'이 얼마 전 선보인 컨셉과 비슷한 내용을 방송해 시청자들로부터 지적을 받았다.

'하이파이브'는 이날 동물조련사 편을 방송했다. 하지만 본격적인 동물조련사 도전에 앞서 롤러코스터 미션을 멤버들이 수행하는 내용이 그려졌다.

각 멤버들이 롤러코스터를 타면서 립스틱을 제대로 바르는 미션을 수행하는 내용이 그것. 하지만 이는 3주 전 MBC '무한도전' 이 100회 특집으로 마련한 롤러코스터 미션과 비슷했다는 점에서 시청자들의 원성을 샀다.

특히 '무한도전' 멤버들이 롤러코스터를 타며 짜장면을 먹는다거나 스타들과 전화를 하는 미션이 '하이파이브'에서 립스틱 바른다는 내용으로만 바뀌었을 뿐 컨셉이 별반 차이가 없었다는 것이 시정자들의 의견이다.

더욱이 이날 롤러코스터 미션 부분에 출연한 소녀시대가 정작 동물조련도전엔 나서지 않아 시청자들의 '무한도전' 따라잡기 의혹이 더욱 커졌다.

하지만 이와 다른 의견을 보인 시청자들은 "롤러코스터를 이용한 컨셉은 '무한도전' 이전에도 많았다"며 무분별한 비판을 경계했다.

WTF. Not this again.

Apparently, KBS's Happy Sunday corner: 'Highfive,' aired an episode cuuuriously similar to the 100th episode of 무한도전, in which Jeong Junha had to eat jjajjangmyeon while riding a roller coast. (That was 3 weeks before). In this version however, they had to apply lipstick as well as they could while riding the roller coaster.

Sounds like blatant plagiarism to me, with a lack of creativity on the writers' part. -__-

:blink:

this episode provided some great 'cap' fodder...

this pic haunted me :ph34r:

23ijvhu.jpg

can't ever look at a lion the same way again ;)

ftkjdx.jpg

this scene was hilarious, with the gals pleading on their knees :lol:

2mzhxr7.jpg

Guest silverwingz

[LQ] Hi Five Episode 51 (080427) ~ Animal Trainers & Roller Coaster Madness

http://www.badongo.com/vid/698889

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P5AYLX60

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=db5...7dd5068fbd3527c

Credits: DKYang's Blog

HQ uploads are available at the blog

Happy Sunday (080427) Ratings: 17.4% (Nationwide), 17.5% (Seoul)

MBC's Sunday Lineup is coming very close now... it's averaging around 15% now...

Guest Diavle

^ hahaha, yeah as tempting as 'she' is, I would much prefer this cutie right here! ;)

HighFive51avi_001519452.jpg

"Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful."

MBC's Sunday Lineup is coming very close now... it's averaging around 15% now...

I blame women.

They really need to do something. Hi Five is getting shorter and shorter every week @.@

"Doing something" usually means replacing...

Oh and we actually gained 3 minutes back in the last ep (clocked in at over 36min).

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Hi-5 EP 51 : Animal Trainers (SNSD) [04.27.08]

2i70g9.jpg

Youtube:

01 02 03 04

DOWNLOAD HQ : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4034

Project 90! Yes that is the big 9-0, 9 for the 9 girls we have all fallen for and 0 for well haha you need the zero for 90, right ? That means 10 more subbed projects before Soshi subs reaches 100 projects, we have well over 100 videos already, but projects are different. Anyways fast release as always for Hi-5, the girls have to wear lipstick on the roller coaster, Taeyeon fans will get a crack out of this one. It's such a pity that the girls aren't in for the next episodes as well. Continue supporting. Even though our subbing squad is still a baby, we're really growing up fast. Our team continues to grow. Enjoy! Pink Subs FTW

Translators :S0nnyS1d3Up, bug, kimjyhello, jstn, sleep deprivation

Editor: Soy

Timers: kayaro & drewstersupreme

Encoder: slyph

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Archived