Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto

Guest Irysinon

Guest Irysinon

1333601878675.jpg

Synopsis (taken from ANN): The Shogunate is in its final years, and war is fast approaching. When Akizuki Yojiro, a dark and mysterious mercenary, nears something supernatural with some kind of importance to him, the ornament on the end of his sword hilt waves in its direction, his eyes glow mysteriously, and he is driven to go after it. He comes across a traveling theater group who is out for revenge for the killing of the parents of the group's leader, and whose mysterious playwright likes to secretly help along events of history. Yojiro joins them to lend them his skill against their enemies, while dark conspiracy continues to follow behind him.

Anime Episodes: 26

Anyone else watching this? I think it's awesome. Sure, it can really get into the history and at times, it can be slow or even boring, but it's still well done. Akidzuki is crazy as the Eternal Assassin.

BakumatsuKikansetsuIrohanihohetofull6211

624738.jpg

Guest me_n_minwoo

i like this so far. its kinda confusing at first but if you keep watching it you'll understand and it gets better.!

i hate and love how they answer your questions on each eps but leaves you with a question at the end. garrr T_T i need to find eps 23-24-25-26!

Guest DKYang

i like this so far. its kinda confusing at first but if you keep watching it you'll understand and it gets better.!

i hate and love how they answer your questions on each eps but leaves you with a question at the end. garrr T_T i need to find eps 23-24-25-26!

Those episodes aren't released yet.

I think this show is good. I was looking for a new samurai type series and people suggested me this one. I like how the whole series is an act/play. It makes you wander whats going to happen next. The action isn't out of the world also, like Rurouni Kenshin (don't get me wrong, still the best serious in my book).

The only problem I have with this show is the name. Why the heck is it so freaking long? <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Irysinon

All of the episodes are released now. I just finished watching the final episode and thought it was a fitting ending. The Akidzuki vs. Soutetsu fight was over pretty quickly, but I thought it was fair execution. I think I understand what Soutetsu was trying to do a lot better now.

Nothing made me more glad than to see the Lord's head finally being sealed.

Anyway, I enjoyed this series.

Archived