[movie 2006] Daga Po 다카포

Guest chocolavie

Guest chocolavie

Heo Yi Jae, Kang Sang (child actor)
Title: Da Ga Po

Year: 2006( screening date was delayed to this year 2007)

Cast: Heo Yi Jae( sunflower, Goong S) , Kang sang ( child actor)

PD: Do Shin Soo ( bet on my disco 2002) (blood beach 2000)

dgbow9.jpg

pics of HYJ in the new movie "Da Ka Po"

eaje_20060125_001.jpgeaje_photo_20060125_002.jpg

This movie talks about a 20year old girl left her home after falling out over with her father's remarriage, as an odd jobworker, She met an orphan boy " lee soo". Both of them decided to embark a journey to search for Lee Soo's hometown.

and she begins to appreciate the value of her family

clip of HYJ promoting her new movie

News

Heo Yi Jae's new/unseen movie, it was filmed before she officially entered the entertainment biz in year 2006 summer, the movie was delayed to screen due to some various reasons...but anyway it was screen 2 days ago at Jeon Ju film festival!!

Heo Yi Jae expressed her thoughts on filming " Daga Po" has fulfiled her wish to solo-act in a move, although the movie was delayed but her wish was granted at last!

In this movie, HYJ had to discard her apperance to starred in this role ,which is quite a impossible mission to most actresses, she said it will not be befitting to her if she cares too much on her appearance

" if i want to look pretty to perform in this movie, i will not have taken up this role."

Guest liezle

this movie looks interesting. i hope we get the chance to see this celest.

i'm surprised to know that she has a movie prior to 'sunflower' and 'goong s'. having a project such as a starring role for a hardly known actress before, i think that the pd really sees something special in yi jae. she's been only in a biz for over a year and yet most of her project she's in the lead role [except for dirty carnival].

btw, though this movie is not being hyped, i still hope that it'll do go in film festivals.

thanks again celest!

Guest bwitched

thanks celest. I hope I'll have the chance to catch this movie, if ever it's gonna be subtitled.

She's definitely a talented beautiful girl.

btw, by any chance, is the child actor PA RAN from witch yoo hee????...I love that boy. He's cute. He looks a lot more younger than he is now..

In this movie, HYJ had to discard her apperance to starred in this role ,which is quite a impossible mission to most actresses, she said it will not be befitting to her if she cares too much on her appearance

" if i want to look pretty to perform in this movie, i will not have taken up this role."

I don't understand this statement. She looks good in the pictures posted. Why did she mentioned the whole appearance thing...

Guest freakyz

thanks celest. I hope I'll have the chance to catch this movie, if ever it's gonna be subtitled.

She's definitely a talented beautiful girl.

btw, by any chance, is the child actor PA RAN from witch yoo hee????...I love that boy. He's cute. He looks a lot more younger than he is now..

I don't understand this statement. She looks good in the pictures posted. Why did she mentioned the whole appearance thing...

Exactly bwitched... :unsure:

I dont get it either..

That pic of her with a hat looks gorgeous....

Why did she say that...

is it maybe got to do with the clothes she wear in that movie...

No make up of any sorts...

Or is it just us? :blush: :blush:

She is gorgeous and beautiful no matter what...

Guest aybeedee

omg i want to see this movie!!!

hopefull there will be subs for this!!!!

she is awesome in goong s

and the little boy looks sooo cute!!!

Archived