STARCRAFT II - WINGS OF LIBERTY

Guest mp.ARK

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i just wonder.. who wins at the end of SC2? , Protoss and Zerg got their go.. i swear Terran better win...(dont mind if its Mengks or another UED Fleet)

and Terran should get like..a new Goliath.. instead of Twin Autocannons

should get a Twin Chainguns/Miniguns and rip Zergs to shreads :D we'll call it "Goliath MK2"!

and Marines should get more weapons , like a Missle Launcher or Bazooka , in the Brood War Intro Scene , one Marine had like a Grenade Launcher or a Bazooka , you saw those 2 Zerglings get blown up

and my last idea... if any of you have watched Saving Private Ryan , the last Village Scene , the Germans had a 22mm Anti-Air Weapon

and used it on Infranty , Marines should get something like that to , rip anyone to shreads incl air units since its a AA weapon ofcourse.. , but have low damage against vehicles and such (siege tanks , certain Protoss Units and Zerg Ultralisks)

other then that , i hope SC2 isnt on WC3 Engine.. for some reason i didnt like playing WC3 and didnt see any hype about it

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

Maybe Xel Naga will make their appearance.

Also...hybrid races were hinted at in the secret mission in Brood War.

Duran is also part of another ... faction. He doesn't seem human.

A lot of loose ends to tie up!!!

Guest peterparker

oh wow i can't believe that Blizzard korean company is finally making starcraft 2 after all this year lol this is awesome and thanks for sharing this awesome news hehe

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

after watching that Video.. wow terran pwned :P

the new stuff looks alright though.. but thats probably one of the other Beta's

anyway , im hoping SC2 will be great

and i think that was a Xel naga unit.. when they had the matrix Scene with the Marine and that Alien with the toss blades

Hopefully they don't just bloat the game with unneccessary graphics and boreing gameplay (which is what sequels for great games in the past generally do). I'd be content with a graphics overahaul with all the same units and gameplay (maybe a couple new units). Generally, something like what CS:S did for CS 1.6.

those were my thoughts pretty much on the dot.

I really hope they make the game play similar to starcraft I and not adapt a new style of gameplay.

those were my thoughts pretty much on the dot.

I really hope they make the game play similar to starcraft I and not adapt a new style of gameplay.

I 100% agree with you on that...Hopefully they kept the same gameplay :]

Guest HT2791

Which game?

"a video of starcraft 2?

not quite.. its actually a C&C mod called Starkiller (?) but its still pretty cool

enjoy =]"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyW7LfKlyrI

command and conquer generals is the name of the game

it's been announced that starcraft 2 or whatever

is going to be MMO based, like world of wacraft

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=163207

it'll be announced in Korea lol

Guest mp.ARK

^ It definitely does look like it's going to be a Starcraft MMO.

To be honest, I would be kind of disappointed. As if WoW wasn't enough...

EDIT: Then again, none of this has really be confirmed. We'll just have to wait and see if Blizzard's new product is even Starcraft-related.

Guest k-spec

Uh I seriously doubt that it's going to be another mmorpg. World of Warcraft isn't about to die anytime soon and if they release a Starcraft MMO, players playing WoW will move to Starcraft and Blizzard will be losing out on a lot of profit. My bet would be another RTS.

Guest EYJAYJAY

i highly doubt players from wow will transfer to sc2 if sc2 turns out to mmorpg. seeing how many addicted wow players there are, its unlikely.

but i still dont like the idea of sc2 being mmorpg, there are already quite a few popular/good mmorpgs out there and a few more coming out in near future as well. there will be too many and it would suck cuz unless u dedicate pretty much your daily life to them, its tough to be powerful in more than one mmorpg. i dont think these companies would want to end up fighting for customers and end up with a small amount of players in each game.

Guest Jangoon

whoa cool yes oh man i want it nowwwwww lol!! and the video is dated last year so it was kinda fake XD

Guest thyun

Hopefully they don't just bloat the game with unneccessary graphics and boreing gameplay (which is what sequels for great games in the past generally do). I'd be content with a graphics overahaul with all the same units and gameplay (maybe a couple new units). Generally, something like what CS:S did for CS 1.6.

so true! it seems that games nowadays focus more on visuals, rather than actual gameplay. i really hope that they will keep the actual gameplay of starcraft, and just add couple of new races.

well considering its fairly possible they might make a new starcraft but have it as an MMO...

all they stated was MMO. nothing more.

I could see it going as an MMOFPS... that could be where they are aiming, considering that WOULD be a pretty different game from WoW.

however if they did plan to create another mmorpg in the starcraft world.. they're going to need a big difference in terms of gameplay than WoW, otherwise they probably wont gain much of a bigger subscriber base. Unless blizzard and vivendi don't plan to make much money.. lol

Guest aznfishyfart

well yea if they do make sc2 hopefully it'll keep the same gameplay....with possibly 3d graphics ^ ^

nuke in 3d....i wanna see that haha

im thinking kind of like company of heroes, with the graphics, cuz even someone with a wekaer computer caould run lower settings, but someone with a hight power computer could run it with life like reality

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ lol was watching that

Funny the Lady is like "He Builds An Airforce.." and you see one Dropship :D

Guest Jangoon

haha lol dropship! man he makes alot of money for playing games man!! but man it will die off at age 25.. dat sux! man on 3rd part its pretty fun hah.. wow i finished watching it lol was pretty good 200k a year! man but then again id rather be a hot girl and be a stripper and make 300k a year lol

Archived