• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baqinardo

Whoa .2% lower than last week.

*Emo mode*

owh really??

so sad... :tears:

n i didnt see We Got Married rating (Sunday Night MBC) :wacko:

i dont like that variety. no, i have not to like.

i like last week episode.

i love chae yeon n her family.

so great chemistry.

Chae Yeon so pretty n cute even without make-up :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

n i didnt see We Got Married rating (Sunday Night MBC) :wacko:

well the ratings for MBC's Sunday lineup wasn't that great either. it dropped by like 5% or something! it was around 10%...

Guest marialolly

LOL... did my sentence really sound like i was pissed? i guess it was the smiley that gave that impression...

but seriously, it does get annoying, especially when Diavle JUST stated in the previous post that it was in his Channel...

people need to learn to read. and there is a search tool on YouTube... and every other streaming site out there...

When i read that post, i though that they must watch the cut part from

Sponge

about Stop and Think. :P

Btw, it's sad that Hi5 is getting cancelled. :( it's like 3rd times to being cancelled with 5 or 6 girls and those same MC. :(

I hope that it's still the same group and doing something else.

Guest siumeimei1023

kinda slow but why is the show getting cancelled? i thought the rating been good enough... -_-"

sad sad... but i do hope u guys continue to sub... *sigh*

Guest axduong

so sad... this show is ending... there's only one episode to go... >.<

i hope the new show will be good and at least have some of the MCs of Hi Five in it.

Guest baqinardo

kinda slow but why is the show getting cancelled? i thought the rating been good enough... -_-"

sad sad... but i do hope u guys continue to sub... *sigh*

That rating for "Happy Sunday". there are 3 segments.

The rating was high because of 1N2D.

We Got Married beats Hi-5 :tears:

owh.. wait.. wait..

if the rating was low because of We Got Married, why they didnt change the time?

i mean, they can air 1N2D in Hi-5 plot, right? so We Got Married will compete with 1N2D.

Huh.. i dunno.. :tears:

Guest silverwingz

^ well the producers obviously thought the Hi Five wasn't doing any good for the Happy Sunday segment, no matter when it aired... :(

Guest DKYang

Sunday shows will always be changed up. That's just the way it is, if High Five was aired on a different day and the right time slot, it would probably still be airing. For example, go against Infinity Girls. Hmm......I'm surprised this show is still airing. Anyways, any official news of the new show?

Guest Diavle

Anyways, any official news of the new show?

According to this article the new show will be led by Hyun Young, Jo Hye Ryun and Boom:

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200805/...0002010701.html

The show's name hasn't been finalized yet.

All three know each other well, chemistry ahoy.

anyway... LOL @ Diavle's comment. yeah i'm huge... in a real petite way! :sweatingbullets:

Right you are, pretty lady.

please don't hit me

Guest silverwingz

^ i'm happy with the MCs... wonder what the show is about tho...

if it's a show with good MCs but it's about health and whatnot... i don't think i'll be watching it! :ph34r:

Diavle: too late...

*smack*

:P

Guest Diavle

Another new show on the horizon, as part of MBC's spring reorganization: 스타의 친구를 소개합니다

I'm not sure but I think its another case of a Lunar New Year Special going full on.

HY and Lee Hui Jae are confirmed as MCs.

This is the description given of the show:

Along with the official seven-star in the studio at the time seolteukjip 1, respectively, one civilian and two men bring a friend arrange a meeting, how to compete against each other stars, but 31 days for each two men were broadcast on each other's friends to bring him to arrange a meeting Outdoors The concept is in progress will be broadcast.

Not sure what to make of that.

It will air every Saturday.

Its funny how HY and LHJ will be partners on Saturdays and rivals on Sundays hehe.

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

^ i'm happy with the MCs... wonder what the show is about tho...

if it's a show with good MCs but it's about health and whatnot... i don't think i'll be watching it! :ph34r:

Diavle: too late...

*smack*

:P

I doubt they would be able to compete with JGM with something plainly informative, lets hope for the best (while expecting the worst).

Its alright

I like it rough

Guest baqinardo

^ well the producers obviously thought the Hi Five wasn't doing any good for the Happy Sunday segment, no matter when it aired... :(

owh.. its so sad... :tears:

huh.. korean viewer totally had different taste with us. :tears:

According to this article the new show will be led by Hyun Young, Jo Hye Ryun and Boom:

Owh... thanks for the news..

so glad i can see Hyun Young n Jo Hye Ryun again.

but abit sad, no Chae Yeon? :tears:

is it about foods n healthy? :unsure:

Guest DKYang

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200805/...0002010701.html

From what I got out of it. It seems like the show is going to be food related. Although I have no clue what the concept of the show is. It could be different then how usual food shows are.

Guest silverwingz

^ hmmm... i'm a lil skeptical... :unsure: guess we'll just have to wait n see how the first couple of episodes are... :unsure:

Guest Diavle

The final ep is up.

A word of advice to Snow White fans, you may be scarred upon viewing this episode.

It was basically a normal episode with a Goodbye at the end, which is more than I could have asked for (I was all geared up for 100% recap). Good stuff overall, enjoyed it quite a bit.

I guess CY fans got screwed the most since, from what I understand, this was the only show she was a permanent on.

Well, thats it I guess, ladies and gents. RIP to one of the best damn variety shows ever. I REALLY hope the community is able to carry over to the new show.

Silver, I have the whole show archived on DVD so if you ever need a link refreshed then let me know (LQ or HQ). I would definitely like this show to keep on giving.

On the topic of its successor, it will air on June 1st. It seems that HY and JHR are as good as confirmed as MCs, not the third candidate though. Even though the earlier articles mentioned Boom, a couple of the latest ones mention a Kim Soo Hyun as the third MC. My search brought up 3 Kim Soo Hyun's, one is an ice skater, the other an actress (from Queen of the Game) and the third appeared on variety shows like Love Letter (I guess she is the most probable one, unless her and choice no.2 are the same person).

Food is definitely the theme but the actual format of the show is still uncertain.

Guest ddukkman

man i hate jo hye run or whatever her name is, she's so annoying......but really liked the show....seems like everyone else is on another show except chae yeon....even jung min is on another show with ji suk jin.

seems like hyung young is everywhere these days.

she got the new sunday show, the show "song battle", section tv and now this new one.....that's more than kang ho dong right now......i'm a fan but she's starting to get a little over exposed in my opinion.

Guest Diavle

man i hate jo hye run or whatever her name is, she's so annoying......

No, just no.

I can take HY hate but not this.

seems like hyung young is everywhere these days.

she got the new sunday show, the show "song battle", section tv and now this new one.....that's more than kang ho dong right now......i'm a fan but she's starting to get a little over exposed in my opinion.

You missed Three Color Women, that makes 5 shows in total. Awesome eh?

Archived