[variety] Hi Five 하이파이브

Guest silverwingz

before any one starts commenting on the new episodes...

i thought it was funny them squabbling over the "rejects" from each different wardrobe, (& maybe i'm biased, but it seems they were taking most of chae yeon's stuff, even her sunglasses lol)

i LOLd when no one wants Jo Hye Ryun's whole wardrobe... even the stylist got speechless after a while LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Angelica.

rabbit finger diet?? haha! at first, I interpreted this as eating rabbit fingers/paws as part of her diet.... then as I read other ppl's posts, I got a better understanding of this "diet"

Just saw the lastest stylist episode (thanks diavle!) and it seems like competitors from a previous episode are going to be coming back to continue the rivalry... which means 2 things:

1. subs (yay!)

2. hopefully less negativity...

yeah i know... the name's kinda weird... but hey, if the diet works, it doesn't matter!

there wasn't much negativity when Part 2 of the Ballerinas episode was released... so it's all good ^^

You know, if I'm not mistaken.. someone mentioned about Jo Hye Ryun being a regular only on Hi-5. I just remember, she's one of the regulars on "Fantasy Partner" where you are being partnered with little kids.

I wonder if she's gonna be on Star Golden Bell regularly too. I love her on SGB, she's such a funny person. (Don't mind me if no one was asking about her in other shows beside Hi-5 :sweatingbullets:)

ooh, well there you go! another show she's on ^^.

yeah, she'd be a good addition to the regulars of SGB. the current regulars are also great, especially Chae Young & Kim Shin Yang!!

Guest Diavle

Seems JSJ is getting criticism from the viewers for his behavior on the show, in the latest episode in particular.

The scenes raised in the article were when he

the way he told PKL that she wasn't the male guests style

and when he

kicked JHR in the behind (causing her to fall over) when she bent over as a joke

http://sports.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20080421/5799595.htm

That news aside, it was a pretty fun ep I thought. Lol at how JSJ and HY went to town on the male guest's hand

all of a sudden she was ok with referring to herself as a noona as long as she could feel him up lol

And this was translated on Youtube

JHR said her pants would be as good as shorts for HY lol

LJM has sorta become the target of bullying hehe.

lol... ur way too obsessed with her... even watching diet videos now... :P

I put it on my psp and did gesture drawings whenever.

hmmmm..... maybe that's why he knows the maneuver targets specific muscles.....

Err... they showed that on Heroine 6, so I knew about that before I watched the video.

http://youtube.com/user/vinchenzo79

it's the same person who subs Sang Sang Plus Season 2 ^^.

Awesome, I'll watch that later today.

Guest silverwingz

^ wow... was it really that bad tho?? they''re just joking with each other... the kick must've been pretty hard to get criticism!

Happy Sunday (080420): 15.9% (Nationwide), 16.4% (Seoul)

Dunno why it's dropped so much... :unsure:

Also...

Hi 5 080420 LQ NOTE: For Badongo, it's under 100MB, so just click "click here" to download it

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=7a5...8ed5aa2ce783936

http://www.badongo.com/vid/690907

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=IGVO3BAZ

Credit: DKYang's blog

----------------------------------

For HQ links:

Visit DKYang's BLOG

i still haven't watched the latest episode yet. it's in the middle of downloading at the moment... how was it? i love reading spoilers!

Guest Diavle

^ wow... was it really that bad tho?? they''re just joking with each other... the kick must've been pretty hard to get criticism!

Yeah it was for fun but she is a lady at the end of the day, I saw it more as rude than painful.

Too bad about the ratings.

Oh yeah, this episode was even shorter. Just 33 min.

Dunno why it's dropped so much... :unsure:

Isn't Hi Five directly competing with '

We Just Married'? In which case, people actually put off Happy Sunday on KBS to see Shinhwa - much to the disappointment of many viewers because Shinhwa wasn't shown

JSJ is getting a tad rude and inappropriate with the girls and yeah, it does seem that LJM is getting scolded a lot. She's kinda like the little sister who tags along with all the older siblings. But the 5 of them and even including JSJ have a better dynamic than they did when the show started.

That said, I thought this episode was rather informative - for me at least. Must go shopping now.

Guest silverwingz

Yeah it was for fun but she is a lady at the end of the day, I saw it more as rude than painful.

Oh yeah, this episode was even shorter. Just 33 min.

very true...

and what the hell?! they're getting shorter and shorter by the episode!

We Just Married'? In which case, people actually put off Happy Sunday on KBS to see Shinhwa - much to the disappointment of many viewers because Shinhwa wasn't shown

yeah it is, but the ratings for that have stayed pretty consistent... they haven't increased by much or anything...

yet Happy Sunday's is continually dropping... i mean, it's not by THAT much... but i'm just wondering why...

