[MANGA/ANIME] Initial D

Guest Glenn

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is this aired in japan.. 2 episodes per month?

thanks

Nah aired more like, every 2 months, something like that, the subbed versions aren't gonna be out til L&E-IDE sub it or someone else does.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

I can't wait! I thought they weren't ever gonna release the next two episodes!

Initial D is awesome!

LOLZ

i happen to like Dear boys and a lot of other Guy based stuff...

LOLZ :P

Don't you just love it when they play the right types of songs during each situation especially when a battle is going on or when something dramatics gonna happen, its great. :lol:

Just downloaded EP 19 & 20 subbed by ProjectD couldn't wait for Live-Evil to release, man they've got a real challenge now God Foot VS. Keisuke battling, can't wait for God Hand VS. Takumi, now there gonna release EP 21 & 22 in December 17 2005. :lol:

I wonder if Keisuke has a chance of beating God Foot, considering God Foot is further away, Man can't wait for Takumi VS. God Hand that'll be a great race hopefully.

Spoiler:

Well in the manga, Keisuke is suppose to win

Yeah I know spoiler, coudn't keep it to myself also couldn't wait for L&E-IDE to sub it so I d/l ProjectD's fan subbed of the EPs. :rolleyes:

Guest pinkswirls

initial d will totally rule. it was one of my first animes. i still need to catch up on a lot of episodes. damn that. so much homework and that. i cant seeem to have time for anime anymore. and ive also seen the real life initial d. it was quite stupid cause it was like it had a whole different storyline :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest im*an*angel

hey..newbie in the thread..watching initial d in animax right now..

it rocks!! anyway, question, have you seen the whole series already?

is project d gonna figt bunta in racing??

are they gonna lose or something??

the songs are great in their soundtrack...

last, in animax their airing eps 8 and 9 on sunday where kyoko confesses her love for keisuke..is keisuke gonna like kyoko in the end or something??

sorry..lotsa questions..hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Y g U e N e G

i used to play about a year ago..but i quit since it costs $2.50 to play at the arcade T_T

lol the arcades here near my school at pier-39 is like 1.00$ per game and 50 cents for rematch =] i waste like 5-10$ a week :lol:

Archived