[variety] Hi Five 하이파이브

Guest silverwingz

Guest ryisakooguy

It's too bad you missed it Kalena! But thanks for trying to watch it. I hope someone else did so that we could be spoiled. I really want to know how the show works. And I'm so excited to see how the girls interact with each other, especially the reunion of Chae Yeon and Park Kyung Lim* because they were so funny on X-Man. I hope that they have a big event in introducing the new girls like how they would do in the front of the KBS building...

* Wow, her husband is very good looking. They make such a cute couple :) !

YES! I OWN THIS PAGE in, hopefully, my new favorite show's thread :D !

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest energywen

is anyone going to sub this variety?

it pains me the part when

chaeyeon cried...aish...and the rest of them were like shouting for her. and i swore i saw park kyung rim and jo hye ryun teared too....aish...and u see after..the 5th girl spoke(i forgot her name), the 2 person beside chaeyeon immediately gave her a hug. hurhurs~~~

chaeyeon cried...aish...and the rest of them were like shouting for her. and i swore i saw park kyung rim and jo hye ryun teared too....aish...and u see after..the 5th girl spoke(i forgot her name), the 2 person beside chaeyeon immediately gave her a hug. hurhurs~~~

Why did that happen? I want to have a shot at this show. Especially with Park Kyung Lim's and Chae Yeon's reunion. They were hilarious together on Xman.

Guest amane~matsuo

okayy i`m curious, how was it?? ;) ;) ;)

whats the show all about and stuff? :blush:

Guest ovette

yeah me too im curious too.... and ChaeYeon cried because people were shouting at her?? aww... :(

Guest silverwingz

hi silverwingz! Could you please add my cb to your CB list in the first post? HQs & LQs.

Thanks & thanks for starting this thread! :P

I tuned in to HSunday a little late tonight after coming home, and only caught the music segment with Shin Jung Hwan & Tak Jae Hun (Country Kkokko). So apparently, this High Five segment debut aired first (or second, if there were 3). Looking forward to checking it out in a few hours. Glad to see MC Suk Jin & some Heroine 6 "alumni" are in this one, too. B)

aw.. too bad u missed it... for some reason tvants doesn't work for me anymore... so all i can do nowadays is download them... =(

i added ur CB link to the first post ^^

i'm so curious as to what happened! y did she cry?

so was the show interesting as a whole, at all?? what'd they do and stuff??

I m looking for someone who could upload this episode...

for pp who wants to see e part when chaeyeon cried, the china fans had made a cut,

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9LLnAzD3SBM/

but the quality is not really go0d. (:

saw the clip... i'm extra curious now...

the episode hasn't been uploaded into any CB's yet... so no-one can upload it yet... but when it's available... i'm sure someone will... if not me...

so is this show called 'Hi5' then?? If so, i've gotta change the first post and change the title of the thread as well >.<

Guest energywen

it's not bcus people are shouting at her, and oh, they are shouting for her. (:

gif her more encouragement. help her shout out her name

i shall post up the news about why she cried here.

4template2hw5.jpg

credits: [YEON!] and me

Guest silverwingz

oooh i c i c... how touching... she always seems to tear up thinking about the times she was in Japan... must've been very hard on her...

has anyone else seen the show fully? what else did they do on the show?

Guest winksassy

i'm now very curious to watch the variety show, i'm an avid fan of chae yeon i'm so happy that she have a variety show with pkl fighting!!! :D

i hope someone can upload it with english subtitle hehe =D

Guest ovette

me too! i love seeing her..! :)

she recently appeared in happy sunday nice guys. she was fun to watch there

Guest Mickey_89

so sad Heroine 6 finally ended

so sad, i'll miss Shin jonghwn,Lee Jung n Kim Jongmin n the other girls as well

wait no male guess

yah it kinda sad, i love Heroine6,i'll looking forward this new show

Guest energywen

they try not to have male guests i tink, but sooner or later they wil have.

not much of that show tis week. in front is hodong's prog.

Guest amane~matsuo

me too! i love seeing her..! :)

she recently appeared in happy sunday nice guys. she was fun to watch there

yep, seen here there, she was good in that "ddal lang" game~

i miss the catch the mouse game!!! >.<

are there no more nice guys time???

Guest yoorina

oh no more male stars more female for this show, I like heroine6 especially when shinhwa guest there. Honestly little bored coz male star is not included except for the male host.

Guest htruc

So this is the new show. Haven't got to watch it yet. But I thought the new show was Kang Ho Dong and Park Kyung Lim as MCs...

I'll comment after the show...I doubt I'll understand it if it's like Infinity Challenge.

Guest Kalena

thanks, silverwingz. :D

Just started uploading the HSunday HQs now (no LQs in sight yet, btw). First segment is Kang Ho Dong's "Chunbi Twaesseoyo" (Are You Ready? All Ready?), Second segment is "High Five", and third is the music one with Shin Jung Hwan & Tak Jae Hun. SO, High Five is split btwn. the 2 CDs. Both new shows look very promising, and the music segment that i saw last nite was also good fun. Kang Ho Dong's show is sorta like a male Heroine 6 (Heroes 6?!), with Kim Jong Min, Eun Ji Won, KCM, Park Hae Jin, No Hong Chul... so no real need for guys on High Five after all...! :lol: So, wheee!-- it's possible that more of the "void" left by X-Man & Love Letter may have just been filled with this new Happy Sunday line-up. Hope so! Gonna go watch more of it now. enjoy, gang! :P

edit: Started a new thread for Kang Ho Dong's Are You Ready segment here.

Guest yongieee

AHHH ITS COMING OUT TONIGHT :) I CANT WAIT!!!

im sad that it wont have a lot of male guest stars though :(

but chae yeon and park kyung lim will make it great :)

Archived