Guest melijay

the episode with snsd was pretty hilarious

seeing the mc in a leotard..haha

i will definitely be watching the next episode

that kick by JSJ was hilarious, was laughing my buttocks off during that scene! :lol:

man, those peeps need to lighten up, it was done in jest & JHR seemed to get a 'kick' out of it too hahaha...JHR's forte is the physical comedy anyways right?

the rest of this episode was dull city, bunch of lame-O fashion tips from the korean Mr. Blackwell & shin dong wook had as much enthusiasm & personality on that show as the mannequins the girls dressed up :P

jsjws8.jpg

And this was translated on Youtube

JHR said her pants would be as good as shorts for HY lol

yeah, sometimes i think i hear things, so... :phew:

JSJ is getting a tad rude and inappropriate with the girls and yeah, it does seem that LJM is getting scolded a lot. She's kinda like the little sister who tags along with all the older siblings. But the 5 of them and even including JSJ have a better dynamic than they did when the show started.

That said, I thought this episode was rather informative - for me at least. Must go shopping now.

true true... but 'we're just married' is good to watch too... and yeah, i read all about the attacks against MBC for not having shinhwa.

w/ JSJ doing those things... i think they're all just getting very comfortable now w/ each other ... and JHR beats the crap out of him too in those prior eps.... they always do that.

i love LJM... and i sort of feel bad but.. .more out of sympathy... not that i dislike what the others are doing... she's accepting that role w/ dignity... and they all seem to be playing their 'roles' now...

i like any show w/ fashion tips... i enjoyed the previous part as well... but that guest was a bit... i dont know... boring... let me go make some more money first...

\

Guest Diavle

I think HY has just received an award (Charitable Activities Merit Award?) from the Mayor of Seoul for the charity work that I posted about before.

From what I understand, thanks to her involvement, the proceedings increased by 22% compared to last year.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

Oh yeah, the next episode seemed to be about the park just in part (either that or there are more than one). Seems they will first fool around in the park and then be animal trainers (without SNSD by the looks of it). Now animal trainers could be really interesting, especially if the crew is scared of animals (which I'm sure, or rather hope, they are).

I really hope this guest thing doesn't become a regular happenning. I also hope its not a hint at this show's low ratings (we know numbers for 1 day and 2 nights but not this and IMC).

Guest theLEGEND

Is the theme park for the next episode

the same place where Infinity Challenge taped their roller coaster segment for the 100th episode

?

It seems to be that way. Not only the same theme park but the same ride too. Can't wait to see next week's episode. They have to put on lipstick while riding the roller coaster (while Infinity Challenge members have to eat jjajangmyun and talk on the phone) hahaha.. it should be pretty funny.. :lol:

Guest silverwingz

ack... still haven't watched it yet! had all these other ones to catch up on first... hehe...

the rest of this episode was dull city, bunch of lame-O fashion tips from the korean Mr. Blackwell & shin dong wook had as much enthusiasm & personality on that show as the mannequins the girls dressed up :P

i guess these stylists episodes are really more informative than anything...

i hope Shin Dong Wook's looks make up for his lack of personality! lol...

I think HY has just received an award (Charitable Activities Merit Award?) from the Mayor of Seoul for the charity work that I posted about before.

From what I understand, thanks to her involvement, the proceedings increased by 22% compared to last year.

Oh yeah, the next episode seemed to be about the park just in part (either that or there are more than one). Seems they will first fool around in the park and then be animal trainers (without SNSD by the looks of it). Now animal trainers could be really interesting, especially if the crew is scared of animals (which I'm sure, or rather hope, they are).

it's always nice to hear about celebs contributing to charity work. a 22% increase is really good! good on her~

animal trainers?! omg, that would be awesome! let's hope they don't just make them train the tame animals... lol...

It seems to be that way. Not only the same theme park but the same ride too. Can't wait to see next week's episode. They have to put on lipstick while riding the roller coaster (while Infinity Challenge members have to eat jjajangmyun and talk on the phone) hahaha.. it should be pretty funny.. :lol:

it's gonna be great episode! i can feel it already~ the lipstick thing... i've seen it being done on some show before...

Infinity Challenge, maybe? can't seem to remember... it was quite a riot. lol...

Guest silverwingz

^ lol... do u have a special love for apes and monkeys or something!? :blink:

Just wondering is the SNSD episode going to be a two-parter again ?

dunno... we won't know until Sunday...

the official website only gives summaries for the next episode that's gonna air, not 2 weeks in advance, so there's no way of telling.

Its Either they will join Hi Five on their challenge or they will just appear for the roller coaster ride.

i have a feeling they're just gonna be there for the roller coaster rides coz the preview didn't show any SNSD gals while they showed the others with the animals.

but don't take my word for it! :sweatingbullets:

Guest mishybear

hey guys.

so now my comp is set up and i got my internet back

so i can start translating and sending and watching again XD

yay!

Archived